学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语口语 >

生活中优秀的英语口语对话

时间: 诗盈1200 分享

  英语口语等级证书是唯一一个能够证明英语口语水平的证书,今天小编就给大家来分享英语口语,希望大家来收藏哦

  Favorites 最爱

  Todd: Hey Aimee, how are you today?

  托德:嗨,艾米,你今天怎么样?

  Aimee: I'm good, thanks Todd. And you?

  艾米:我很好,谢谢你托德。你呢?

  Todd: I'm good. Pretty good. Let's talk about your favorite things.

  托德:我也很好。非常好。我们来谈谈你最爱的东西。

  Aimee: OK.

  艾米:好。

  Todd: What is your favorite food?

  托德:你最爱的食物是什么?

  Aimee: Ooh! My favorite food is avocado.

  艾米:哦!我最爱的食物是鳄梨。

  Todd: Avocado?

  托德:鳄梨?

  Aimee: Honestly.

  艾米:没错。

  Todd: Wow!

  托德:哇哦!

  Aimee: How about you?

  艾米:你呢?

  Todd: My favorite food is pizza, I think. I love pizza.

  托德:我想我最爱的食物是批萨。我爱批萨。

  Aimee: Oh, me too!

  艾米:哦,我也是!

  Todd: It's so good.

  托德:批萨非常好。

  Aimee: It's so delicious.

  艾米:非常美味。

  Todd: Yeah.

  托德:对。

  Aimee: And what is your favorite movie?

  艾米:你最爱的电影是哪部?

  Todd: Well, my favorite movie is Star Wars.

  托德:我最喜欢的电影是《星球大战》。

  Aimee: Classic!

  艾米:那是经典电影!

  Todd: I know. And you? What is your favorite movie?

  托德:我知道。你呢?你最喜欢的电影是什么?

  Aimee: Well, I do love Star Wars too, but my favorite movie Ferris Beuller's Day Off.

  艾米:我也喜欢《星球大战》,不过我最喜欢的电影是《春天不是读书天》。

  Todd: Ooh! I like that movie a lot. Very good. Very good. So I was in high school the same time as the movie

  托德:哦!我也很喜欢那部电影。非常不错,非常好。当时电影上映时我正好也在上高中。

  Aimee: Were you?

  艾米:是吗?

  Todd: Yeah!

  托德:对!

  Aimee: Great!

  艾米:真不错!

  Todd: So cool. Who is your favorite actor?

  托德:非常酷。你最喜欢的演员是谁?

  Aimee: My favorite actor is Jean Reno.

  艾米:我最喜欢的演员是让·雷诺。

  Todd: Hmm, the Frenchmen.

  托德:嗯,法国演员。

  Aimee: Yes. Yes, he's French, but he's been in a lot of American movies too.

  艾米:对,他是法国人,不过他也演了很多美国电影。

  Todd: Yeah, I like the movie Leon.

  托德:对,我喜欢他演的《这个杀手不太冷》。

  Aimee: Love it!

  艾米:我也喜欢!

  Todd: It's very cool.

  托德:非常酷。

  Aimee: Yes, I agree. How about you?

  艾米:对,我同意。你呢?

  Todd: My favorite actor is Brad Pitt, so I like Brad Pitt a lot.

  托德:我最喜欢的演员是布拉德·皮特,我非常喜欢布拉德·皮特。

  Aimee: He's great.

  艾米:他非常棒。

  Todd: Yeah, he is good.

  托德:对,他很好。

  Aimee: Very talented.

  艾米:很有天赋。

  Todd: Ah, who ... I'm sorry ... what is your favorite season?

  托德:嗯,抱歉,你最喜欢哪个季节?

  Aimee: My favorite season is probably Spring. I think. It's ... the cool of winter has passed and it's not too hot yet, so I think Spring. How about you? What's your favorite season?

  艾米:我最喜欢的季节应该是春天。冬天的寒冷已经消失,而且春天也不太热,所以我喜欢春天。你呢?你最喜欢哪个季节?

