学习啦 > 学习英语 > 专业英语 > 办公室英语 > 有关于工作的英语情景口语

有关于工作的英语情景口语

时间: 诗盈1200 分享

有关于工作的英语情景口语

  大家觉得英语很难学吗?小编今天给大家带来的是英语的口语,学习英语就是要花很多时间的,所以大家要好好复习英语哦,这样才能更快的提升成绩哦

  一我能跟你说些私事吗

  AZina, can I talk to you about something personal?

  吉娜,我能跟你说些私事吗?

  BAs long as it doesn't take too long.

  只要不太花时间就可以。

  AMy boyfriend says I work too much. That I spend more time with you than with him.

  我男朋友说我工作太拼命了。说我跟你相处的时间都比跟他多。

  BWas he upset when you told him you had to leave this weekend?

  你跟他说这周末你得去外地时,他有不爽吗?

  AHe said not to bother coming back. And I said, fine, I won't.

  他说不劳我再回去了。我就说,好,我就不回来。

  BSo what's the problem?

  那这有什么问题?

  二我只是有点紧张

  AI guess I'm just a little nervous. I'm giving everything I have to InfoKing, and...

  我猜我只是有点紧张。 我把所有都给了资讯王,而且......

  Band what if it doesn't work out, right?

  而且要是行不通怎么办,对不对?

  AExactly.

  完全正确。

  BYou need to quit thinking like a loser. InfoKing is going to kick butt. You know how I know?

  你别那么没志气了。资讯王会所向披靡的。你知道我怎么知道吗?

  AHow?

  怎么知道?

  BBecause I won't let it fail.

  因为我不会让它失败。

  ABut what about tomorrow? What if Stars.com decides to go with WebTracker, and not us?

  可是明天呢?要是Stars.com决定跟网路搜寻家走,而非我们?

  三在北京漂了快四年了

  AHow time flies! We have been in Beijing for almost 4 years.

  时间过得真快啊,咱们在北京漂了快四年了.

  BYes, I can still recall the days when we were all seniors at college. I asked you whether you would go back to your hometown or not.

  是啊,我还记得上大四的时候,有一天我问你是不是要回家乡工作.

  AYeah, feels like yesterday. Now I’m almost settled down here. We’re planning to buy an apartment and tie the knot.

  恩,就跟昨天发生的一样.现在我差不多在这里安定下来了,我们打算买房子结婚了.

  BCongratulations! I hope when you hold the wedding ceremony, I’m still residing in Beijing.

  恭喜你!希望你办婚礼的时候我还在北京.

  AThank you. Is your company going to move to other cities?

  谢谢.你的公司要搬到外地吗?

  BNo, I’m planning to quit this job and go back to work in my hometown after the spring festival.

  不是,春节后我打算辞职回家工作.

  AWhy is that?

  为什么啊?

  BWell, I still can’t adjust to the fast pace of city life.

  我还是没法适应这里快节奏的生活.

  AYeah, the hustle and bustle is really difficult to handle.

  是啊,天天忙忙碌碌,挺难适应的.

  BThat’s right. I work extremely hard, and try my best to adapt to the lifestyle here, but I don’t feel any sense of belonging here.

  没错.我工作很努力,也尽力适应这里的生活方式,但我还是没有一点归属感.

  AI understand your position. Perhaps it’s time to stop floating and go back to where you belong. You’ll feel much better with your family around.

  我明白你的意思.也许是时候结束这种飘来飘去的生活,回到属于你的地方了.有家人在身边,你会感觉好很多.

  Byeah, I think so.

  恩,我也是这么想.


有关于工作的英语情景口语相关文章:

1.关于找工作的英文情景对话

2.关于工作的英语对话

3.有关加班的职场英语口语对话

4.常用实用英语情景对话:Lunch Meeting 午餐会

5.关于面试的两人英语对话短文情景

4028313