学习啦【英语单词】 焯杰时间：2016-09-29 18:11:05我要投稿
playground, stadium, gymnasium, court
1. The Government is anxious to keep the whole case out of court.
2. A court at Tampa, Florida has convicted five officials on drugs charges.
3. The Appeal Court has quashed the convictions of all eleven people.
4. The case is being referred to the Court of Appeal.
5. The Court has about 1,400 appeals on its docket.
6. He could refer the matter to the high court.
7. The evidence was read out to the court in a dull monotone.
8. There was pandemonium in court as the judge gave his summing-up.
9. Women were reproved if they did not wear hats in court.
10. He is due to face a court-martial on drugs charges.
11. The military court which tried him excluded two of his lawyers.
12. His nine-month sentence was overturned by Appeal Court judge Lord Justice Watkins.
13. He can let the court's decision stand and permit the execution.
14. In the squash court his chief aim is to flatten me.
15. She is equally at home on the singles or doubles court.