学习啦【感恩节】 小兰时间：2016-09-10 17:18:47我要投稿
1.our first thanksgiving should be our best.
2.i wouldn't want to spend thanks-giving with anyone else.
3.what a wonderful time to be together.
04. may your life be blessed with joy, love and miracles
05. thanksgiving just won't be the same without you
06. god bless you and your family at thanksgiving and always!
07. i wish you could be here on thanksgiving.
08. a card can say more than a thousand words. happy thanks giving day!
09. it will be sad not to see you during the holiday when families get together.
10. have a full thanksgiving day!
11. thanksgiving is a great time to tell you that we love you kids.
12. joy and fun, wish fulfillment and blessing, come to your home this thanksgiving!
13. i wouldn't want to spend thanks-giving with anyone else.
14. have a mid-full thanksgiving!
15. what a wonderful time to be together.
16. wish you a very special thanksgiving day for you and your family.
17. i love to eat, so i love thanksgiving.
18. this will be our first thanksgiving apart.
19. just dig into the roast turkey. wish you a wonderful thanksgiving!
20. thanksgiving is the best holiday of the year.
21. i am so grateful that i have you all with me on this thanksgiving day.
22. thanksgiving is a time when i tell you that i love you.
23. season's greetings to you all straight from our hearts.
24.from all of us to all of you at thanksgiving.
25.thanksgiving wishes for you and your family.
26.warm wishes at thanksgiving.
27.i wish you could be here on thanksgiving.
28.it will be sad not to see you during the holiday when families get together.
1.A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.——Henry Adams
2.This is Teachers' Day and a time to be grateful to all teachers. This profession deserves the special recognition and respect. There is no more appropriate time than this to honour you and others in your chosen field. You have my eternal gratefulness. Have a happy Teachers' Day.
3.for all the great things you say and do the best teacher’s award goes to you.
4. We wish to show our gratitude and thanks with a small gift. Happy Teacher's Day!
5. You are like a third parent. We all love you and respect you.
6. The primary purpose of education is not to teach you to earn your bread, but to make every mouthful sweet.
7. We all like having you as our teacher. You have our respect and gratefulness.
8. Our beloved teacher, you are the spring shower that moistens our hearts. The love and care you have given us will encourage us to go through a long and arduous journey.
9. My heartfelt thanks to you, dear teacher. On the voyage of life, you have kindled the light of hope for me. What you have done enriches my mind and broadens my view. On this day I honour you sincerely.
10.One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.
1. I hope you are feeling thankful after your supper.
2. Thanksgiving is the best holiday of the year.
3. I love to eat, so I love Thanksgiving.
4. Have a MID-FULL Thanksgiving!
5. For all the days that I have been lonely,
6. Have a FULL Thanksgiving day!
7. Happy Thanksgiving!
8. You are the joy of my life.
9. for all the times I needed a shoulder to lean on.
10. Thanks for being there as a friend so true!