学习啦 > 热门句子 > 句子大全 > 句子 > dota2英雄说的经典话语

dota2英雄说的经典话语

时间: 覃婷830 分享

dota2英雄说的经典话语

  你喜欢玩dota2么?里面英雄的一些话语,你印象最深的是哪些?看看这些有没有吧!下面是学习啦小编给你分享的dota2 英雄说的话,欢迎浏览。

  dota2 英雄说的话精选:

  幻影长矛手

  Another is always ready.

  杀了孙行者,还有者行孙。

  拉比克

  I am no thief. I merely borrow

  读书人的事情,怎能算偷,这是借

  克林克兹

  Better to run than curse the road.

  与其感慨路难行,不如马上出发

  暗夜魔王

  Day walker, night stalker.

  白昼行将,暗夜魔王。

  远古冰魄

  Three the shard way

  冰分三路

  敌法师

  Thy life's weight in mana pay.

  魔法之血债,汝之性命来偿还!

  I'll shatter the Dead God's legions, as they murdered the monks of Turstarkuri!

  星隐寺惨遭灭门,死神军团,我誓报此仇!

  斧王

  No business but war. No family but death. No mercy but the grave!

  战,无需多言。死,无关血统。杀,绝不留情!

  蝙蝠骑士

  Always a pleasure being stalked by the Templar Assassin.

  圣堂裙下死,做鬼也风流。

  兽王

  Your elements return to nature.

  尘归尘,土归土。

  炼金术士

  Greed is Good(致敬魔兽争霸3,作弊指令)

  血魔

  Your blood is mine.(致敬魔兽争霸3,恶魔猎手台词)

  赏金猎人

  No job is too big, no fee is too big.

  不嫌生意难做,不嫌赏金太多

  My blades will do the talking.

  我的刀为我代言

  酒仙

  In a straight line.

  走直线

  Bottoms up!

  感情深一口闷!

  Drink and be bleary, for tomorrow we die.

  今朝有酒今朝醉,明日愁来明日愁。【自遣 - [唐]罗隐】

  半人马战行者

  Hurts you more than it hurts me.

  自损八百,伤敌一千!

  dota2 英雄说的搞笑话节选:

  1、chemist炼金术士

  攻击:

  You point, I'll punch! 你指哪儿我打哪儿!

  I always do your dirty work。我总是帮你干脏活儿。

  释放不稳定化合物的时候:

  Throw the damn thing! 把那个破玩意儿扔了!

  Shaken and stirred!摇一摇,再搅一搅~

  Didn’t you hear me telling you to throw it? 没听见我告诉你把它丢了吗?

  Greed is good 这个大家都懂的

  嘲讽英雄:

  Damn, was gonna ask Batrider if he wanted to trade mounts。想买坐骑找蝙蝠骑士去!

  Pudge, were you tapping methane? Yikes! 胖子你在放甲烷?吓死我了!

  I always wondered what you'd get if you melted Apparition down. 我很想知道把极寒幽魂融化了能得到什么

  Hey, you think Kunkka knew I stole his rum? 嘿,你觉得昆卡会知道我偷了他的朗姆酒吗?

  Morphling, if I could have shoved you in a beaker… 水人兄,如果我把你放在烧杯里晃悠两下。。。

  One Skeleton King provides a day's requirement of calcium 一只骷髅王可以提供一整天所需的钙!

  Clinkz, your bones were brittle. Shoulda eaten more spinach. 骨弓你有点骨质疏松,多吃点菠菜。

  Get out the siphon. Clockwerk's full of gasoline! 放开我的虹吸管,发条全身都是汽油!

  I didn't need a tree trunk to knock you out, Earthshaker. 老牛,我不需要树干就可以敲死你

  You made my knuckles bleed, Spirit Breaker. 白牛!我的关节在出血!

  补兵:

  Only ninety eight percent pure? 难道只有98%的纯度?

  死掉:

  Must've mixed up the formula! 一定是配方弄错了!

  Shoulda brought a bigger ogre。我应该抓一只更大的食人魔的!

  复活:

  Failure is just another kind of success. The wrong kind. 失败也是一种成功,不大对劲的那种

  Maybe I should find some more stable formulas. 也许我应该找些更稳定的配方

  I hope I didn't leave anything on the burner. 但愿我没有把什么东西落在炉子上

  拾取复活盾:

  Does Immortality work for both of us? It better!这玩意儿对咱俩都有用么?那就太好了!

1151070