学习啦【英文自我介绍】 燕欣时间：2016-09-30 10:56:07我要投稿
Through the Holland Occupation Interest Test, my career interest categories are: enterprise type, traditional type, social type (ECS), like to work with people, good at talking, Tendency, responsibility is also strong. Used to discuss or adjust interpersonal relationships with people to solve problems, do not like to machinery and objects for the work. Suitable for consulting, training, counseling, said persuade class work. Careers in this area include: school education and social education, social welfare, medical and health care, direct service and merchandising. My personal favorite is the training of lecturers.
2. Professional competence
Treat people warm and generous, and people get along well. Personality cheerful, talkative, like to take the initiative to communicate with others. Quick thinking, quick response, strong learning ability. Both attention to detail, but also from the broad ideas to consider the issue. Deal with things can be cool to think, a comprehensive analysis. Action strong, the pursuit of high efficiency, a strong team spirit. Good attitude, able to calm the face of difficulties. Be able to accept criticism and correction of others, their own strengths or weaknesses have a more realistic understanding.
3. Personal characteristics
Strong personality, like to help people, responsible, generous people, strong interpersonal skills, people often think that easy-going, there are close friends, friends widely. At the same time easy to be impulsive, and sometimes a little indecision when making decisions, thus affecting decision-making.
4. Occupational values
The study found that: job satisfaction will make my work more initiative, more positive, more passion to work and create more performance.
5. Summary of self-analysis
(1) I am straightforward, decisive, able to properly solve the problems of the organization, is the natural leader and founder of the organization.
(2) I am logical, analytical, able to quickly form in the minds of concepts and theories, and the possibility of a plan. I am used to seeing things with a critical eye.
(3) I am good at systematically and comprehensively analyzing and solving all kinds of complicated problems. By analyzing the various possibilities of things, I have thoughtful and foresighted problems in advance and formulated overall plan and system.
(4) willing to accept the challenge, doing things steady, practical, strong sense of professionalism.
(5) I pay attention to detail, focus on seeking truth from facts, aggressive. In the work of passion, adaptability, can calmly face setbacks and tests, learn lessons in a timely manner, and constantly enrich themselves and improve themselves.
Second, environmental analysis
1. Family environment
I grew up in rural families, family environment, let me develop a love of work, hard work and good habits, but also let me have a sense of balance.
2, the social environment analysis
I am a professional in economics, in the current social environment, the professional employment of a vast space, finance, international trade, accounting and other aspects of high-level talent scarce. At the same time, we learn a wide range of knowledge, in today's society, the economy is a relatively hot topic. Also because of the popularity of this profession, making the competition more intense, how to determine their own life position is essential.
3. Occupational environment analysis
The scope of economic work is wide, including sales, training lecturers, accountants, bank securities practitioners, etc., professional staff capacity and work experience requirements are relatively high, while some positions in the market demand is relatively large, the prospects are broad.
4. Lecturer professional special social environment
With the current rapid economic development in China, many enterprises are facing greater challenges and competition, the need for more scientific and efficient management team, which requires training and marketing lecturers. There are very few excellent lecturers in China, especially those who have been trained systematically and have the ability to do so. So the lecturer broad job market.
Third, professional positioning
1. Career objectives: first through sales, management and other disciplines of knowledge as the starting point for future work in the lecturer
2. Career development strategy: to become a good lecturer
3. Career development path: take the sales training route
4. Specific path: the company internship lecturer - junior lecturer - Intermediate Instructor - Senior Lecturer
Fourth, the plan is implemented
Through self-analysis and environmental analysis, I began to make some plans for their future career, to become an outstanding lecturer and make unremitting efforts.
1. University period
First, this stage to seriously learn marketing, management, human resources, business management and other professional knowledge, for their future work to lay a solid theoretical foundation.
Second, serving the student union cadres, comprehensively improve their organizational and management capacity.
Third, participate in a number of large-scale speech contest held by the school to improve their public speech level and ability to better practice a fluent eloquence, master the skills of speech.
Fourth, to participate in training-related work, the accumulation of a wealth of actual combat experience. In the second half of the senior year, to enter the relevant business internship, the system of comprehensive professional skills to learn and training to enhance their ability to combine theory and practice, so as to achieve a qualitative leap, to become a qualified junior lecturer.
2. Five years after graduation
First, through the learning and exercise in the enterprise, combined with practical experience, and use their own advantages, continue to the direction of the lecturer, starting from the junior lecturer began to exercise, and then move towards the goal of intermediate instructors.In the meantime, I will go to some companies to conduct actual combat drills, enhance personal awareness and training skills.
Second, when the skills and well-known training with a solid, will expand the scope of personal business, in addition to the original corporate work, may be appropriate to other companies to take over the guidance of consultants, to better forward the life goals of senior lecturers.
