时间：2016-03-01 12:44:41本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 焯杰 我要投稿
因为,由于 by reason of; as a result of
1. She feels devalued because she knows her husband has had affairs.
2. I denied my father because I wanted to become someone else.
3. I get very nervous because I'm using a lot of expensive equipment.
4. Because you're not burning calories, everything you eat turns to fat.
5. He was not a particularly good shot because of his eyesight.
6. The man was known to the police because of previous convictions.
7. I thought they were laughing at me because I was ugly.
8. The boy was unhappy because he thought he was friendless.
9. He won the election because the Democrats self-destructed in their primary.
10. His government began to unravel because of a banking scandal.
11. Abidjan was thrown into turmoil because of a protest by taxi drivers.
12. Most of them are destroyed because they've served their purpose.
13. The reason women are drinking is just because they like it.
14. They actually moved down from upstairs because the rent's that expensive.
15. Don't try and double-cross me, Taylor, because I'll kill you.