时间：2015-06-09 18:01:29本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 若木 我要投稿
A、当谓语是be动词时，构成为：主语+be动词( am, is, are )+其他。
如：I am a student.
如：We often watch TV at the weekends.
如：Jim usually goes to the park on Sundays.
They watch TV at six every day.
They don’t watch TV at six every day.
Do they watch TV at six every day?
Yes, they do. / No, they don’t.
She watches TV at six every day.
She doesn’t watch TV at six every day.
Does she watch TV at six every day?
Yes, she does. / No, she doesn’t.
1) He often ______( have ) dinner at home.
2) Daniel and Tommy ______ ( be ) in Class One.
3) We ______ ( not watch ) TV on Monday.
4) Nick ______ ( not go ) to the zoo on Sunday.
5) ____they ______ ( like ) the World Cup?
6) There ( be ) some water in the bottle.
7) ____your parents _____( read ) newspapers every day?
8) Mike______ ( like ) cooking.
9) You always ______ ( do ) your homework well.
10) They ______ ( have ) the same hobby.
11) My aunt ______ ( look ) after her baby carefully.
12) Liu Tao ______ ( do ) not like PE.
13) She and I ______ ( take ) a walk together every evening.
1) Tom likes playing basketball with his friends. (改成否定句)
Tom_____ ______ playing basketball with his friends.
2) David’s parents often take a walk after supper. (改为一般疑问句并作出否定回答)
- ______David’s parents often ______ a walk after supper?
- No, ______ ______.
3) They usually watch TV. (对划线部分提问)
______ ______ they usually ______?
4) She is always a good student. (改为一般疑问句并作出肯定回答)
- _____ ______ always a ______ student?
- ______ , ______ ______.
5) Simon and Daniel like going skating. (改为否定句)
Simon and Daniel ______ ______ going ______.