学习啦>学习英语>专业英语>办公室英语>

办公室文秘日常工作用语 英语

时间: 秋连1211 分享

  现在英语已经渗透入各行各业,想要一份理想的工作,一定要学好英语。小编在此献上职场英语,希望对大家有所帮助。

  文秘英语:安排招聘

  There'll be a vacancy in your office.

  你们办公室将会有个空缺。

  We plan to have all the hiring done by the end of this month.

  我们计划在这个月底前结束所有的招聘工作。

  Please pay special attention to their English skills.

  请特别留意他们的英语能力。

  I want someone with at least two years of experience.

  我想要至少有2年工作经验的人。

  A good salesperson should have three important qualities:quick reaction, high efficiency,and enthusiastic service attitude.

  优秀的销售员应该有三大特色:反应快、效率高、服务热诚。

  I decided to advertise in the newspaper for a junior secretary to help you.

  我决定通过报纸招聘一个初级文员来帮你。

  We need to replace her.

  我们得找人替补她。

  Who is going to take over his work after he leaves?

  他走了之后,谁将接管他的工作?

  I need a replacement.

  我需要一个替补人选。

  Now,help me outline the requirements for a job ad.We should place an ad. in the paper.

  现在帮我想想这个招聘广告里要写哪些工作要求吧。

  What are the qualifications you are requesting for the position?

  我们应在报纸上刊登招聘广告。

  We'll require a four-year degree candidate,preferably in marketing.

  你认为应聘这个职位要具备什么样的条件?

  A rather hard job to cut down the list.

  我们要求本科学历,最好是营销专业的候选者。

  Do we have any good candidates?

  精简名单是件棘手的事。

  我们有适合的人选吗?

  文秘英:预定客房句型

  I'm calling from AAB Company.I need to make a reservation for Mr. Jack Brown.

  这里是AAB公司,我要为杰克·布朗先生订房间。

  Have you got any vacancies for the nights of 12th and 13th?

  你们12日和13日晚有空房吗?

  We'd like a double room.

  我们想要一间双人房。

  We are looking for a hotel which can offer us accommodation and conference facilities.

  我们想找一家能提供食物和会议设施的宾馆。

  I'd like to confirm my reservation.This is Allen Rowley.I've reserved a double room for four nights from the 4th of July to the 8th.

  我想确认一下我预订的客房,我叫艾伦·罗利。我订了一间双人房,从7月4日至8日,住4晚。

  I'd like to book a double room with bath.

  我想订一间带浴室的双人房间。

  I'd like to reserve a single room from May 8th to 11th.

  我想订一间5月8日至11日的单人间。

  There are no rooms available now.

  现在没有空房了。

  How long will you be staying?

  您将住多久?

  What kind of room would you like?

  您喜欢住哪种房间?

  What's the rate,please?

  请问房费是多少?

  Do you accept credit cards?

  这里可以使用信用卡吗?

  Is hot water available any time?

  那里随时都供应热水吗?

  Yes,as a hotel policy,that's the usual rule.

  是的,按酒店的规定,那是照例要收费的。

  I'd like to confirm a reservation.

  我要确认一项预约。

  文秘英语:发送传真句型

  我想给悉尼发个传真。

  I want to send a fax to Sydney.

  收到M公司发来的传真。

  Receive the fax from M Company.

  10分钟后我会再传一次。

  I will fax again in ten minutes.

  他遗漏了第5页。

  He has missed out the fifth page.

  传真机发生故障。

  The fax machine was out of order.

  你知道怎么使用传真机吗?

  Do you know how to use the fax machine?

  我教给你。

  I'll tell you it.

  是的,我想往美国波士顿发个传真,这是传真页。

  Yes.I'd like to send a fax to Boston, US. This is the main message.

  大约需要多长时间?

  How long will it take?

  如果只是一个文字文件,价格和国际长途电话差不多。

  If it is a document, the price is as much as an IDD call.

  很清楚,可以传。

  It is clear enough to send.

  你发了多少页?

  How many pages are you sending?

  我试过了,先生,但是这十分钟传真线路都占线。

  I tried,sir,but the fax line has been busy for the last ten minutes.

  请再发一次传真。

  Please send us the fax again.

  我的传真机坏了,你能帮我看看吗?

  My fax machine's on the blink.Would you take a look at it?

  珊德拉,顶好公司的传真我们收到了吗?

  Sandra,have we received the fax from ACME Company yet?

  发传真给他,告知他传真已收到。

  Send him a return fax.

4177116