时间：2015-10-11 23:49:26本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 楚欣 我要投稿
<动>walk ; go ; run ; move ; pad
The old man could not walk without a stick.
He is walking down the seaside.
I was too tired to walk any further.
Hardly had I gone out of the hotel when I met my friend.
You may just as well go.
He was walking up and down the station platform.
It is no more than ten minutes' walk from the station.
He was walking towards town when I met him.
But it is still too heavy after a long tedious way.
They walked on and on until they came to a village.
1. I was on my own and these fellows came along towards me. 我正一个人走着，一些家伙朝我走过来。
2. Water in the engine compartment is sucked away by a hose. 发动机舱里的水由一条软管抽走。
3. It got to the point where he had to leave. 到了他不得不走的地步。
4. She went for a brisk walk to work off her frustration. 她快步走了一会儿，以排解心中的沮丧。
5. McKay walked slowly toward this screen, feeling a growing tenseness. 麦凯缓缓地朝这个屏幕走来，每走一步心情都更加紧张。
6. She walked forward and embraced him and stroked his tousled white hair. 她走上前拥抱他并轻抚他凌乱的白发。
7. He tramped hurriedly round the lake towards the garden. 他匆匆地迈着沉重的步伐绕过湖边向花园走去。
8. Mark was out of earshot, walking ahead of them. 马克走在前面，听不见他们的声音。
9. Grace tapped on the bedroom door and went in. 格雷丝轻轻敲了敲卧室的门，走了进去。
10. The Marshal stepped over the vacuum-cleaner and stumped out of the room. 元帅迈过真空吸尘器，脚步沉重地走出了房间。
11. In prison they'd taken away his watch and everything he possessed. 在监狱，他们把他的手表和其他一切东西都搜走了。
12. Remove the meat with a fork and divide it among four plates. 用餐叉把肉叉走，分到4个盘里。
13. Our cars get blocked in and we can't leave for ages. 我们的车被堵在里面，要等很久才能走。
14. Chantal was lucky to be able to salvage her career. 尚塔尔能保住她的事业算是走了运。
15. I do hope you'll forgive me but I've got to leave. 我真的非常抱歉，我得走了。
16. At their approach the little boy scurried away and hid. 他们走近时，小男孩急忙跑开藏了起来。
17. Many farmers will then chase you off their land quite aggressively. 许多农民然后就会凶巴巴地把你从他们的土地上撵走。
18. He stepped out of the shower and began towelling himself down. 他走出淋浴间，开始用毛巾把身子擦干。
19. The road divides; you should take the right fork. 路在这里分了岔;你应该走右边一条。
20. She walked off the plane in a miniskirt and tight top. 她身穿迷你裙和紧身上衣走下了飞机。