时间：2016-02-01 14:09:19本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 泽燕 我要投稿
imply表暗示; 意味; 隐含的意思，那么你知道imply的同义词有哪些吗?接下来小编为大家整理了imply的同义词，希望对你有帮助哦!
hint, imply, suggest
hint ： 指通过时间接而有提示性的话语或表情来暗示某事。
imply ： 侧重指话语、行为或情景中的一种暗示，听者或读者必须加以逻辑推断才能领会。
suggest ： 指有意或无意的，直接或间接暗示，强调事物的表征等使人引起联想。
mean, imply, indicate, represent, denote, signify, suggest
mean ： 最普通用词。指文字或符号等所表示的各种明确的或含蓄的意义。
imply ： 侧重用文字或符号表示的联想，暗示。
indicate ： 指明显的表示。
represent ： 指体现或代表。
denote ： 指某一词字面或狭义的意思，或指某些符号或迹象的特指含义。
signify ： 指用文字、说话或表情等表示单纯的意思。
suggest ： 通常指暗含地、隐晦地表达意思。
1. Cheerfulness doesn't always imply happiness.
2. What did she imply in her words?
3. What do you imply by that statement?
4. Tremain's novel is altogether jauntier, more various and energetic than these quotations imply.
5. Their failure to reply to our letter seems to imply a lack of interest.
6. When women started working in offices, they opted for severity in dress in order to imply sobriety.
7. Empathy for the criminal's childhood misery does not imply exoneration of the crimes he committed as an adult.
8. What are the constraints that each of these imply for any design?
这每种产品的要求和约束对于设计意味着 什么 ?
9. Abundant lions imply abundant games , and that again means abundant vegetation.
10. The historicist view of social development does not imply fatalism.
11. Such adjustments imply an essentially passive and melleable family structure.
12. Its thrust was vague enough to imply no precise consequences.
13. This may seem to imply the charge that historicism is inconsistent.
14. Do you realize what his words imply?
你领会他说话的含意 吗 ?
15. Freedom does not necessarily imply responsibility.
1. "I think I hear the telephone ringing."—"Okay, I can take a hint."
2. She'd never received the merest hint of any communication from him.
3. Diana took the hint and left them to it.
4. "What a pity," Graham said with a hint of sarcasm.
5. They neglect their duty at the least hint of fun elsewhere.
6. She added only a hint of vermouth to the gin.
7. The book is written without a hint of salaciousness.
8. Maria loved both the children. There was never a hint of favouritism.
9. There was a hint of impatience in his tone.
10. There was a hint of schoolboy shyness in his explanation.
11. There was not a hint of badness in him.
12. There's a subtle hint of garlic in the sauce.
13. This is a full - bodied wine with just a hint of sweetness.
14. He gave me a hint that I was being cheated.
15. There was a hint of accusation in her voice.
1. I suggest we gather enough firewood to last the night.
2. These incidents suggest the peace in Northern Ireland is still brittle.
3. The signs suggest that the elections will be non-violent and fair.
4. Surely nobody would suggest turning him out of the house.
5. Could you suggest someone to advise me how to do this?
6. The smoke signals from the central bank suggest further cuts are coming.
7. It is ridiculous to suggest we are having a romance.
8. Can anyone suggest a method of deterring spiders which is ecologically sound?
9. They suggest that my motives for proposing reform are self-serving and mercenary.
10. Both quantum mechanics and chaos theory suggest a world constantly in flux.
11. Their success is conditional, I suggest, on this restriction.
12. It is wrong to suggest that there are easy alternatives.
13. Official reports in Algeria suggest that calm is returning to the country.
14. Reports from Chad suggest that rebel forces are advancing on the capital.
15. I suggest we fit you up with an office suite.