时间：2016-01-29 12:52:55本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 焯杰 我要投稿
clothes前可用my, your, his或the, these, those, a few, other, much, a great deal of, a good many修饰(谓语动词用复数),也可用a pair of clothes, a suit of clothes修饰(谓语动词用单数)，但不可用数词修饰。
1. Her bed was crisply made, her clothes put away.
2. Many of the clothes come from the world's top fashion houses.
3. His work clothes, having become saturated with oil, had to be cleaned.
4. He'd put his dirty laundry in the clothes basket.
5. Clothes were thrown in the luggage in an untidy heap.
6. She put in some clothes, odds and ends, and make-up.
7. The front room was strewn with books and clothes.
8. "Such lovely clothes. I'd no idea Milan was so wonderful," she raved.
9. I would love a hot bath and clean clothes.
10. She had decked him out from head to foot in expensive clothes.
11. Her mother had bundled all her Forties clothes up and burnt them.
12. There is an olde worlde look about the clothes for summer.
13. His clothes were creased, as if he had slept in them.
14. She came in, rain streaming from her clothes and hair.
15. Your old clothes will be gratefully accepted by jumble sale organisers.