时间：2016-06-07 15:14:49本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 焯杰 我要投稿
英 [inˈtelidʒənt] 美 [ɪnˈtɛlədʒənt]
英 [ˈklevə] 美 [ˈklɛvɚ]
英 [brait] 美 [braɪt]
bright, clever, wise, brilliant, intelligent, ingenious, smart, shrewd
dense dull stupid unaccomplished witless
1. She would cleverly pick up on what I said.
2. I was captivated by her brilliant mind.
3. an intelligent and lively young woman
4. As a schoolboy, he showed every sign of genius.
5. She is intelligent and self-reliant, speaking her mind and not suffering fools gladly.
6. She was quick-witted and had an extraordinarily agile mind.
7. Fortunately, curiosity and a quick intellect made her an apt scholar.
8. Man is intelligent enough to be scarred by his past.
9. She wanted to form minds and hearts out of infantile clay.
10. She was endowed by nature with great talents.
11. Handsome and intelligent, he was his father's favourite. His private tutor also spoke highly of him.
他的相貌清秀,自小就很聪慧, 在家里得着双亲的钟爱, 在私塾得到先生的赞美.
12. The poor apprentice had both a ready wit, and a handsome face and figure.
13. As an exceptionally intelligent girl, loving literature, she found her society intolerably narrow.
她是一个极其聪慧的女郎, 喜欢文学, 觉得她那个社会狭隘得让人难以忍受.
14. Although Beth died early , she chose her own life.
15. Ideally, my partner would be intelligent, feminine, attractive, kind, considerate and unpretentious.
我理想的伴侣应该是聪慧, 娇柔, 迷人, 友善, 体贴,而且兼逊的.