学习啦>学习英语>英语口语>

国外旅游英语对话

时间: 玉莲928 分享

  说到去国外旅游的话,人与人之间的选择是不一样的,有的想去经济大国美国,有的想去以枫叶为国旗的加拿大。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的国外旅游英语对话,供大家参阅!

  国外旅游英语对话:抵达加拿大

  Dashan: Now that you're in Canada, it's important to practise your

  English. You have to promise to speak English all the time.

  大山:现在我们在加拿大了,这可是一个练习英文的好机会,

  你们可要时时刻刻都说英语。

  Rumei&Yunbo: Okay, Dashan.

  如梅 & 云波:好的,大山。

  Dashan: What colour is your suitcase, Rumei?

  大山:如梅,你的手提箱是什么颜色的?

  Rumei: It's blue, Dashan.

  如梅:是蓝色的。

  Yunbo: Oh, there it is. I'll get it.

  云波:喂,在那边呐。我去拿吧。

  Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo. Be careful. It's heavy.

  如梅:云波,谢谢你。当心,箱子挺重的。

  Yunbo: You're right. It is heavy.

  云波:让你说对了,还真挺沉。

  Rumei: Yunbo, this bag isn't my bag.

  如梅:云波,这个手提箱不是我的。

  Yunbo: Are you sure?

  云波:你敢肯定吗?

  Rumei: Yes, I am. My bag is blue with a red stripe. Oh, there it is.

  It's next to the brown bag.

  如梅:肯定不是。我的手提箱是蓝色的,带有一条红色的条纹。

  嘿,就在那边,紧挨着棕色箱子的那个就是。

  Yunbo: I'll get it.

  云波:我去拿。

  Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo.

  如梅:谢谢你,云波。

  Yunbo: You're welcome.

  云波:别客气。

  Monica: Dashan, I'm over here.

  莫尼卡:大山,我在这儿!

  Dashan: Hi, Monica, it's great to see you. How's everything?

  大山:莫尼卡,你好!真高兴见到你。 你一切都好吗?

  Monica: Very good, Dashan. And, how are you?

  莫尼卡:我很好。你呢?

  Dashan: Terrific. Rumei and Yunbo, I'd like you to meet my sister Monica

  Gilbert. Monica, meet Su Rumei and Li Yunbo.

  大山:我很好。如梅,云波,我来介绍你们认识我的姐姐莫尼卡·吉尔伯特。

  莫尼 卡,这位是苏如梅,这位是李云波。

  Monica: Hi! Nice to meet you.

  莫尼卡:你好,见到你们我很高兴。

  Yunbo: Nice to meet you, too, Mrs Gilbert.

  云波:见到你我们也很高兴!吉尔伯特太太。

  Monica: Please call me Monica.

  莫尼卡:就叫我莫尼卡吧。

  Rumei: Okay, Monica. And please call me Rumei.

  如梅:好的,莫尼卡。你管我叫如梅吧。

  Yunbo: Please call me, Yunbo.

  云波:你叫我云波吧。

  国外旅游英语对话:STAYING AT A HOTEL

  Dashan: Look at this. A ski trip to Whistler. Whistler is a famous ski resort.

  大山:看这张海报,去惠斯勒滑雪旅游,惠斯勒可是个有名的滑雪胜地。

  Rumei: Dashan, can you ski?

  如梅:大山,你会滑雪吗?

  Dashan: Yes, I can. Can you?

  大山:我会。你会吗?

  Rumei: Yes, I can. But Yunbo can't ski.

  如梅:我会,可是云波不会。

  Yunbo: I can so... But not very well.

  云波:我会滑,可是滑不好。

  Rumei: Where's Whistler?

  如梅:惠斯勒在什么地方?

  Dashan: It's near Vancouver. A bus leaves this hotel every day.

  大山:离温哥华不远。每天有公共汽车从酒店往返。

  Rumei: How much does it cost?

  如梅:要多少钱?

  Dashan: I don't know. Let's ask the clerk at the front desk.

  大山:我不知道。我们问问服务台的工作人员吧。

  Clerk: May I help you?

  服务员:您有什么事吗?

  Yunbo: Yes. Do you have information about the ski trip to Whistler?

  云波:是的。有没有关于惠斯勒滑雪旅游的介绍?

  Clerk: Yes, I do.

  服务员:有。

  Yunbo: What time does the bus leave?

  云波:公共汽车几点从酒店开出?

  Clerk: The bus leaves the hotel every morning at eight.

  服务员:每天早晨8点开出。

  Yunbo: How long does it take to get there?

  云波:到那儿要花多长时间?

  Clerk: It takes about two hours.

  服务员:大约两个小时。

  Rumei: What time does the bus return?

  如梅:汽车几点返回?

  Clerk: Around midnight.

  服务员:大概要到午夜吧。

  Rumei: How much does it cost?

  如梅:要多少钱呢?

  Clerk: It costs 5 a person. The price includes your lift ticket, ski rental and all taxes.

  服务员:每位125加元,这里包括缆车票、滑雪用具租用费和所有税钱。

  Rumei: Pardon me. What does it include?

  如梅:对不起,都包括什么?

  Clerk: Your lift ticket, ski rental and all taxes. It doesn't include your meals.

  服务员:包括缆车票、滑雪器具租用费和所有税钱。饭费不包在内。

  Rumei: Thanks.

  如梅:谢谢。

2123676