时间：2019-08-22 10:36:23本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 慧良 我要投稿
在小升初中，英语的学习是很需要恒心的。不管是单词 记忆，还是语法 的掌握，都离不开我们平时的积累。接下来小编为大家介绍小升初英语考试必考相关内容，一起来看看吧!
1. Hello! Hi!
2. Hello! I’m Wu Yifan. I’m from China.
3. What’s your name?
4. My name’s Chen Jie.
5. I have a pencil. Me too.
6. Good morning. Good afternoon.
7. This is Miss White. Nice to meet you.
8. Where are you from? I’m from America.
9. Let’s go to school. OK.
10. How many cakes? One cake
11. How are you? I’m fine, thank you.
12. Let’s paint. Great
13. I like green. Me too.
14. I have a rabbit.
15. Cool! Super! Great! Wow!
16. May I have a look? Sure.
17. Here you are. Thank you. You’re welcome
18. I like hamburgers. Me too
19. Have some French fries.
20. Can I have some chicken? Sure.
21. How old are you? I’m nine.
1. Where are you from? I’m from America.
2. Good morning! Good afternoon!
3. Class, we have a new friend today.
4. Who’s that woman? She’s my mother。
5. Who’s that man? He’s my father.
6. Who’s this boy? My brother.
7. I have a new kite. Oh, it’s beautiful.
8. How many kites can you see? I can see 12.
9. The black one is a bird. Oh, how nice!
10. How many crayons do you have? I have 16 crayons.
11. Open it and see. That’s right.
12. Do you like peaches? Yes, I do. /No, I don’t.
13. What about pears? Oh, I like them very much.
14. Let’s have some peaches and pears.
15. Have some fruits. Thank you, Miss White.
16. Sorry, I don’t like bananas.
17. Can I have an apple, please? Certainly.
18. Have some more? No, thank you.
19. Where is my car? It’s under the chair.
20. Excuse me. Can I use your pencil? No problem.
21. Here you are. Thank you!
22. Come on, children. Look at the elephant.
23. Wow! It’s so big! It’s so funny!
24. It has a long nose and a short tail.
25. It has small eyes and big ears.
26. Look at the giraffe. Oh, it’s so tall.
27. The giraffe is tall. The deer is short.
28. You’re tall. I’m short. You’re right.
29. Let’s fly it. OK.
30. What a big fish!
1. What’s in the classroom?
2. This is Zhang Peng, our new classmate.
3. We have a new classroom.
4. Where is my seat? It is near the door.
5. Let’s clean the classroom. Good idea!
6. Let me clean the board. All right.
7. It is nice and clean! Good job!
8. What colour is the schoolbag? It‘s black and white.
9. May I have a look? Sure. Here you are.
10. My schoolbag is heavy.
11. What is in the schoolbag?
12. How many picture-books do you have?
13. My friend is strong. He has short hair….
14. I have a new friend. He likes sports. She likes music.
15. What’s his name ? His name is Zhang Peng.
16. What’s her name ? Her name is Amy.
17. Is this your bedroom? Yes, it is. /No, it isn’t.
18. I have a new eraser.
19. Is she in the study? No, she isn’t. She’s in the kitchen.
20. Where are the keys? They are in the door.
21 Are they on the table? No, they aren’t.
22. What’s for dinner? Rice, fish and vegetables.
23. What would you like for dinner? I’d like some rice and soup.
24. Everything’s ready. Thanks /Thank you.
25. Dinner’s ready! Your forks and knives.
26. Help yourself! Thank you.
27. I can use chopsticks. Let me try.
28. Mm…Yummy, I like Chinese food. Me too.
29. We had a good time. See you tomorrow.
30. How many people are there in your family? Three.
31. Who are they? My parents and me.
32. My family has seven members.
33. Who’s this man? He’s my uncle.
34. Who’s this woman? She’s my aunt.
35. Is this your aunt? Yes, she is. /No, she’s my sister.
36. What’s your mother? She’s a teacher.
37. What’s your father? He’s a doctor.
38. Are they farmers? Yes, they are. / Yes, you’re right.
1. Where is the canteen? It’s on the first floor.
2. This is the teacher’s office. That is my classroom.
3. How many students are there in your class? Forty-five.
4. Do you have a library? Yes!
5. The canteen is on the first floor.
6. This is my computer. That is your computer.
7. Is this a teacher’s desk? Yes, it is. \No, it isn’t.
8. Is that the art room? Yes, it is. \No, it isn’t.
9. What time is it? It’s nine o’clock.
10. It’s time for English class. Breakfast is ready!
11. School is over. Let’s go to the playground.
12. Let’s go home. I’m ready.
13. It’s 7:05. It’s time to go to school.
14. It’s 8:30 . It’s time for music class.
15. I like the white sweater with the green skirt.
16. I like the blue dress.
17. Where is my skirt?
18. What color is it? Blue.
19. Is this your skirt? Yes, it is. /No. it isn’t. My T-shirt is red.
20. Is that your T-shirt? No, it’s not.
21. Whose is it? It’s my T-shirt.
22. Whose is this? It’s your baby brother’s!
23. What are they? These are your baby pants. They’re so small.
24. Are those my shoes? Yes. But what for?
25. Our neighbor has a new baby!
26. This is the weather report. It’s cool in Lhasa.
27. Can I wear my new shirt today? No, you can’t. /Yes, you can.
28. It’s warm today. You can wear your new shirt.
29. Can I wear my T-shirt? Yes, you can.
30. What are you doing? Not much.
31. What’s the weather like in Beijing? It’s rainy today.