  Todd: Oh, my favorite season is the Fall or Autumn. I love the Fall. I love the colors. It is not hot. It is not cold, and they are many holidays, and my birthday is in the Fall.

  托德:哦,我最喜欢的季节是秋天。我爱秋天。我喜欢秋天的颜色。而且秋天不冷也不热,还有很多节日,我生日就在秋天。

  Aimee: They are great reasons to love Autumn.

  艾米:这些都是喜欢秋天的充分理由。

  Todd: So, when is your birthday?

  托德:你生日是什么时候?

  Aimee: Actually, my birthday is also in Autumn. My birthday is in October.

  艾米:我生日也在秋天。我生日在十月份。

  Todd: Oh, wow! Me too. My birthday is also in October. What day?

  托德:哦,哇哦!我也是。我生日也在十月份。你是十月哪天?

  Aimee: 14th!

  艾米:14号!

  Todd: 14th!

  托德:14号。

  Aimee: Yes. And you?

  艾米:对。你呢?

  Todd: The second. Cool! So next year let's have a birthday party together.

  托德:2号。太酷了!明年我们可以一起办生日派对。

  Aimee: OK.

  艾米:好。

  Todd: October birthday party.

  托德:10月份办生日派对。

  Aimee: Good idea.

  艾米:好主意。

  Todd: So what is your favorite city?

  托德:你最喜欢哪座城市?

  Aimee: My favorite city is probably Osaka.

  艾米:我最喜欢的城市是大阪。

  Todd: Oh, in Japan.

  托德:哦,日本大阪。

  Aimee: Yes, yes. So far. Yes, Osaka is very noisy and colorful and the people are very open and talkative, so I really enjoy Osaka.

  艾米:对,没错,目前最喜欢大阪。大阪热闹又绚丽多彩,而且那里的人们坦诚又健谈,所以我很喜欢大阪。

  Todd: Nice.

  托德:好。

  Aimee: How about you? What's your favorite city?

  艾米:你呢?你最喜欢哪座城市?

  Todd: I think my favorite city is Barcelona.

  托德:我想我最喜欢的城市是巴塞罗那。

  Aimee: Ooh, in Spain.

  艾米:哦,西班牙巴塞罗那。

  Todd: Yeah, it's very nice.

  托德:对,那里非常不错。

  Aimee: It is.

  艾米:没错。

  Todd: It's warm. It's beautiful. The food is delicious.

  托德:气候温暖,而且很漂亮。食物也很美味。

  Aimee: Yes.

  艾米:对。

  Todd: People are nice.

  托德:人也很好。

  Aimee: Yes.

  艾米:对。

  Todd: But it's expensive.

  托德:不过物价太高。

  Aimee: Right.

  艾米:对。

  Todd: A little bit.

  托德:物价有点儿高。

  Aimee: Yeah.

  艾米:对。

  Todd: But Osaka is expensive.

  托德:不过大阪物价也高。

  Aimee: That's true.

  艾米:没错。

  Todd: Very expensive.

  托德:非常高。

  Aimee: Yeah.

  艾米:对。

  Todd: OK, thanks.

  托德:好,谢谢你。

  Aimee: Thanks, Todd.

  艾米:谢谢你,托德。

  Todd: Bye.

  托德:再见。

  Aimee: Bye.

  艾米:再见。

  A Typical Day 典型的一天

  Todd: So Aimee, let's talk about routines?

  托德:艾米,我们来谈谈日常生活吧?

  Aimee: OK.

  艾米:好。

  Todd: What time do you get up most days?

  托德:你每天几点起床?

  Aimee: I get up ... I get up about six.

  艾米:我大概6点钟起床。

  Todd: Oh, wow! That's early. I'm about the same. I get up at 7ish, usually.

  托德:哇哦!这么早。我也差不多。我通常7点钟起床。

  Aimee: OK, and what do you eat for breakfast?

  艾米:好,你一般早餐吃什么?

  Todd: I usually have toast. I'm lazy. I don't cook in the mornings, so toast, but I always have coffee.

