学习啦【自荐信】 玉珏时间：2016-08-29 13:57:35我要投稿
I am _______and I would like to apply for the position of___________posted on________.I have attacheda copy of my resume for consideration.I believe my qualifications are ideal match for your requirements.
I am a major in_______,and I will graduate in___________.In addition to my experience of_____________,I_____________.I believe my education and experience__________.You will find me to be____________.I would appreciate your time in reviewing my enclosed resume and if there is any additional information you require, please feel free to contact me.It would be great if you give me an opportunity to meet you for interview.
Dear Mr Brown,
I am writing to enquire if you have any vacancies in your company. I enclose my CV for your information.
As you can see, I have had extensive vacation work experience in office environments, the retail sector and service industries, giving me varied skills and the ability to work with many different types of people. I believe I could fit easily into your team.
I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I'm flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I also have lots of ideas and enthusiasm. I'm keen to work for a company with a great reputation and high profile like [insert company name].
I have excellent references and would be delighted to discuss any possible vacancy with you at your convenience. In case you do not have any suitable openings at the moment, I would be grateful if you would keep my CV on file for any future possibilities.
1. I believe that you will consider this application favorably and I wish to assure you that I should make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in me.
2. Before my present employment, I worked for the Department Store as a salesclerk in the electrical section.
3. I would like to make a change now because I feel that I can go no further in my present job, I feel that my training should enable me to advance into a better and more responsible position, and it appears that this will not be forthcoming at my present position.
4. I am permitted to refer to Mr. Smith, Managing editor of the magazine.
5. I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.
6. Thank you in advance for your consideration and courtesy.
7. My duties included compiling reports for the chief engineer on production in the various departments.
8. I am enclosing a brief resume as you requested. Please let me know if you want an interview.
9. I am enclosing a personal data sheet which I think will adequately show you my qualifications.
10. I would be pleased if you would grant me an interview at you convenience
11. Trusting you will give my application kind consideration and hoping to hear favorably from you at your convenience.
12. I hope to have the pleasure of your granting me an interview.