学习啦>学习英语>英语口语>

简单的英语口语对话

时间: 玉莲928 分享

  人与人既有相同之处,也有不同之处,如同谈话的话题有相同的时候。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的简单的英语口语对话,供大家参阅!

  简单的英语口语对话:无意泄露秘密

  Tom: Do you think I am mindless?

  你认为我很没头脑吗?

  Bob: Why do you have such a feeling? Have you done anything wrong?

  你怎么会这么想呢?你做错什么了?

  Tom: I think so. I told someone who I don’t know very well something.

  是的。我告诉了某个我不是很熟悉的人一些事情。

  Bob: Something like what ?

  什么事?

  Tom: Something should be kept in secret.

  一些应该是被保密的事情。

  Bob: Oh god. And what happened?

  哦天啊。然后怎么样了?

  Tom: I don’t know. I felt so upset now.

  我不知道。我现在很沮丧。

  Bob: Why did you tell him?

  你为什么告诉他这些事呢?

  Tom: It was a slip of tongue.

  无意中说漏了嘴。

  Bob: I see. Don’t worry. It will be fine.

  我知道了。别太担心,会好的。

  简单的英语口语对话:走一步看一步

  Ann: What’s wrong with you? You look very upset.

  你怎么了?你看起来不开心呢。

  Lily: Nothing. I am looking the scenery out of the window.

  没什么,我在看窗外的风景。

  Ann: Don’t cheat me. I am your best friend. I know something happened.

  别骗我,我是你最好的朋友,我知道一定发生什么了。

  Lily: It’s my mum. She fell down from the stairs and broke her leg.

  是我妈妈,她从楼梯摔了下来,腿摔断了。

  Ann: Oh, I am sorry to hear that. And what did the doctor said?

  噢,真的很抱歉。医生怎么说?

  Lily: The doctor said that the leg could be cured, but my mum should stay in bad for three or four months. And she couldn’t do any heave work.

  医生说是可以治愈的,但是我妈妈必须在床上呆三到四个月,她不能做重活了。

  Ann: Oh, but now that she would be cured is the most important. I know you worry about the money. I am sorry that I can’t do any favor for you.

  哦,但是现在她能被治愈比较重要啊,我知道你在担心钱的问题,我很抱歉我帮不了你。

  Lily: Don’t say that. I am very happy to hear you say that. Let’s play it by ear.

  别这么说,我很高兴听到你这么说,走一步看一步吧!

  Ann: Maybe we can ask the teachers for help.

  也许我们可以找老师帮忙啊。

  Lily: It can only be like that.

  只能这样了。

  简单的英语口语对话:笨蛋

  Leader: Why are you so late?

  为什么这么迟?

  Lily: Late? I got here on time.

  迟到?我很准时啊。

  Leader: I said we would meet here at 8 o’clock, not 9 o’clock.

  我说我们要八点在这见面,不是九点。

  Lily: I am so sorry.

  很抱歉。

  Leader: You had better wise up.

  放聪明点。

  Lily: I will. And what are we going to do?

  我会的,那我们要做什么呢?

  Leader: We don’t have enough time to run over these papers. We should start our task.

  我们没有足够的时间来浏览这些论文了。我们直接开始工作吧。

  Lily: And what I should do?

  那我要做什么?

  Leader: Arrange all things we need in the coming days, and then call every member of our team and tell them when and where. Did you grasp the overall situation?

  整理我们接下来几天要用的所有东西,然后打电话通知我们队的所有成员时间和地点。你懂我的意思吗?

  Lily: Yes, that’s very easy.

  懂了,这很简单。

  简单的英语口语对话:结婚伴郎爽约为哪般

  Tom: I am sorry, Bob. I can’t go back to attend your wedding.

  我很抱歉。鲍勃,我不能回去参加你的婚礼了。

  Bob: Why? You can’t go back on your promise now.

  为什么?你现在不能食言。

  Tom: I am so sorry. But I can’t leave right now.

  我很抱歉。但是我现在没办法离开。

  Bob: Why? You are my groomsman.

  为什么?你是我的伴郎啊。

  Tom: I know, but my little girl has a bad cold and she is in hospital.

  我知道,但是我小女儿得了重感冒,现在在医院。

  Bob: I am sorry to hear that. Where is your wife?

  很抱歉。你老婆呢?

  Tom: She is on a business trip. I haven’t told her that. She will be back tomorrow evening.

  她去出差了。我还没告诉她呢。她明天晚上才能回来。

  Bob: How come?

  怎么会这样呢?

  Tom: Oh, you can ask Alex for help. That guy is free those days. I heard that he has just finished his work and hasn't accepted any case yet.

  噢,你可以找埃里克帮忙,那家伙这几天有空,我听说他刚刚完成他的工作,也还没接案子。

  Bob: I guess so.

  只能这样了。

  简单的英语口语对话:大龄剩女

  Lily: Ann, do you think there are many single people above the normal matrimonial age nowadays?

  安,你说现在大龄青年多不多?

  Ann: Of course yes, most of them pay more attention to work than marriage.

  当然多,他们大多数是因为工作而忘却了婚姻。

  Lily: I think so. I have heard the unmarried women above the normal age for marriage have met some problems in finding job recently.

  是啊,听说最近大龄女在找工作方面好像遇到了些问题。

  Ann: What problems?

  哦,什么问题?

  Lily: In interviewing, when they are asked whether they are married or not, they tell the interviewer the fact that they haven’t married or haven’t had a boyfriend.

  在面试的时候,当被问到结婚没,她们如实告知面试官还没结婚,或者没男朋友。

  Ann: It is normal. Any problems?

  这很正常啊。有问题吗?

  Lily: But the interviewers don’t think so,they discredit the unmarried women above the normal age have mentality defects, although they are turly bright people.

  但是面试官却认为年龄这么大了还没结婚也没男朋友,怀疑她们有心理缺陷,尽管她们确实是人才。

  Ann: So they lose the opportunities for this reason?

  所以她们失去了工作机会?

  Lily: Yeah,just for this.

  是的。就因为这个。

  Ann: It is unfair for them.

  这太不公平了吧。

  以上是学习啦小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。

2102593