学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语口语 > 吃饭的英语情景对话

吃饭的英语情景对话

时间: 诗盈1200 分享

吃饭的英语情景对话

  小编知道英语口语在学习英语的过程中算是比较难的一个点,那么今天小编就给大家分享一下有关英语口语的情景对话给大家,学习英语口语是一定要多花一点时间的哦。

  今天不想吃意大利菜

  ADo you want to go out for dinner tonight?

  你今晚想去外面吃饭吗?

  BSure. Have you got anywhere in mind?

  当然想了.你心里想好去哪儿了吗?

  AI'm starving, so maybe we could go somewhere with large portions.

  我饿了,所以咱们去个饭量足的饭馆吧.

  BThat Italian restaurant in the city centre always has large portions. Do you want to go there?

  市中心的那家意大利餐馆给的菜量都很足.你想去那儿吗?

  AI'm not really in the mood for Italian, actually. I was thinking of something a bit spicy.

  我今天实在不想吃意大利菜.我想吃点辣的.

  BIf you want spicy food, then I'd recommend going to a Thai, Indian or Chinese restaurant. How about that Chinese buffet on Cowley Road?

  如果你想吃辣的,那我建议你去泰国餐馆,印度餐馆或者中餐馆.要不去考雷路的中式自助餐厅怎么样?

  AI really like that restaurant; you get a lot for your money there. But, they've westernized their food, so it's not actually that spicy.

  我特别喜欢那家餐厅.在那儿总是物超所值.不过他们那儿做的菜已经有点西化了,不像原来那么辣了.

  BYou're right. Most of their dishes have sweet sauces. We could try that Indian restaurant just down the road from us.

  你说的没错.他们做的大部分菜都加了甜味酱汁.咱们可以去沿着这条路走下去的那家印度餐厅.

  AThe Taj? They're a bit expensive, but they do serve large portions of very hot food.

  “泰姬”?那家有点贵,但是他们家做的菜分量都很足.

  BThe Taj it is then.

  那就泰姬吧.

  AShall we bring our own bottle of wine to save some money?

  咱们可以自己带酒过去吗?这样可以节省一点钱.

  BThey'll still charge us a corkage fee.

  他们会收开瓶费的.

  AThat's right. It'll probably work out to be about the same then anyway.

  你说的对.有可能算完价钱跟在那儿点酒价钱一样.

  BDon't worry about money. I'll treat you tonight.

  别担心钱。今晚我请你。

  AAre you sure? We could go Dutch.

  你确定吗?我们可以AA制。

  BNo, I'll pay. It's my turn anyway. You paid last time.

  不,我付钱吧。毕竟该我了,上次你付的钱。

  AI won't argue with that! Let's go!

  那我就不争了!咱们走吧

  北京人的热情好客是出了名的

  AHave you ever been invited to a Chinese feast?

  你被邀请过吃中国式的午餐吗?

  BSure. Beijingers are distinguished for their warmth and hospitality.

  当然了,北京人的热情好客是出了名的.

  AAs far as you could see, is dining at a Chinese table a distinct experience? To what extent does it differ from that in your homeland?

  你觉得跟一桌中国人吃饭是不是很不一样?跟你在你自己的国家吃饭有哪些不同呢?

  BTo begin with, I have to use chopsticks.

  首先,我得改用筷子.

  ABut you look quite proficient in using them now.

  可是,你看起来用筷子用的很熟练嘛.

  BCertainly. After all, I've been here for two years. It's not much uphill work for a foreigner to get used to Chinese dinner utensils. Though, I do feel hazy about how to behave appropriately at a Chinese dinner table.

  当然了,怎么着我也在这里呆了2年了.我们老外用惯中式餐具倒也不是什么难事,但是在中国人的餐桌上,我经常感觉到无所适从.

  AYes, table etiquette. There are a multitude of rules that foreigners might never know until they were told. Some practices even appear somewhat awkward or rude to Westerners, while they are the norm in China. Hey, your chopsticks, old silly! You should not stab them vertically into the rice bow!

  不错,餐桌上的礼仪.吃饭时,有很多规矩,我们不说,老外们就不知道.其中有一点,在中国早已司空见惯,可是对于老外来说,有点让人不舒服,甚至有点粗暴无礼.喂喂喂,老兄,注意你的筷子!直插在米饭里可不好!

  BAnything strange about that?

  这个有什么不对吗?

  AMaybe you should have placed them horizontally over your bowl or plate. They resemble two incense sticks used at sacrifices. It's very inauspicious, and might enrage all present.

  也许你应该把它们平放在碗或者盘子上.要不然它们看上去就像2根香烛,不吉利,在座的所有人都会不高兴的.

  BOh, sorry! There's a long story even with a mere pair of sticks.

  对不起,对不起!没想到连一双筷子都有这么多奥秘.


关于吃饭的英语情景对话相关文章:

1.关于餐厅吃饭英语对话

2.关于吃饭的日常英语对话

3.常用实用英语情景对话:Lunch Meeting 午餐会

4.关于餐饮英文情景对话

5.吃饭点餐的英语情景对话

4026623