学习啦 > 学习方法 > 初中学习方法 > 初二学习方法 > 八年级英语 > 外研版英语八年级下册课文翻译

外研版英语八年级下册课文翻译

时间: 妙纯901 分享

外研版英语八年级下册课文翻译

  要增强八年级学生的综合素质,提高学生的英语交际能力,就必须深入研究英语翻译教学,并提出相应的发展措施。学习啦为大家整理了外研版八年级英语下册的课文翻译,欢迎大家阅读!

  外研版英语八年级下册课文翻译(一)

  Module2 Unit1

  1Listen and number the words as you hear them.部分翻译

  ever□ 曾经

  exciting□ 令人兴奋的

  tired□ 疲倦的

  visit□ 参观

  wonderful□ 精彩的

  2Listen again and choose the correct answer.部分翻译

  1 Lingling has visited/hasn't ever visited the US.

  玲玲已经去过/还没有去过美国。

  2 Betty has asked/hasn't asked her parents.

  贝蒂已经请求/还没有请求她的父母。

  3 Lingling has travelled/hasn't travelled by plane.

  玲玲已经乘飞机旅行过/还没有乘飞机旅行过。

  Everyday English

  日常英语

  . Good luck!

  (祝你)好运!

  . That's a pity.

  太遗憾了。

  . That sounds wonderful!

  那听起来很好!

  3Listen and read.部分翻译

  Tony: Hi,Lingling. What are you doing?

  托尼:嗨,玲玲。你在做什么?

  Lingling: I'm entering a competition.

  玲玲:我在报名参加一个比赛。

  Tony:What kind of competition?

  托尼:什么类型的比赛?

  Lingling:A speaking competition.

  玲玲:一个演讲比赛。

  Tony:Great.It'll help you improve your speaking. And maybe you will win a prize.

  托尼:太好了。它将帮助你提高你的口语水平。或许你还会获奖。

  Lingling: The first prize is "My dream holiday".

  玲玲:一等奖是“我的梦想假日”。

  Tony:Have you ever won any prizes before?

  托尼:你以前曾获过奖吗?

  Lingling:No,I haven't.I've always wanted to go on a dream holiday.But I can't afford it.The plane tickets are too expensive.

  玲玲:不,我没有。我一直以来都想有一个梦想中的假期,但我负担不起,机票太贵了。

  Tony:Well,good luck!I've also entered lots of speaking competitions,but haven't won any prizes.I've stopped trying now.

  托尼:哦,祝你好运!我也参加过许多演讲比赛,但没有获过奖。现在我已不弄尝试了。

  Lingling:That's a pity.Have you ever thought about other kinds of competitions?

  玲玲:太可惜了。你考虑过参加其他种类的比赛吗?

  Tony:What do you mean?

  托尼:你的意思是?

  Lingling:Look! Here's a writing competition: Around the World in 80 Days.To win it,you need to write a short story about a place you've visited.

  玲玲:看!这里有一个写作大赛:八十天环游地球。要赢得这个大赛,你需要就你参观过的地方篇短文。

  Tony: That sounds wonderful,but I haven't travelled much. How can I write about?

  托尼:那听起来很好,但我去的地方不多。我怎么写呢?

  Lingling:Don't worry. It doesn't need fo be true! You can make it up.

  玲玲:不用担心。那不需要真实!你可以编写(一个故事)。

  Tony:You're right.I'll try.I hope I will win,then I will invite you to come with me.

  托尼:你说的对,我试一试。我希望我能获奖,那么我会邀请你和我一起去旅行。

  Lingling:Sorry! The first prize is only the book called Around the World in 80 Days!

  玲玲:不好意思!一等奖只是一本名叫《八十天环游地球》的书!

  Now check(√)what Lingling and Tony have or have not done.

  现在在玲玲和托尼做过或没有做过的事情上打“√”。

  4Work in pairs, Ask and answer questions about...部分翻译

  -Has Lingling ever won any prizes before?

  玲玲以前曾获过奖吗?

  -No,she hasn't.

  不,她没有。

  5Complete the sentences with the correct form...部分翻译

  aftord付得起

  competition 比赛

  dream梦想

  invite邀请

  pity遗憾

  prize奖项

  1 Her____was to study at a_good university one day.

  她的梦想是有一天在一所好大学学习。

  2 When I was in school,I won many____for my writing.

  我在学校的时候,获得了许多写作奖项。

  3 You must enter the music____!You will beat everybody.

  你一定要参加这次音乐比赛!你会战胜所有人的。

  4 My family cannot____to buy a ticket for the match.

  我家买不蕉一张比赛的门票。

  5 It is a(n)____that you did not come to see the film with us.

  你没能和我们一起来看电影真是遗憾。

  6 John____his new friends to his birthday party last week.

  上周约翰邀请他的新朋友来参加他的生日聚会。

  6Read and predict which words the speaker is...部分翻译

  Have you ever wanted to travel around the world?

