学习啦 > 学习英语 > 专业英语 > 金融英语 > 有关汇款英语情景对话

有关汇款英语情景对话

时间: 焯杰674 分享

有关汇款英语情景对话

  汇款,常用作把款汇出的意思。具体业务有漫游汇款、普通汇款、电子汇款和商务汇款等。汇款属于顺汇是由债务人或付款人主动将款项交存银行,委托银行使用某种支付工具支付一定金额给国外债权人或收款人的结算方式。下面学习啦小编为大家带来金融英语有关汇款英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

  有关汇款英语情景对话:来自国外的汇款

  onathan Gold is visiting Tokyo from London .

  乔纳森·戈尔德自伦敦到东京参观游览。

  He is asking the foreign exchange clerk at the Higashi Bank about remittances from London .

  他正向东银行负责外汇的职员询问有关来自伦敦的汇款事宜。

  Gold:Would you please tell me what I should do to have funds transferred to me here from London ?

  戈尔德:请您告诉我,我应当怎样做才能请人从伦敦把专款转帐到我这里呢?

  Clerk:The fastest way is by telegraphic transfer from your bank in London to us.

  职员:最快的办法是让您在伦敦的银行电汇到我们这里。

  G:It's from my company.I think they were going to send me a check .Can you cash it into pounds for me ?

  戈尔德:钱是我们公司寄来的。我想他们会给我寄一张支票,您能为我把那张支票兑换成英镑吗?

  C:Yes,we can ,but it will take about 10 days to collect the proceeds if the check is drawn on a London bank .

  职员:我们可以为您兑换。不过,如果支票是由伦敦银行开出的,我们就要花费10天时间去取回款项。

  If you ask your company to apply for a check drawn on a Tokyo bank ,we can cash it right away .

  如果您要求您的公司申请一张东京银行开出的支票,我们便可立即为您兑换。

  G:How would the do that?

  戈尔德:那他们该怎么做才行呢?

  C:Through your company bank in London .The bank can issue a banker's check drawn on their correspondent here in Tokyo .

  职员:通过在伦敦贵公司的银行来进行。伦敦的银行可以发出一张银行支票,这张支票可以在东京这里的往来银行支取。

  They can issue it in pounds or yen ,whichever you prefer .

  伦敦的银行能够以英镑或日元开出银行支票,您选择哪一种都可以。

  G:I need pounds .

  戈尔德:我需要英镑。

  C:Then I think you should ask them to issue a pound check drawn on our bank.

  职员:那么,我认为您应当要求那么的银行开出一张能够在我们银行支取英镑的支票,

  That would be the easiest .I'm sure we have a correspondent relationship with your bank as we maintain a correspondent relationship with most of the large banks in London .

  这将是最为简便的方法。我想信我们与您的银行有往来行关系。因为我们与伦敦大多数银行保持着往来行关系。

  G:I will write and ask them to do that.Then,if I need yen ,I can exchange some pounds for yen ?

  戈尔德:那么,我就写信要求他们照此办理。如果我需要日元,我可以用英镑兑换些日元吗?

  C:Yes,that's right .No problem at all.

  职员:可以,完全不成问题。

  G:Thank you very much for your information .

  戈尔德:非常感谢您告诉我这一切。

  有关汇款英语情景对话:向国外汇款

  Ichiro Tanaka has subscribed to an English language magazine from the Untied States.

  田中一郎已向美国订阅了一份英语杂志,

  He is asking a clerk at the Higashi Bank about a dollar remittance check .

  他正向一位东银行职员询问有关汇了美元支票事宜。

  Tanaka:I have a bill from the publisher for .75.The publisher is in New York and I need a check to send him .

  田中:我这里有一张来自出版商的32美元75美元的帐单,该出版商在纽约,我需要寄给他一张支票,

  Can I get it here?

  我能在这里办理支票吗?

  Clerk:Yes,Mr.Tanaka.We can give you a check to send or we can issue a bank transfer direct to the publisher's bank ,

  职员:可以的,田中先生。我们可以提供给您一张可寄出去的支票,或者,如果您知道该出版商与那里的哪家银行有业务关系,

  if you know what bank they do business with .

  我们可以直接给该出版商的银行出一个银行转帐单。

  T:I am afraid I don't know.The only thing I have is this bill with publisher's name and address on it .

  田中:恐怕我不知道这一点,我现有的就是这张有出版商的姓名和住址的帐单。

  C:Well,I assume a regular remittance check will be fine .You don't need to cable the money ,do you ?

  职员:那么,我估计使用一张正式的汇款支票就可以了,您不需要把钱电汇,对吗?

  T:No ,I don't think so .I just received the bill yesterday and there is no deadline mentioned .

  田中:是的,我想不需要。我昨天刚刚接到帐单,单子上没有提到期限问题。

  C:Well,let's issue a dollar remittance check that you can mail to them .

  职员:那么,我们就开出一张您能够邮寄给对方的美元汇款支票。

  Please fill out the remittance request with the name and address of the payee,your name and address,

  请您填写一下汇款申请单,请填上收款人的姓名和住址、您的姓名和住址、

  the amount and the reason for the remittance .

  汇款额及理由。

  T:What reason do I give?

  田中:我写什么理由呢?

  C:Just say magazine subscription.That will be fine.

  职员:只要写预订杂志就可以了。

  T:Can I wait for the check?I mean,does it take long?

  田中:我可以等着开这张支票吗?我的意思是说,开支票要用很长的时间吗?

  C:No,just a few moments.I'll figure out the exchange rate and service charge and then type up the check for you .

  职员:不用,只要等一会儿就行。我需要计算出汇率、手续费,然后为您把支票打印出来。

  I have to check our list of correspondent banks in the area to list a convenient drawee bank .

  我还要查出我们所在地区往来行的名单,列出一个付款方便的银行。

  T:Thank you .I'll read one of my magazines while I wait.

  田中:谢谢,我一边等着您办手续,一边看我带来的杂志。

422453