学习啦>新闻资讯>学习资讯>

餐厅情景对话

时间: 燕妮639 分享

  Dialogue 1

  A: What can I do for you, sir?

  先生,您要来点什么?

  B: What have you got this morning?

  今天早上你们这儿有什么?

  A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

  水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

  B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

  请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

  A: Any cereal, sir?

  要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

  B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

  好的,来一份麦片粥。

  A: And eggs?

  还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

  B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

  要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

  A: How do you want your eggs?

  您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

  B: Fried, please.

  煎的。

  A: Anything more, sir?

  还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

  B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

  不要了,足够了。谢谢。

  Dialogue 2

  (A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

  (一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)

  A: Do you have a reservation, sir?

  请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

  B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

  没有。

  A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

  很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

  B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

  不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?

  A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

  当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

  B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

  布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

  A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

  我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

  B: That’s fine.

  我们明白了。

  (Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

  半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。

  A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

  你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

  Dialogue 3

  A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

  服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

  B: Yes, this way please.

  好的,请跟我来。

  A: Can we see the menu, please?

  能让我们看一看菜单吗?

  B: Here you are.

  给您。

  A: What’s good today?

  今天有什么好吃的?

  B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

  我推荐香酥鸭。

  A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

  我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

  B: Do you want any dessert?

  要甜品吗?

  C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

  不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。

  (After a few minutes.)

  过了一会儿。

168531