时间：2015-10-12 15:08:19本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 楚欣 我要投稿
He smacked the book angrily on the table.
He pounded the table angrily.
I hid the broken plate behind the table.
There is a fruit bowl on the table.
This old table is a valuable piece of furniture.
My wallet has disappeared from the table.
Put the tablecloth on the picnic table.
Banknotes placed as offerings cover a small table in front.
Our desks and chairs are fitted with loose covers.
1. The caterers were already laying out the tables for lunch. 负责餐饮的人已经在为午餐摆桌了。
2. The coffee-table is glass, to be as unobtrusive as possible. 那张咖啡桌是玻璃的，为的是尽量不惹眼。
3. At a nearby table a man was complaining in a loud voice. 邻桌的一位男士当时正高声地抱怨着。
4. The lid, turned upside down, served as a coffee table. 那个盖子被翻过来当作咖啡桌。
5. All the while the people at the next table watched me eat. 我吃东西的时候邻桌的人一直在看我。
6. He lit a cigarette and perched on the corner of the desk. 他点了一根烟，坐在桌角上。
7. Masters shot a hand across the table and gripped his wrist. 马斯特斯迅速把手伸到桌对面，紧紧抓住他的手腕。
8. It means that all the options are at least on the table. 这就意味着，至少所有的选择都已经摆到了桌面上。
9. There were stacks of books on the bedside table and floor. 床头桌和地板上有几摞书。
10. Your table is ready, ladies, if you'd care to come through. 你们的桌位已经准备好了，女士们，请跟我来。
11. Seats, or sometimes entire tables, were reserved. 一些散座，有时候是整桌，都被预订了。
12. The teak table has fluted legs. 这张柚木桌子的桌腿有凹槽纹饰。
13. They dished up a superb meal. 他们准备了一桌丰盛的饭菜。
14. He served it up on delicate white plates. 他把它放在精美的白色碟子里端上了桌。
15. He took his feet off the desk. 他把脚从桌上移开。
16. The men at the table fell about laughing. 一桌人都笑得直不起腰来。
17. I'd like to reserve a table for three for eight o'clock. 我想预订八点钟供三人用餐的桌位。
18. tables that fold flat for storage 便于存放的折叠桌
19. The meal that followed was a veritable banquet. 随后摆上的饭菜俨然是一桌宴席。
20. Are you having a sit - down meal or a buffet at the wedding? 你想在婚礼中摆桌宴还是搞自助餐?