学习啦【英语单词】 编辑：焯杰 发布时间：2016-09-29
count有数数; 计算总数; 把…算入; 重要等意思，那么你知道count的近义词都有哪些吗?下面学习啦小编为大家带来count的近义词及辨析，供大家参考学习!
calculate, count, compute, reckon
1. Doctor believed that his low sperm count was the problem.
2. It's the wages that count. Not over-generous, but there you are.
3. Whatever its obscurities, the poem was clear on at least one count.
4. Avoid trips to the country while the pollen count is high.
5. The trial resulted in acquittals on all but one count.
6. It's as if your opinions, your likes and dislikes just don't count.
7. The votes in the marginals are those that really count.
8. Hold your breath for a count of five, then slowly breathe out.
9. At the last count inflation was 10.9 per cent.
10. I can always count on you to cheer me up.
11. He is highly regarded, but his youth might count against him.
12. We do a blood count to ensure that all is well.
13. She'd lost count of the interviews she'd been called for.
14. I don't want to count my chickens before they are hatched.
15. She shrugged. "You can count me in, I guess."