学习啦【英语单词】 编辑：焯杰 发布时间：2016-09-29
ox, bull, cow, buffalo
1. Switzerland isn't all cow bells and yodelling, you know.
2. Any product made from cow's milk made him vomit.
3. I'm not kidding, Frank. There's a cow out there, just standing around.
4. The disease is more commonly known as Mad Cow Disease.
5. He touched the cow's side with his stick.
6. A mature cow has horns.
7. The cow stamped on his side, winding him.
8. Suddenly the cow kicked up its hind legs.
9. The cow says "moo-moo".
10. She watched the cow's ponderous progress.
11. a huge balloon shaped like a giant cow
12. a cow suckling her calves
13. The cowboy splashed his way across the shallow stream with his cow.
14. The farmer felt the cow, went away, returned, sorely perplexed, always afraid of being cheated.
那农民摸摸那头牛, 走了又回来, 犹豫不决, 总怕上当受骗.
15. You cannot sell the cow and sup the milk.