学习啦>学习英语>英语口语>

有关餐厅的英语口语对话

时间: 玉莲928 分享

  现如今英语风靡全国,先后出现了许许多多的培训机构。孩子们从小开始接触英语,周末还要参加英语补习班。大家都能学好第二门语言的话,一定会非常高兴。下面就由学习啦小编为大家带来几则日常的英语对话,希望大家能有所收获。

  第一则请客

  A:It's very nice of you to invite me.

  你真是太好了,请我来做客。

  B:I'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken.

  刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?

  A:Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?

  谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?

  B:Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.

  一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。

  A:Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.

  中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。

  B:Mr. liu, would you care for another helping?

  刘先生,再来一点吧?

  A:No more, thank you. I'm quite full.

  不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。

  B:Did you enjoy the meal?

  您吃得怎么样?

  A:It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.

  好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。

  B:I'm so glad you like it

  你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。

  A:Thank you very much for your hospitality.

  谢谢你的盛情款待。

  第二则晚饭

  A:My dear, what's for supper?

  亲爱的,晚饭做什么吃?

  B:Red cooked carp and rape with fresh mushrooms.

  红烧鲤鱼和鲜蘑油菜。

  A:What about soup?

  做什么汤?

  B:Sour-peppery soup.

  酸辣汤。

  A:Which condiment do you use for?

  你要用什么调料?

  B:I'll use ginger, garlic scallion, hot pepper and vinegar.

  我要用姜、蒜、葱、辣椒和醋。

  A:Very good, need I help you?

  很好,要我帮忙吗?

  B:No, don't need, I can do myself.

  不,不需要,我一个人就行了。

  A:Thanks. I can watch TV now.

  谢谢,现在我可以看电视了。

  B:But you must cook that dinner next time

  不过,下次你得做正餐。

  A:Okay, I'll do it next time.

  好的,下次我一定做。

  第三则结账

  Todd:I'm checking out now. Can I have my bill, please?

  我现在想结帐。请给我账单,好吗?

  Waiter:Sure. What's your room number, sir?

  好的,先生。您的房间号是多少?

  Todd:It's 8736. Here is my key card.

  8736.这是我的门卡。

  Waiter:A minute, please. It's 6212 yuan all together. Tax included.

  请稍等。一共是6212元。含税。

  Todd:Can I pay with traveler's check?

  我可以用旅行支票支付吗?

  Waiter:Sure. Can I have your passport, please?

  当然可以,我可以看一下您的护照吗?

  Todd:Here you are.

  给你。

  Waiter:Thanks. Are you satisfied with your stay here with us, sir?

  谢谢。先生,您在这里住得满意吗?

  Todd:Very much. The room is cozy and the service is jolly good. By the way, could you deliver my luggage to the airport in advance?

  非常满意。房间很舒适,服务很周到。顺便问一下,你们可以把我的行李送到机场吗?

  Waiter:Sure. It will be taken care of, sir. Which flight do you take?

  当然可以。我们会办好的。您乘坐的是哪趟班机?

  Todd:Flight 17. And my luggage should be delivered there by 4 o'clock.

  第17号班机。我的行李需要在4点之前送到。

  Waiter:Got it, sir. It'd be great to see you again, sir.

  没问题,先生。希望能再次见到您。

  Todd:Thank you.

  谢谢。

1946929