  托德:我吃面包片。我很懒。我早上不做饭,所以我一般都吃面包片,不过我早上会喝咖啡。

  Aimee: Right. Yeah, that sounds good.

  艾米:好。听上去不错。

  Todd: Yeah, I love coffee. Do you have coffee every morning?

  托德:对,我喜欢咖啡。你每天早上喝咖啡吗?

  Aimee: I have coffee every morning. I also have hot water and fresh lemon juice, every morning.

  艾米:我每天早上都喝咖啡。另外我每天早上还会喝热水和新鲜的柠檬汁。

  Todd: Why?

  托德:为什么?

  Aimee: Because it is good for your body, and I enjoy it.

  艾米:因为那对身体有好处,而且我很喜欢。

  Todd: OK. Good. So when do you leave the house most days?

  托德:好,很好。你每天什么时候出家门?

  Aimee: I leave the house about seven o'clock.

  艾米:我大概7点出门。

  Todd: Wow, that's early.

  托德:哇哦,那很早。

  Aimee: It is. Maybe between seven and seven-thirty. Yeah. How about you Todd?

  艾米:对。我大概7点到7点半之间出门。你呢,托德?

  Todd: A little later, usually around 8.

  托德:我会晚一些,我通常8点左右出门。

  Aimee: OK.

  艾米:好。

  Todd: And where do you eat lunch every day?

  托德:你每天午餐吃什么?

  Aimee: Every day? I eat lunch at work every day, so I will buy something from the cafeteria at my work, or I will bring something.

  艾米:每天?我每天在公司吃午餐,我会从自助餐厅买午餐吃,或是带午餐。

  Todd: Most days, what do you have for lunch?

  托德:那你基本上午餐都吃什么?

  Aimee: I have a sandwich and a smoothie.

  艾米:一个三明治和一杯冰沙。

  Todd: Mm, that's healthy.

  托德:嗯,很健康。

  Aimee: Yeah.

  艾米:对。

  Todd: You're healthy.

  托德:你很健康。

  Aimee: No, not really. (laughter) Yeah, sandwich and a smoothie and probably a chocolate biscuit.

  艾米:不是,不完全是。(笑)三明治,冰沙,可能还有一块巧克力饼干。

  Todd: Ooh, OK. That's not healthy.

  托德:哦。那就不健康了。

  Aimee: It's not. And you?

  艾米:是不健康,你呢?

  Todd: I eat at the cafeteria every day at my school and I always have salad every day. I love salad, yeah! I usually have a very healthy lunch. I have lean meat. Chicken usually and a salad and tea.

  托德:我每天在学校的自助餐厅吃午餐,我每天都吃沙拉。我喜欢沙拉!基本上我的午餐很健康。我喜欢瘦肉。我的午餐基本上是鸡肉,一份沙拉和一杯茶。

  Aimee: That does sound healthy.

  艾米:听起来的确很健康。

  Todd: It is, kind of. A healthy meal of the day. So, every day, who do you talk to?

  托德:对,还好。一天中健康的一餐。那你每天都和谁说话?

  Aimee: I talk to my children every day. Yes, we talk a lot.

  艾米:我每天都和孩子们讲话。我们谈很多事。

  Todd: What do you talk about?

  托德:你们都谈些什么?

  Aimee: We talk about our everyday routine. I remind them to do their tasks, and I remind them to get on with ...

  艾米:每天的行程。我提醒他们做作业,继续做……

  Todd: the chores?

  托德:家务活?

  Aimee: Yes. Chores and their routine.

  艾米:对。家务活和他们的日常安排。

  Todd: What do they do? What chores do they do?

  托德:他们都做什么?他们做什么家务?

  Aimee: Well, they're still young, so my two-year old doesn't do anything. She brings her plate to the kitchen when she's finished. She's good at that actually. My eight-year old, she folds her clean laundry and puts it away.

  艾米:他们还很小,两岁的孩子什么都不做。她吃完饭以后会把盘子放到厨房去。这个她很擅长。8岁的孩子会把洗好的衣服叠起来收好。

  Todd: Oh, that's good.

