学习啦【写给某某的信】 编辑：秀珍 发布时间：2016-08-27 16:37:04
1. You'll find that education's about the only thing lying around loose in this world, and that it's about the only thing a fellow can have as much as he's willing to haul away. Everything else is screwed down tight and the screw-driver lost.
2.It isn't so much knowing a whole lot, as knowing a little and how to use it that counts.
3.You needn't write me if you feel yourself getting them.
4.This give you two weeks for a vacation - enough to make a sick boy well, or a lazy one lazier.
5. A business man's conversation should be regulated by fewer and simpler rules than any other function of human animal. They are:
Have something to say.
6. The house isn't interested in knowing how you like your boss, but in how he likes you.
7.Get the scent in your nostrils and keep your nose to the ground, and don't worry too much about the end of the chase. The fun of the thing's in the run and not in the finish.
8. For your own satisfaction I will say right here that you may know you are in a fair way of becoming a good drummer by three tings:
First - When you send us Orders.
Second - More Orders.
Third - Big Orders.
9. When you're through sizing up the other fellow, it's a good thing to step back from yourself and see how you look. Then add fifty per cent. to your estimate of your neighbor for vitures that you can't see, and deduct fifty per cent from youself for faults that you've missed in your inventory, and you'll have a pretty accurate result.
10. An ummarried man is a good deal like a piece of unimproved real estate - he may be worth a whole lot of money, but he isn't of any particular use except to build on.
11. Real buyers ani't interested in much besides your goods and your prices. Never run down yours. Don't get on your knees for business, but don't hold your nose so high in the air that an order can travel under it without your seeing it. You'll meet a good many people on the road that you won't like, but the house needs their business.