  你曾经想去环游世界吗?

  -Yes,I have. I've always wanted to travel around the world.

  是的,我想过。我一直想环游世界。

  -Have you ever visited New York?

  你曾去过纽约吗?

  -No,I haven't. I've never visited the US.

  不,我没有。我从未去过美国。

  -Have you ever entered a competition?

  你曾经参加过比赛吗?

  -No,I haven't.I haven't entered any competitions.

  不,我没有。我没有参加过任何比赛。

  7Work in pairs.部分翻译

  Read the conversations in Activity 6 aloud.

  大声朗读活动6中的对话。

  8Work in pairs.Ask and answer questions...部分翻译

  -Have you ever visited...?

  你曾经游览过……吗?

  -Yes,I have./No,I haven't. I've...

  是的,我游览过。/不,我没有。我……

  外研版英语八年级下册课文翻译(二)

  Module2 Unit2

  1Work in pairs. Ask and answer the questions. 部分翻译

  1 Which interesting places in China have you visited?

  你游览过中国哪些有趣的地方?

  2 Have you ever seen the Great Wall?

  你曾经看过长城吗?

  3 Have you ever visited another country?

  你曾经游览过另一个国家吗?

  2Read the passage and answer the questions.部分翻译

  Mike Robinson is a fifteen-year-old American boy and his sister Clare is fourteen. At the moment, Mike and Clare are in Cairo in Egypt ,one of the biggest and busiest cities in Africa.

  迈克.罗宾逊是一个15岁的美国男孩,他的妹妹克莱尔14岁。现在,迈克和克莱尔在埃及开罗——非洲最大、最繁华的城市之一。

  They moved here with their parents two years ago. Their father, Peter, works for a very big company. The company has offices in many countries, and it has sent Peter to work in Germany, France and China before. Peter usually stays in a country for about two years. Then the company moves him again. His family always goes with him.

  两年前,他们同父母一起搬到这里。他们的父亲彼得为一家很大的公司工作。这家公司在许多国家都有办事处,之前公司曾派彼得去德国、法国和中国工作过。彼得通常在一个国家待大约两年,然后公司会再调动他。他的家人总与他同行。

  The Robinsons love seeing the world. They have been to many interesting places. For example, in Egypt, they have seen the Pyramids, traveiled on a boat on the Nile, and visited the palaces and towers of ancient kings and queens.

  罗宾逊一家喜欢周游世界。他们去过许多有趣的地方。例如,在埃及,他们看过古埃及三大金字塔,泛舟尼罗河,参观过古代国王和王后的宫殿和塔楼。

  Mike and Clare have also begun to learn the language of the country,Arabic. This language is different from English in many ways, and they find it hard to spell and pronounce the words. However, they still enjoy learning it. So far they have learnt to speak German, French, Chinese and Arabic. Sometimes they mix the languages. "It's really fun,"said Clare.

  迈克和克莱尔也开始学习这个国家的语言——阿拉伯语。这种语言在很多方面与英语不同,他们发现阿拉伯语的拼写和发音都不容易。然而他们仍然爱学。到目前为止,他们已学习了说德语、法语、汉语和阿拉伯语。有时他们混合使用这些语言。克莱尔说:“那真的很有趣。”

  The Robinsons are moving again. The company has asked Peter to work back in the US. Mike and Clare are happy about this. They have friends all over the world, but they also miss their friends in the US. They are counting down the days.

  罗宾逊一家又要搬家了。公司已让彼得回美国工作。迈克和克莱尔为此感到高兴。他们在世界各地都有朋友,但他们也想念他们在美国的朋友。他们正在倒计时。

  Learning to learn

  学会学习

  When you read a passage about travel, use a map to find out where the places are,and the names of the other countries, regions and cities nearby.

  当你阅读有关旅行的文章时,用一幅地图去查明这些地方在哪儿以及附近其他国家、地区和城市的名字。

  1 How long have the Robinsons been in Egypt?

  罗宾逊一家在埃及待了多长时间?

  2 Why do they live in Cairo?

  他们为什么住在开罗?

  3 What have they seen and done in Egypti?

  他们在埃及看过、做过什么?