32. How about New York? It’s sunny.
33. What’s the matter?
34. It’s windy now. I have to close the window.
35. Look at that dress. It’s colorful. It’s very pretty.
36. Can I help you? Yes.
37. How much is this dress? It’s ninety-nine Yuan.
38. What size? Size five.
39. Are they all right? Yes, they are.
40. How much are they? They’re thirty-five Yuan.
41. What are they? They are goats.
42. Are they sheep? No, they aren’t. They are goats.
43. Are they horses? No, they aren’t . They are donkeys.
44. Look at the hens. They are fat.
45. How many cows do you have? One hundred.
46. What do you see in the picture? I see five cats.
47. Are these tomatoes? Yes, they are. /No, they aren’t.
48. What are these? They are carrots.
1. Who’s your math teacher? Mr. Zhao.
2. What’s he like? He’s thin and short. He’s very kind.
3. Who’s that young lady? She’s our principal.
4. Is she strict? Yes, she is.
5. Is she active? No, she isn’t. She’s quiet.
6. I have a new math teacher. Her class is so much fun.
7. What day is it today? It’s Monday.
8. What do you have on Wednesdays?
9. We have English, science, computer and P. E. .
10. What do you do on Saturdays?
11. I often do my homework.
12. What about you? I do my homework too.
13. What would you like for lunch? I’d like some tomatoes and mutton.
14. What do you have for lunch today?
15. I have eggplant and tomatoes.
16. It’s tasty. It’s my favorite.
17. What’s your favorite food? Fish.
18. I don’t like grapes. They’re sour.
19. Are you helpful at home? You’re helpful.
20. What can you do? I can sweep the floor.
21. Just do it!
22. Can you set the table? Yes, I can. No, I can’t.
23. I have my own room now.
24. What’s it like?
25. There is a big closet, a new air-conditioner and a new mirror.
26. There are blue curtains.
27. Where is the trash bin? It’s near the table.
28. There is a forest in the nature park.
29. Is there a river in the park? Yes, there is. No, there isn’t.
30. There are many small houses in my village.
31. Are there any bridges in your village? Yes, there are.
32. Are there any tall buildings in your village? No, there aren’t.
1. When do you eat dinner? I eat dinner at 7:00 in the evening.
2. When do you get up? I usually get up at 12:00 noon.
3. What do you do on the weekend?
4. Usually I watch TV and go shopping. Sometimes I visit my grandparents.
5. I often play football. Sometimes I go hiking.
6. What’s your favorite season? Winter.
7. Which season do you like best? Fall.
8. It’s always sunny and cool.
9. I can play with snow.
10. Why do you like spring? Because I can plant trees.
11. When is your birthday? My birthday is in June.
12. Is your birthday in June, too? No. My birthday is in December.
13. It’s October 1st, our National Day.
14. Who has a birthday in October? Me.
15. What’s the date? It’s October 1st.
16. What are you doing? I an doing the dishes.
17. What is your father doing? He’s writing an e-mail.
18. This is Nina. Can I speak to your mom, please?
19. Please hold on. There’s a call for you.
20. I see the mother elephant.
21. What is she doing? She is walking.
22. What about the baby elephant?
23. What is it doing? It’s running.
24. What are the elephants doing? They’re drinking.
25. What is Mike doing? He’s watching insects.
26. What are you doing? I’m watching my classmates.
27. Where are they? They are in the woods.
28. Are they catching butterflies? No, they aren’t. /Yes, they are.
29. Where is Zhang Peng? He’s in the woods.
30. Is he taking pictures? Yes, he is. /No, he isn’t.
1. How do you go to school, Sarah?
2. Usually I go to school on foot.
3. Sometimes I go by bike.
4. How can I get to Zhongshan Park?
5. You can go by the No. 15 bus.
6. Where is the cinema, please?
7. It’s next to the hospital.
8. Turn left at the cinema, then go straight. It’s on the left.
9. What are you going to do on the weekend?
10. I’m going to visit my grandparents this weekend.
11. Where are you going this afternoon? I’m going to the bookstore.
12. What are you going to buy? I am going to buy a comic book.
13. What’s your hobby? I like collecting stamps.
14. He likes collecting stamps, too.
15. Does she teach English? No, she doesn’t.
16. Does she teach you math? Yes, she does.
17. What does your mother do? She is a TV reporter.
18. Where does she work? She works in a school.
19. How does she go to work? She goes to work by bus.
20. Where does the rain come from? It comes from the clouds.
21. How do you do that? What should you do then?
1. How tall are you? I’m 164 cm tall.
2. You’re shorter than me. You’re 4 cm taller than me.
3. How heavy are you? I’m 48 kg.
4. I’m thinner and shorter than you
5. What’s the matter? My throat is sore.
6. My nose hurts.
7. How are you, Liu Yun? You look so happy.
8. How are you, Sarah? You look sad today.
9. What did you do last weekend? I played football.
10. Did you read books? Yes, I did. / No, I didn’t.
11. Where did you go on your holiday? I went to Xinjiang.
12. How did you go there? I went by train.