  托德:哦,那很好。

  Aimee: Yes.

  艾米:对。

  Todd: Nice. Very responsible. So when do you get home most days?

  托德:不错,很负责。你每天几点到家?

  Aimee: I get home around six o'clock. How about you Todd?

  艾米:我6点左右到家。你呢,托德?

  Todd: Oh, I get home late. I get home around ten o'clock.

  托德:哦,我到家很晚。我大概10点才到家。

  Aimee: Oh, that is late.

  艾米:哦,那太晚了。

  Todd: Yeah, very late. So I work late. I live alone so, I work late and I go to the gym and sometimes I go eat at a restaurant.

  托德:对,很晚。我工作到很晚。我一个人住,所以我下班晚,晚上我还要去健身房,有时我还会去餐厅吃饭。

  Aimee: Nice.

  艾米:好。

  Todd: I never cook.

  托德:我从来不做饭。

  Aimee: I never go to the gym.

  艾米:我从来不去健身房。

  Todd: (Laughter)

  托德:(笑)

  Aimee: (Laughter) What time do you go to bed then?

  艾米:(笑)那你几点睡觉?

  Todd: I go to bed early actually. I get home at nine or ten and I go to bed by eleven usually. And you?

  托德:我睡得很早。我差不多9点或10点到家,大概11点上床睡觉。你呢?

  Aimee: Eleven's early.

  艾米:11点很早。

  Todd: It is early.

  托德:是很早。

  Aimee: OK, I think I'm probably about the same. Eleven o'clock. Yeah, I go to bed about eleven o'clock.

  艾米:好,我想我可能和你一样。11点睡觉。对,我11点左右睡觉。

  Todd: OK, so how many hours do you sleep most nights?

  托德:好,你晚上睡几个小时?

  Aimee: I guess I get about seven. Six or seven hours.

  艾米:我想7个小时左右。6或7个小时。

  Todd: Yeah, I get eight. I love sleeping.

  托德:嗯,我睡8个小时。我喜欢睡觉。

  Aimee: I sleep more at the weekend.

  艾米:我周末会多睡一会儿。

  Todd: Hmm! You sleep in Saturday and Sunday?

  托德:嗯!你周六和周日睡懒觉吗?

  Aimee: I try if I can. Sunday is easier to sleep in.

  艾米:如果可以的话,我尽量睡会儿懒觉。周日睡懒觉很容易。

  Todd: OK, thanks Aimee.

  艾米:好,谢谢你,艾米。

  Life Happens Up North 极北地区的生活

  Todd: So Abidemi, you were a teacher in Canada, correct?

  托德:阿比德米,你在加拿大当过老师,对吧?

  Abidemi: That's true Todd.

  阿比德米:没错,托德。

  Todd: Now, where did you teach?

  托德:你在哪里教书?

  Abidemi: I taught in Northern Canada in a province called Nunavut.

  阿比德米:我在加拿大北部的努纳武特地区教书。

  Todd: Nunavut.

  托德:努纳武特地区。

  Abidemi: Nunavut.

  阿比德米:努纳武特地区。

  Todd: Nunavut. Wow is it like a native Americans type ..?

  托德:努纳武特地区。哇哦,那是不是类似美洲土著地区?

  Abidemi: Yeah, and except we call them Inuits.

  阿比德米:对,我们称他们是因纽特人。

  Todd: Inuits?

  托德:因纽特人?

  Abidemi: Aboriginals and First Nations.

  阿比德米:原著民和土著居民。

  Todd: So what was it like?

  托德:那里怎么样?

  Abidemi: I really liked it. It was great. Very different from other parts of Canada. Very cold obviously because it's in the far north, and the communities are very isolated. Very few people live there. In the particular community were I lived, there were about a thousand people, maybe less living there. So everything has to be shipped in, or flown in by ship that comes in the summer when the oceans melt, and then in the winter, they usually fly them in, so food was quite expensive, housing expensive. Yeah, it was a different experience for me.