  4 What do Mike and Clare find difficult about Arabic?

  迈克和克莱尔发现阿拉伯语什么地方难?

  5 Who do they miss in the US?

  他们想念美国的什么人?

  6 Are they looking forward to going home?

  他们盼望回家吗?

  3Complete the passage- with the correct form...部分翻译

  ancient古代的

  count 数

  example例子

  king国王

  mix 混合

  queen王后

  Mike and Clare live in Cairo in Egypt because their father works there. They have visited many places in Egypt. For (1) ,they have seen the Pyramids, and they have visited the (2) palaces of the (3) and (4) of Egypt. Mike and Clare have learnt a little Arabic, and when they speak it, they often (5) it with German, French and Chinese. Recently, their father's company has asked him to go back to the US. Mike and Clare are (6) down the days.

  迈克和克菜尔住在埃及开罗,因为他们的父亲在那儿工作。他们已游览了埃及的许多地方。(1)例如,他们看过古埃及三犬金字塔,参观过(2)古代埃及(3)国王/王后和(4)王后/国王的宫殿。迈克和克菜尔学了一点儿阿拉伯语,他们在讲时,经常把它跟德语、法语和汉语(5)混合使用。最近,他们父亲的公司已让他回美国。迈克和克莱尔正倒(6)数回家的日子。

  4Work in pairs. Think of a special trip...部分翻译

  ·where you went 你去了哪儿

  ·when you went there 你何时去的

  ·why it was special 它为什么特殊

  5Write sentences to describe what you have seen...部分翻译

  Now write a passage about your experiences.

  现在写一篇关于你的经历的短文。

  外研版英语八年级下册课文翻译(三)

  Module2 Unit3

  1Write questions for the questionnaire with...部分翻译

  Have you ever won any prizes before?

  你以前曾获过奖吗?

  I haven't travelled much.

  我去的地方不多。

  They have been to many interesting places.

  他们去过许多有趣的地方。

  1 have a Western meal 吃西餐

  2 live in another city 在另一个城市居住

  3 enter a singing competition 参加歌唱比赛

  4 travel by train 乘火车旅行

  5 travel to the seaside 去海边旅行

  6 try seafood 品尝海鲜

  7 cook dinner for your parents 为你父母做饭

  Now complete the You column.

  现在完成You列。

  2Work in pairs, Ask and answer the questions...部分翻译

  -Have you ever had a Western meal?

  你曾吃过西餐吗?

  -Yes,I have./No,I haven't.

  是的,我吃过。/不,我没吃过。

  3Complete the sentences about your partner...部分翻译

  1 He/She_____aWestern meal. 他/她_____西餐。

  2 He/She_____in another city.他/她_____在另一个城市。

  3 He/She_____a singing competition. 他/她_____歌唱比赛。

  4 He/She_____by train. 他/她_____乘火车。

  5 He/She_____to the seaside. 他/她_____海边。

  6 He/She_____seafood 他/她_____海鲜。

  7 He/She_____for his/her parents. 他/她____为他的/她的父母。

  4Complete the postcard.Use the list of Things...部分翻译

  Dear David,

  亲爱的戴维:

  I'm having a wonderful time in Beijing. I've done so many things! I've...

  我在北京过得很愉快。我做了如此多的事情!我……

  There's only one thing I haven't done:

  只有一件事情我还没有做:

  I... 我……

  Bye for now, 再见,

  Rob 罗布

  Things to do in Beijing

  在北京做的事情

  . see the Beijing Opera√

  看京飘√

  . climb the Great Wall ×

  爬长城×

  . eat Beijing duck√

  吃北京烤鸭√

  . visit the Palace Museum √

  参观故宫博物馆√

  5Complete the sentences with the words in the...部分翻译

  afford 付得起

  competition比赛

  pronounce 发音

  spell拼写

  tower塔

  1 I wrote a story for a(n)_____in my English class and I won a prize.

  在英语课上,我写了一个故事参加比赛并获了奖。

  2 Alice can_____very well,and what's more,she can write beautifully.

  艾丽斯能拼写得/发音很好,另外,她写得也很漂亮。

  3 Some English words are difficult to_____.

  有一些英文单词很难发音/拼写。

  4 We visited an ancient palace with a tall_____and a beautiful garden.

  我们参观了一处古老的宫殿,里面有一座很高的塔和一个漂亮的花园。

  5 Mary wants to visit the US,but the plane tickets are very expensive and she cannot_____to go.

  玛丽想游览美国,但飞机票很贵,她付不起。

  6Listen and check (√) the country that the...部分翻译

  7Listen again and answer the questions.部分翻译

  1 How many times has Winnie been to the US?

  温妮去过美国多少次?

