时间：2019-08-16 15:42:38本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 小洁 我要投稿
1. As for it , different students have different thoughts. Some students stand by it, others are against it. As far as I m concerned, I think study trip is good for students, and here are my reasons.
2. Do you agree that your parents have a second child? Different students have different opinions about it.
3. Last week, we had a discussion about the hot topic “To change or not”. I think different people have different choices to deal with problems.
4. I have recently done a survey about how a teenager can have a successful life.
5. When they come across problems, they don t know what to do. The problem raises people s attention.
6. We did a survey about middle school students weekend activities. Here are the results.
7. As students, what should we do to build our country? I think we should study hard to get rich knowledge so as to make contributions to our country.
8. I don t think grades are important. Students have different abilities and some of them can t be measured by grades, such as creativity, abilities to communicate and act.
9. Our class have had a discussion about whether we can use mobile phones.
10. I have recently done a survey about how a teenager can have a successful life.
1. As for me, I d love to have a brother or sister as company, so that I can share my happiness and sorrow with him or her anytime.
2. There is no doubt that junk food is delicious and attractive, but it surely does harm to our body.
3. What s more, do more outdoor activities. As long as you are busy with something interesting, you will more probably get away from junk food.
4. In my opinion, those kids who are good at learning are able to manage their time very well.
5. From my opinion of view, we need to make some good friends so that we can learn from each other.
6. Instead of giving up, I chose to change. I tried my best to listen to tapes and practice speaking every day.
7. On one hand, parents should give them proper suggestions, and give them more chances to make their own decisions. On the other hand, children shouldnt depend on their parents too much.
8. In order to produce enough vegetables and fruits, they are busy growing plants.
9. To start with, I wasn’t good at English and seldom got high scores on the exams.
10. But some others don t think so. They think students shouldn t use mobile phones.
11. What s more, they share the idea that teenagers are supposed to make a good plan for future.
1. In a word, both the cock and the hen are useful. It is wrong for them to see their own use instead of seeing others use.
2. If everyone makes a contribution to building a green city, Ezhou will become a better place to live in.
3. I m sure a good balance between learning and playing can make a great contribution to kids growth.
4. All in all, it s very important for children to learn to be independent.
5. In a word, it s our duty to make reading become a part of our life.
6. Sharing bikes bring people so many advantages, so let s protect them and follow the rules of using them.
7. All in all, grades can be a way to measure students achievements in schoolwork. However, different interests and abilities can make a students a full man.
8. In my opinion, I think we d better not use mobile phones. We should spend more time on our study instead of using mobile phones.
9. In my opinion, we need to make some good friends so that we can learn from each other. Also, we must be active and exercise more because keeping healthy is helpful toa successful life.
Let s Read More!
Reading is very important in our daily life. We can get knowledge by reading a lot of good books. It can not only open our eyes but also make us clever and happy. Our study can be improved if we read more important books. Reading also helps us grow up better.
However, many activities take up much of our reading time, such as listening to music, watching TV and surfing the Internet. What a pity! So I would like to suggest that everyone should borrow more books and read good books. It will be very helpful to us!
Let s start reading now!
Let s Build a Green City Together!
As a middle school student of Ezhou, it s our duty to help build a green city. So how can we help protect our city s environment and make it a greener place to livein?Here are some small things we all can do and should do.
First of all, we can ride bicycles or walk to school as much as possible to reduce air pollution and avoid traffic jams. Secondly, wherever we go, we should throw rubbish into dustbins to keep our city clean and tidy, and we shouldn t spit everywhere.Last but not least, we should plant as many trees as possible to protect our city s natural environment and make our city more beautiful.
In my opinion, a green city is the key to a healthy life. If everyone makes a contribution to building a green city, Ezhou will become a better place to livein. Let s take actions now!
Grades are not Everything
I don t think grades are important. Students have different abilities and some of them can t be measured by grades, such as creativity, abilities to communicate and act.
To start with, I wasn t good at English and seldom got high scores on the exams. But one day, my teacher encouraged me to perform in an English play because of my good pronunciation and lively expressions. To perform well, I studied my lines many times and even dressed up like the character. While we were performing, I could hear my classmates cheering. How excited! Later, my teacher praised me for my wonderful acting and this made me more confident and interested in English.
All in all, grades can be a way to measure students achievements in schoolwork. However, different interests and abilities can make a students a full man.
Whether We Can Use Mobile Phones
Our class have had a discussion about whether we can use mobile phones.
Some students think it is good to use mobile phones because they can take photos with them in our daily life. They can also listen to music to relax themselves in free time. Besides, using mobile phones makes it easy to keep in touch with their parents and friends.
But some others don t think so. They think students shouldn t use mobile phones. Using mobile phones too much is bad for their eyes and it s a waste of time to chat with friends. Sometimes some students use mobile phones to play games. It will have a bad effect on study.
In my opinion, I think we d better not use mobile phones. We should spend more time on our study instead of using mobile phones.
How Can a Teenager Have a Successful Life?
I have recently done a survey about how a teenager can have a successful life.
Most students believe it s necessary to study hard. After all, study plays a key role in their life. They also agree they should respect their parents, who look after them every day. Besides, they re ready to serve the society and in their opinion its really meaningful. What s more, they think each teenager is supposed to make a good plan for future.
From my opinion of view, we need to make some good friends so that we can learn from each other. Also, we must be active and exercise more to keep healthybecause it s important to a successful life.