时间：2016-02-24 16:56:37本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 焯杰 我要投稿
they是第三人称的复数形式,无性别之分,代表已提到过的一些人或事,在句中多用作主语,通常放在它所指代的名词之后,偶尔也可放在它所指代的词之前。有时为了避免显露性别, they也可以代替he, she或it。they后可接whom等引导的定语从句。
1. They have maintained their optimism in the face of desolating subjugation.
2. He said they should turn their fire on the Conservative Party instead.
3. They found a labyrinth of tunnels under the ground.
4. They stumble across a ghost town inhabited by a rascally gold prospector.
5. They had a snobbish dislike for their intellectual and social inferiors.
6. They were knocking around together for about a year.
7. He plays some passages so slowly that they become lugubrious.
8. They will not allow your more way-out ideas to pass unchallenged.
9. They were going to sail around the little island, against the tide.
10. The savoury smell greeted them as they went through the door.
11. They also left a card, imprinted with the name Sean Lynch.
12. They were still arguing the toss about the first goal.
13. They may headhunt her for the vacant position of Executive Producer.
14. If they value these data, let them pay for them.
15. Since the birds interbreed they cannot be classed as different species.