Fifth, the assessment adjustment
Career planning is a dynamic process that must be evaluated and revised in a timely manner, based on the results of the implementation and the changes.
(1) career goal assessment: If my work has been very dull no outstanding performance, I will consider other positions.
(2) career path assessment: When the work did not pick up, I will go to sales jobs, starting from the bottom, learning work experience, sum up the lessons learned.During this period I will continue to learn, and then try to change from sales to training.
(3) implementation of the strategic assessment: If my work has not been the desired goal or has not been promoted, I will adjust the work program to learn more successful people and ask for experience, combined with the company and its own situation to re-examine their position, A new plan.
(4) Assessment of other factors: In the workplace, I will find a suitable point of integration to balance the family, work and personal, if we encounter physical, family, economic situation and opportunities, The pursuit of a full range of happy balanced life!
Today, although the last day of training, but the mood was like the weather at this time, happiness and happiness in the rising temperature. Today's lecture is still very exciting, today's harvest the most shocking. I will remember these "shock":
1. Evaluation is not simply to assess how much knowledge students have, remember how much knowledge, but to evaluate what can be done with this knowledge and in the process of learning knowledge, emotions, learning strategies such as changes and improvements.
2. The new curriculum emphasizes that evaluation should be combined with formative and final evaluation to increase the dimension of evaluation, not only pay attention to the learning process, but also pay attention to learning results, and strive to reflect the curriculum content "people-oriented" core idea
In the evaluation, we should respect the needs of students and the law of physical and mental development, respect the students' emotions, pay attention to mobilize the enthusiasm of students, on the basis of research, design, implementation evaluation.This is the deep meaning of the student body.
We should take into account the age, psychological characteristics and cognitive level of students according to the characteristics of each stage of teaching and evaluation purposes, choose reasonable and diverse evaluation methods such as self-evaluation, peer evaluation, parental evaluation, teacher evaluation, etc.Formative and summative evaluation.
Such as: language performance (role-playing, recitation recitation, chart presentation, project research, experimental reports, classroom teaching evaluation, etc.), observation and analysis records (student performance records, student reflection, activity overall performance, student growth record bags) Interpersonal communication (interview, individual conversation, group discussion, speech debate, etc.), testability evaluation (standardized test, stage test, unit test, random test, etc.).
5. Formative evaluation principles are: incentive principle (to make students like the evaluation, so that students experience
(Students are the main body of learning and evaluation of the main, to encourage students to actively take the initiative to evaluate their own learning and reflection), students participate in classroom activities is the formative evaluation of the situation, Formative evaluation and teaching are closely related and diverse, and can be "test and non-test, teacher evaluation, student self-evaluation and student mutual evaluation of the combination of" and so on.
6. Language teaching is not with reading a few words, analyze a few sentence structure, explain a few grammar tense
Can work. We should be in a certain period of time, such as the first stage, leading students to learn how to evaluate their own learning interest, how to use the portfolio to evaluate themselves.
Students are very pleased to have the opportunity to share with you here on the growth plan of high school students a little experience and experience want to help you. First and talk to students to adapt to high school life. After a tense examination of the students with excitement and excitement into the high school campus. But with the passage of time with the freshness of the recession of many students will have all kinds of adaptive problems.
First, the living environment does not adapt to change. For a freshman, came to a new living environment. The original home life or collective life style and the existing collective lifestyle and the daily code of conduct requirements there is a great distance. And thus the new school life environment had a strong fit.
Second, the role of the conversion does not meet. Some high school freshmen in the original junior high school is the "top students" strong opponents now suddenly increased the original advantage will no longer exist "conceited." So the face of the new environment they will have lost, distressed, afraid of the psychological often miss the class before the collective rejection of the class.
Third, the new relationships brought about not suited. As the original study and living environment for the new students and teachers will have different expectations require an acceptance of the process. Some students will lack confidence in interpersonal communication often produce inexplicable sense of loneliness.
Fourth, learning to bring the inconvenience. After entering the high school students in junior high school to master the learning method will obviously not suited to high school learning. Some students will have an anxiety which is why there is even more exclusion of teachers and lead to learning landslides. Why are these not suited to us from the psychological point of view to analyze the causes of maladjustment where age characteristics of the adaptation difficulties. The psychological characteristics of adolescents determine that high school freshmen have a certain degree of atresia and self-centered interpersonal communication lack of initiative, thus hindering the communication and communication between each other. Self-loosening caused by difficulties in adaptation. Into the high school gate Many students will have the idea of breath. But see others are hard to learn their own hard to learn a floating heart is not up not to focus on up not to play is not happy to learn not practical. The results for a long time can not find the feeling. Family education errors caused by lack of adaptability. Parents have to replace everything which leads to their lack of independent life experience there is a strong dependence on psychological interpersonal ability is poor, difficult to adapt to high school independent life.