时间：2015-10-11 23:45:14本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 楚欣 我要投稿
walk ; go on foot ; on foot
网 络walk;on foot;take a hike;Walking
The long walk gave him a good appetite.
I can't walk about in this heat.
He was disabled from walking by the accident.
When he broke his leg he had to walk on crutches.
Shall we walk or take a cab?
It's not easy walking in these clumsy shoes.
She will be like a toddler for the rest of her life.
Her long silk skirt rustled as she walked.
There was something queer about the way he walked.
1. A stiff knee following surgery forced her to walk with a limp. 手术后她的膝盖活动不便，走路时被迫跛行。
2. "Can you walk all right?" the nurse asked him. “你走路有困难吗?”护士问他。
3. She noticed her own proud walk had become a shuffle. 她意识到自己趾高气扬的步伐已变成了拖着脚走路了。
4. The knee's coming on fine, I'm walking comfortably already. 膝盖恢复得很好，我现在走路已经不疼了。
5. Toddlers are notoriously antisocial when it comes to sharing toys. 众所周知，刚学会走路的孩子不愿和别人分享玩具。
6. She could not maintain her balance and moved in a wobbly fashion. 她无法保持平衡，走路颤颤巍巍。
7. Poor posture, sitting or walking slouched over, compresses the body's organs. 坐着或者走路的时候低头垂肩，这种不正确的姿势会压迫体内的器官。
8. Walking, done in the right way, is a form of aerobic exercise. 走路，如果方法正确的话，也是一种有氧健身运动。
9. He was barely able to drag his poisoned leg behind him. 他极费力地拖着那条中毒的腿走路。
10. They were almost the same height and they moved perfectly in step. 他们几乎一样高，而且走路时步调完全一致。
11. George, despite his great height and gangling walk, was a keen dancer. 乔治尽管长得过高，走路姿势难看，但却热衷于跳舞。
12. He dragged a foot when he walked, a leftover from polio. 他走路时一瘸一拐的，那是小儿麻痹的后遗症。
13. Amy's shoes were unsuitable for walking any distance. 埃米的鞋子根本不适合走路。
14. He looks old and walks with a stick. 他看起来很老，走路时拄着一根拐棍。
15. My horse is small but wiry and sure-footed. 我的马虽矮小，但精瘦结实，走路稳当。
16. My boots squeaked a little as I walked. 我走路时靴子有点儿嘎吱嘎吱响。
17. She shuffled along, kicking up clouds of dust. 她拖着脚走路，带起一团团灰。
18. Keep a watchful eye on babies and toddlers. 要看好婴儿和刚会走路的孩子。
19. Why don't you look where you're going? .。。走路怎么不看着点儿道呢?
20. He has a distinctively sinuous way of walking. 他走路扭来扭去，很有特点。