学习啦【英语单词】 焯杰时间：2016-08-27 17:12:54我要投稿
英 [ˈprəutest] 美 [ˈprotɛst]
1. Teachers staged a sit-down protest in front of the president's office.
2. Abidjan was thrown into turmoil because of a protest by taxi drivers.
3. The council is standing firm against the barrage of protest.
4. They have begun a hunger strike in protest at the alleged beating.
5. The decision was greeted with shouts of protest from opposition MPs.
6. Staff at the hospital went on strike in protest at the incidents.
7. The Deputy Commander has condemned this weekend's protest as deliberate provocation.
8. They gathered to protest against the renaissance of the extreme right.
9. Groups of women took to the streets to protest against the arrests.
10. The soldiers were well informed about the ringleaders of the protest.
11. They make no more than a mutter of protest.
12. He picked up the cat before Rosa could protest.
13. King was a worldwide symbol of non-violent protest against racial injustice.
14. Several dozen councillors walked out of the meeting in protest.
15. Women residents stripped naked in protest.