  2 Which country would Diana like to go again?

  黛安娜想再去哪个国家?

  3 Which part of China has Diana travelled around?

  黛安娜已游览了中国的哪个地方?

  4 How did Diana travel there?

  黛安娜如何去的那里?

  5 Has Bob ever visited Germany?

  鲍勃曾游览过德国吗?

  8Complete the passage with the sentences in...部分翻译

  a)Call today to find out more!

  今天打电话来了解更多信息!

  b) Then we will send a gift box from you to your family or friend.

  然后我们将从你那儿寄一个礼品盒给你的家人或朋友。

  c)A tree is also something special for a festival or a new baby.

  树也是纪念节日或新生命诞生的特别的东西。

  d) Have you ever been to a forest?

  你曾去过森林吗?

  e) Grow a tree near you !

  在你的附近种植一棵树!

  Grow a Forest!

  种植一片森林!

  (1) Have you ever wanted to save the trees in the forest? Do you love nature and want to keep forests safe? Now you can! Buy a tree-it is the perfect birthday or wedding present for someone in your family or for a friend. (2) Your tree will help our world and will last longer than toys, clothes or computers. The world needs more trees-buy one today , watch it grow bigger and feel proud!

  (1)你曾去过森林吗?你曾经想拯救森林中的树木吗?你热爱大自然并想保护森林安全吗?现在你能做到!买一棵树——它是一件送给家人或朋友的完美的生日或结婚礼物。(2)树也是纪念节日或新生命诞生的特别的东西。你的树将帮助我们的世界,并且它会比玩具、衣服或计算机更长久。世界需要更多的树——今天买一棵,看着它长得更大并感到自豪吧!

  The Grow-a-Forest gift is part of an exciting plan to make our world greener,and every gift helps to protect our world. It is easy! Buy a Grow-a-Forest gift today and choose your forest and your tree. We will take it and put it in the earth for you. (3)

  “种植一片森林”礼物是一个令人兴奋的、使我们的世界更绿的计划的一部分,每件礼物都帮助保护我们的世界。这很容易!今天买一件“种植一片森林”礼物,选择你的森林和你的树。我们将带上它并为你种植在泥土里。(3)然后我们将从你那儿寄一个礼品盒给你的家人或朋友。

  In your gift box there will be:

  在你的礼品盒中将有:

  ·a map of the forest

  一幅森林的地图

  ·a photo of your tree

  一张你的树的照片

  ·a pair of Grow-a-Forest gloves

  一副“种植一片森林”的手套

  ·a card with your message to your family or friend

  一张附有你留给家人或朋友信息的卡片

  (4)

  (4)在你的附近种植一棵树!

  Around the world

  世界各地

  On the too of the world

  在世界的顶端

  The world witnessed one of the greatest climbing achievements in 1953, when Tenzing Norgay from Nepal and Edmund Hillary from New Zealand climbed Mount Qomolangma for the first time. After a long and difficult climb, trouloled by heavy snow, freezing wind and the lack of oxygen, they finally reached the top at 11:30 am on 29th May, They could only spend about fifteen minutes on the summit before they had to come down. But they remained heroes around the world tor the rest of their lives.

  1953年,世界见证了最伟大的登山成就之一——来自尼泊尔的丹增·诺尔盖和来自新西兰的埃德蒙·希拉里首次登上珠穆朗玛峰。经过长时间的艰难攀登,遭受大雪、寒风和缺氧的折磨,他们终于在5月29日上午11: 30到达了山顶。他们只能在顸部待约15分钟就不得不下来,但在他们的余生中,他们仍是全世界的英雄。

  9Write a question about life experiences for...部分翻译

  Transport:Have you ever travelled by plane?

  交通:你曾经乘飞机旅行过吗?

  Book: 书:

  Country: 国家:

  Food: 食物:

  Sport: 运动:

  Film: 电影:

  10Work in groups.部分翻译

  Choose the best question for each topic in Activity 9 and prepare a questionnaire.

  为活动9中的每个话题选择最好的问题并准备一个调查表。

  11Go around the classroom and ask other...部分翻译

  12Return to your group and talk about other...部分翻译

  Return to your group and talk about other students' answers to your questionnaire.

  返回你们组并谈论其他同学为你的调查表所给的答案。


猜你感兴趣:

1.人教版英语书八年级下册课文翻译

2.人教版八年级英语下课文翻译

3.八年级下册英语书课文翻译

4.8年级下册英语书课文翻译

5.外研版八年级下册英语作文

2369249