学习啦 > 新闻资讯 > 学习资讯 > 关于BEC中级商务英语口语常用句型有哪些(2)

关于BEC中级商务英语口语常用句型有哪些(2)

时间: 燕妮639 分享

关于BEC中级商务英语口语常用句型有哪些

  21 I’m looking for my baggage。

  我正在找我的行李。

  22 I’d like to make a reservation

  我想预订。

  23 The sooner, the better.

  越快越好。

  24 I’d like to change my reservation.

  我想变更一下我的预订。

  25 I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.

  我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。

  26 My reservation number is 2991.

  我的预订号码是2991。

  27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.

  我在东京预订的。

  28 I made reservations yesterday.

  我昨天预订的。

  29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.

  我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。

  30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.

  我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。

  31. We should continue to reform and improve the foreign trade management system by sticking to the unified policy, fair competition, integration of industry with trade and promotion of the proxy system.

  我们要坚持统一政策、平等竞争、工贸结合、推行代理制的做法,改革和完善外贸管理体制。

  (注意:"改革"与"完善"两词可以统一为一个意思译出,使句子形式更统一,避免累赘)

  32. To transform the traditional export industries and increase the technology content and added value in our exports

  要改造传统出口工业,加大出口产品的技术含量和附加值

  33. To improve the competitiveness of our products on domestic and overseas markets

  加强我国出口产品在国内国际市场上的竞争力

  (注意:"竞争力"的说法,还有就是整句话的构成,这句话在外贸行文里常用到,要记住)

  34. To work actively to adjust the mix of exports and increase the proportion of high-tech products

  积极调整出口商品结构,提高高新技术产品的出口比重

  35. To implement an automatic registration system of foreign trading rights on a trial basis

  以试点的形式实行外贸权自动登记制度

  (注意:句子的结构,另外"以试点的形式"要注意不要太"翻译腔")

  36. To develop a full-dimensional export-oriented economy

  发展全方位的外向型经济

  (注意:常用句。"外向型经济"也可译成"export-outward economy")

  37. Honoring contract, guaranteeing quality, seeking moderate profit and valuing friendship

  守约、保质、薄利、重义

  (注意:这是我国对外承包工程项目的四条基本原则,做工程贸易的朋友们还是要注意以下的)

  38. the principle of pursuing practical results, adopting various ways and seeking common development on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and efficiency

  平等互利、讲求实效、形式多样、共同发展的方针

  (注意:如果是英译汉,一定要注意简洁性。还有就是要注意"平等互利"的翻法,比中文要复杂一些)

  39.To establish and perfect the foreign economic and trade regime consistent with the international prevailing rules and actual situation in China

  建立健全符合国际通行规则和我国国情的对外经济贸易体制

  40 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

  我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

166602