时间：2015-10-11 20:49:35本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 楚欣 我要投稿
make a decision
网 络make a decision;decision making;make decisions;Making Decision
Make a decision sooner or later, you know.
Do you want me to decide?
Who are you to decide for the others?
Until I'm told otherwise, I'm gonna make decisions as I see fit.
That train is our property. It's our decision!
1. He'll be his own man and won't be dictated to. 他要自己做决定，不会被他人左右。
2. You'd better consider this and factor this into your decision making. 你最好考虑一下这一点，并在做决定时将其考虑在内。
3. I had to decide right then. 我当时就得做决定。
4. He pushed her to make a decision. 他催她快做决定.
5. Let's defer the decision for a few weeks. 咱们延缓几个礼拜再做决定吧.
6. They discussed but deferred the decision. 他们进行了讨论,但迟迟未做决定.
7. They gave him five minutes to decide. 他们给了他5分钟来做决定.
8. I have a hard decision. 我很难做决定.
9. The project must remain in limbo until the committee makes its decision. 该工程必须搁置,等待委员会做决定.
10. I recommend you to think very carefully before you make any decision. 我建议你仔细考虑一下后再做决定.
11. I don't want to hustle you into a decision. 我不想催你做决定.
12. I must make the decision regardless. 不管怎样我得做决定.
13. It's really hard to make a decision. 挺难做决定的.
14. He said with surpristing courtesy,'someone had to decide. " 他以一种令人意外的谦恭态度说: “ 总得有人来做决定. ”
15. It had no serious ring to it. The question was not up for immediate decision. 这些话现在听来并不重要, 还没有到马上做决定的时候呢.
16. In my office the boss makes all the decisions and I do all the donkey work. 公司里做决定的是老板,而我总是做繁琐的工作.
17. It is no good waiting for other people to make your decision for you. 等别人替你做决定是没有用的.
18. Then we make a decision based on major opinions. 然后我们根据多数人的意见做决定.
19. Since when do we make decisions without consulting each other? 从什么时候开始我们做决定不征求对方意见?
20. He didn't want a stranger making most of his decisions. 他没有想要陌生人为他做决定.
21. FRANCESCA : If that happens, you have to decide. Because I can't. 弗朗西斯卡: 如果真是那样, 你得做决定, 因为我不能.
22. Executives resist taking creative authority even when it's thrust upon them. 行政董事即便遇到应该他们做决定的事情,也不会轻易使用自己的职权.
23. I need to weigh the pros and co before making a decision. 在做决定之前,我必须权衡利弊得失.
24. The best time to make decisions is before you enter a trade. 最好的做决定的时间是进行交易之前.
25. Before I make a decision I should know more about your corporation. 我要对贵公司进一步了解之后,才能做决定.
26. I hope Miss Alison considers employee attitude to her decision. 我希望艾莉森女士能考虑到雇员对她所做决定的感受.
27. I think it would be wise to think it over. 我认为你仔细考虑之后再做决定.
28. We must with the pros and cons before we make a decision. 我们一定要平衡得失再做决定.
29. It means counsel council and applies implies giving advice, not makingdecisions. 它的意思是“委员会”,意思是给出建议, 而不是做决定.
30. He pulled at the pipe while he considered what decision to make. 他一边吸烟,一边考虑如何做决定.