学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语口语 > 餐厅英语情景对话剧本

餐厅英语情景对话剧本

时间: 玉莲928 分享

餐厅英语情景对话剧本

  餐厅是我们日常经常莅临的地方,若是以这里为背景,会产生什么样的英语情景对话呢?下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的餐厅英语情景对话,供大家参阅!

  餐厅英语情景对话剧本1

  服务生: Are you ready to order, sir?

  你准备点菜吗.先生?

  汤 姆: Yes. I`ll start with an appetizer of oysters. And I`m also going to have the Chef`s Salad.

  好的.我先要一道生牡蛎开胃菜.也要一份大厨师特制色拉.

  服务生: What kinds of dressing would you like on your salad?

  你的色拉要加哪种调味汁?

  汤 姆: What kinds do you have?

  有哪几种?

  服务生: Italian, French, and Blue Cheese.

  有意大利汁.法国汁.蓝奶酪汁.

  汤 姆: I`ll have Italian.

  我要意大利汁.

  服务生: And what would you like to have for your main course?

  你的主菜要什么?

  汤 姆: I think I`ll have the New York steak.

  我想来一份纽约牛排吧.

  餐厅英语情景对话剧本2

  A是服务员 B是顾客

  A: What can I do for you, sir/Ms?

  先生/女士,您要来点什么?

  B: Can we see the menu, please?

  能让我们看一看菜单吗?

  A:Sure, here you are.

  给您。

  B: I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?

  我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?

  A: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

  那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。

  B: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.

  我听说这两种都很辣。

  A: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

  对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。

  B: They might be too hot for me.

  对我来说可能太辣了点。

  A: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.

  再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。

  B: What about any special Beijing dishes?

  有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?

  A: There’s the Beijing roast duck.

  有北京烤鸭啊。

  餐厅英语情景对话剧本3

  : Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?

  啊,我快饿死啦.我想吃点真正的中国菜.您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?

  B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

  那要看情况了.您知道,中国主要有八大菜系.比方说,川菜、湘菜.

  A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.

  我听说这两种都很辣.

  B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

  对.您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试.

  A: They might be too hot for me.

  对我来说可能太辣了点.

  B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.

  再有是粤菜和江苏菜.大多南方人都爱吃.

  A: What about any special Beijing dishes?

  有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?

  B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.

  有北京烤鸭啊.

  A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?

  啊,对了,听过多次了.我很想试一试.在哪儿能吃到呢?

  B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.

  大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店.

  A: Is it near here?

  离这儿近吗?

  B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

  不太近也不算远.乘出租车15分钟能到.我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话.

  A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

  好,多谢您的指点.请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?

  B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.

  我来给您写在这张纸片上.您好拿给出租车司机看.

  A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.

  您真是太好了!多谢多谢.

  B: You’re welcome.

  不客气.


看过餐厅英语情景对话的人还看了:

1.英语情景对话大全

2.商务英语情景对话剧本

3.关于大学英语对话剧本

4.商务英语对话剧本精选

5.关于搞笑英语对话剧本

2739640