时间：2016-12-30 14:15:44本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 玉莲 我要投稿
害怕 be afraid;
害怕 be scared;
害怕 be afraid for sth.
be scared to death; be mortally afraid;
She no longer feared that they should misunderstand her.
The little girl is intensely afraid of thunder.
I stood there quaking with fear.
I fear his wrath more than anything.
I have a fear of snakes.
I am afraid under the vigilant eyes of the examiner.
She was afraid that the dog would bite.
His frigid glance made me afraid.
He was angry, wherefore I was afraid.
A person with a fear of this number has hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia.
I believe that liars run from the truth like vampires from the sun.
A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.
1. Somehow he tells these stories without a note of horror.
2. She was afraid in a way that was quite new to her.
3. He fears inflation will ratchet up as the year ends.
4. Why should a great community like a university be afraid of nihilism?
5. His mind was a haze of fear and confusion.
6. Parents were too frightened to bring their children for vaccination.
7. Reggie reacted with the same affronted horror Midge had felt.
8. He was a little bit afraid of his father's reaction.
9. Embarrassment has kept me from doing all sorts of things.
10. People don'tlike to ask questions for fear of appearing ignorant.
11. The prospect of waiting around just twiddling his thumbs was appalling.
12. John seemed as horrified as I about his potential for violence.
13. People are afraid to venture out for fear of sniper attacks.
14. She pursed her lips together, as though fearing to betray her news.
15. Women can come in here and not feel intimidated.