时间：2015-10-12 11:58:22本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 楚欣 我要投稿
总经理[zǒng jīng lǐ]
general manager ; top manager ; executive manager
网 络general manager;CEO;President;Managing Director
He has a lot of pull with the managing director.
As a top manager, he should appoint none but people on their merit.
After my lecture, the chairman compared notes with the president in a low voice.
The president is appointed by the board of directors.
The general manager and the chairman are sitting behind the desk side by side.
The general manager gave us an overview of the company's marketing plans for the coming year.
He was appointed to the post of general manager.
The prospect of bankruptcy of his company beetled over the general manager.
He passed himself off as the managing director to defraud the bank.
1. He joined Sanders Roe, moving on later to become General Manager. 他加入了桑德斯·罗公司，后来一路晋升至总经理。
2. He is to remain in the hot seat as chief executive. 他将继续留在公司总经理这个不好坐的位子上。
3. He's going to be the MD of the Park Lane company. 他即将出任柏宁公司的总经理。
4. Charles has been promoted to general sales and marketing manager. 查尔斯被提升为市场营销总经理。
5. I escalated to the dizzy heights of director's secretary. 我升到了总经理秘书这一显赫高位。
6. To cut a long story short, I ended up as managing director. 长话短说，我最终当上了总经理。
7. The general manager may have got steamed up about nothing. 总经理可能是平白无故就生气了。
8. the managing director 总经理
9. Where's the MD's office? 总经理办公室在哪儿?
10. He rose from office boy to managing director in ten years. 他在十年间由办公室勤杂员升至总经理.
11. The general manager has planned a reorganization of the sales department. 总经理已经计划改组销售部.
12. The managing director agreed to receive a deputation from the factory. 总经理同意接见工厂派来的代表团.
13. He gained the ear of the managing director and voiced his opinion. 他说的话总经理愿意倾听,于是他就直抒己见了.
14. The Chief Executive should be experienced in business administration. 总经理应有企业管理经验.
15. He was given a post as general manager. 他被任命为总经理.
16. The engineers and the manager - in - chief signed or made their markstogether on the contract. 工程师同总经理一起在承包合同上签字画押.
17. The board of trustees decided to kick the president of the company upstairs. 理事会决定将该公司的总经理明升暗降.
18. He was exalted to the postion of a general manager of the company. 他被提升为公司的总经理.
19. The managing director denied that the merger was a done deal, and saidthey were still in negotiations. 总经理否认合并已经敲定, 声称此事仍在商讨中.
20. The managing director has the nominal power but he is a paper tiger, and itis his assistant who actually runs the company. 总经理名义上有权,可他却是一只纸老虎, 实际管理公司的是他的助手.