  阿比德米:我非常喜欢那里。非常棒。那里和加拿大其他地区有很大差别。当然,那里非常寒冷,因为那里位于极北部地区,而且社区与外界隔绝。那里的居民非常少。我生活的那个社区,大概只有1000个人居住。所有物品都要靠船只运送或是空运,夏天海冰融化以后,物品由船只运来,而冬天物品要靠空运,所以食品价格非常昂贵,房价也贵。对我来说,那是一段与众不同的经历。

  Todd: Wow, what's life like that far north?

  托德:哇哦,极北地区的生活怎么样?

  Abidemi: Life happens, and it's interesting how similar it is to what we have down south in Southern Canada, the other parts of Canada. Like they have TVs and similar housing, but you do have to be careful when using water because the infrastructure is a little different. The ground is frozen, so they don't have indoor plumbing. They have plumbing but they don't have running water. The water has to be brought to each house almost every day and sewage also has to be taken away, so you have to be careful how you use water. That's one part. Also, you don't get access to all the things that you want to buy. Sometimes you go to the supermarket, and maybe all the bread is gone, or the milk has not been flown in yet, so you have to be patient with that as well, and you don't get the same variety of products as you would get in larger places, so yeah, and as winter... As you get more and more into the winter months, it gets darker earlier, so maybe around four o'clock in the afternoon it's already dark outside, and by the time you go to work in the mornings too, when you're going around seven, eight o'clock, it's dark outside, so you're like... it's dark a lot.

  阿比德米:生活总要继续,有意思的是,那里的生活和我们在加拿大南部地区的生活非常相似。那里有电视,住房也类似,不过你在用水时要格外小心,因为基础设施不太一样。因为地上会结冰,所以他们没有室内管道。他们有管道,不过他们没有自来水。基本上每天水会被送到每户家中,污水会被处理掉,所以在用水时要格外小心。这是其中一点。另外,你不能买到所有你想买的东西。有时你去超市会发现面包已经卖完了,或者牛奶还没有被空运来,所以你要有耐心,而且超市内物品的种类也没有一些大城市的多样化,冬天……进入冬季以后,天黑得越来越早,可能下午四点天就黑了,那个时候早上也是一样的情况,早上七点时天还是黑的,所以黑夜时间很多。

  Todd: Wow, what was it like being in an environment where you had so little sunlight?

  托德:哇哦,在阳光如此少的环境中生活怎么样?

  Abidemi: It was hard, but I kind of feel like, I'm used to it. I took vitamin D tablets to help with that. So, yeah, but because I was working for the most part, I didn't feel like it was too hard, and then during the holidays, I would come back down south to my family, so I wasn't there too much during downtimes. I did spend part of Christmas vacation there, and that was nice. They had a lot of activities outside for community members: ice sculpturing, winter games on the ice, Inuit games, different things like that. So it was fun. It was really an experience that was culturally enlightening. If I could say that for me. I really enjoyed it. I really, really enjoyed it, though there were challenges as well. The isolation and the fact that if you wanted to go to other places that weren't in the community, you had to fly out, so it's very expensive to go there.

  阿比德米:很难,不过我我想我已经习惯了。我会吃维生素D片来应对。不过因为我大部分时间都在工作,所以我感觉其实不是那么难,一般假期我会回南部去和家人一起过,所以休假期间我在那里的时间不太多。不过圣诞假期我是在那里过的,其实很不错。他们为社区成员准备了很多室外活动:比如冰雕、冰上的冬季运动、因纽特游戏等等。所以很好玩。那真的是在文化上有启迪作用的经历。我想说,我真的非常享受。我真的很喜欢,虽然也有挑战存在。比如隔离性,还有如果你想去社区外的其他地方,你必须要坐飞机,所以花费很昂贵。

  Todd: Oh, what an experience. Sounds cool.

  托德:哦,这是多么难忘的经历啊。听上去很酷。

  Abidemi: Yes, I loved it and I would like to do it again someday.

  阿比德米:对,我很喜欢,我希望有一天我能再体验一次。

4171060