学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语口语 >

常用经典的英语情景口语

时间: 诗盈1200 分享

  随着英语四六级考试的改革,也可以看出英语逐步偏向于听力的考查,可见英语的实用性越来越被社会各界人士关注,也越来越被各企事业单位作为评定人才的标准,今天小编就给大家来分享英语口语,有时间就来收藏哦

  Eating Healthy 健康饮食

  Meg: Hey, Todd. Are you healthy? Do you eat lots offruits and vegetables?

  梅格:嘿,托德。你健康吗?你经常吃水果和蔬菜吗?

  Todd: I guess I am healthy. I do eat lots of fruitsand vegetables, but I also eat junk food, sadly. But Itry to eat lots of fruits especially to stay healthy.

  托德:我认为我很健康。我的确经常吃水果和蔬菜,不过我也吃垃圾食品。但是我尽量吃大量的水果以保持健康。

  Meg: What kind of fruits do you like to eat?

  梅格:你喜欢哪种水果?

  Todd: Well, I like all fruits. I love all fruits except pineapple. I hate pineapple. I don't knowwhy. I just don't like pineapple. I don't like the taste. I don't like to chew it. It just feels funny. But I love apples, I love bananas, I love oranges. I usually have an apple every morning forbreakfast. It's very easy to eat. And I just love apples because you can take them to school. Youcan eat them quickly. They're very easy to eat. I also like oranges, and I love orange juice. Sosometimes, I make fresh orange juice in my kitchen. So oranges are great. But my favoritefruits are bananas and strawberries. I love bananas and strawberries. And I love to eat bananasand strawberries together, so my favorite snack is to cut up some banana and then cut upsome strawberry and mix them together, and then eat them.

  托德:我喜欢所有的水果。除了菠萝,所有水果我都喜欢。我讨厌菠萝。我也不知道原因。我只是不喜欢菠萝。我不喜欢菠萝的味道。我不喜欢咀嚼菠萝的感觉。那让我感觉很好笑。不过我喜欢苹果、香蕉和橙子。通常,我每天早饭会吃一个苹果。很方便。我喜欢苹果,是因为我可以把苹果带去学校。苹果很快就可以吃完。而且很方便。我还喜欢橙子,我也喜欢橙汁。有时我会在厨房里榨新鲜的橙汁喝。橙子非常不错。不过我最喜欢的水果是香蕉和草莓。我喜欢香蕉和草莓。我喜欢香蕉和草莓一起吃,我最喜欢的小吃就是把香蕉和草莓切碎,然后混在一起吃。

  Meg: Well, it sounds like you really a lot of fruits.

  梅格:嗯,听起来你喜欢的水果很多。

  Todd: Oh yeah, I do.

  托德:对,没错。

  Meg: What about vegetables? Do you eat vegetables everyday?

  梅格:那蔬菜呢?你每天都吃蔬菜吗?

  Todd: I do. I try to have a salad everyday, and I have a special salad I make and I call it mychunky, crunchy salad. And it's carrots, cucumbers and tomatoes, and I cut the carrots andcucumbers into small little squares. And then I cut up the tomatoes and I mix together. Andthe carrots, tomatoes and cucumbers mixed together, the colors are really pretty. And whenyou eat the salad, it's very crunchy and it's very chunky because it's all little squares. So I call itmy crunchy, chunky salad.

  托德:对。我尽量每天都吃蔬菜,我吃的沙拉很特别,我称之为块状爽脆沙拉。沙拉里有胡萝卜、黄瓜和蕃茄,我把胡萝卜和黄瓜切成小块儿。然后把蕃茄切碎,把它们混合在一起。把胡萝卜、蕃茄和黄瓜混合在一起,颜色非常漂亮。这种沙拉吃起来非常爽脆,而且是块状的,因为我把它们都切成了小块。所以我称之为块状爽脆沙拉。

  Meg: That sounds delicious. Do you ever share it with someone else?

  梅格:听上去很好吃。你和其他人分享过吗?

  Todd: No, I don't but I want to because I really, I like it so much and I can't cook. So when Igo to somebody's house and I need to bring food, I think, "Oh, I should bring chunky, crunchysalad."

  托德:没有,不过我很想和其他人分享,因为我非常喜欢这个沙拉,而且我不太会做饭。我去别人家要带食物的时候,我会想“哦,我应该带我的块状爽脆沙拉过来”。

  Meg: Hmm, that's a good idea. Another idea is to cook some vegetables. Do you cookvegetables?

  梅格:嗯,那是个不错的主意。还有一个不错的想法,那就是炒菜。你炒菜吗?

  Todd: Not too much. I do cook asparagus. Asparagus is probably my favorite vegetable, and it'svery easy to cook because asparagus, you just have to cut up into small pieces. And then youcan put the asparagus in a bowl with some water in the microwave, and you can cookasparagus in about 30 seconds. So I eat asparagus a lot. Also, I eat broccoli. I love broccoli. Sometimes I have broccoli and lettuce together for my salad. And then sometimes, I cookeggplant. I like to cook eggplant because I like the taste and it's easy to cook.

  托德:一般不炒。我会烹饪芦笋。芦笋可能是我最爱的蔬菜了,而且烹饪起来很方便,把芦笋切成小块,然后把它们放在碗里,加水之后放进微波炉里,只需要30秒芦笋就烹饪好了。所以我经常吃芦笋。我也吃西兰花。我喜欢西兰花。有时我也会在沙拉里放西兰花和莴苣。有时,我会做茄子吃。我喜欢烹饪茄子,因为我喜欢茄子的味道,而且茄子也很容易烹饪。

  Meg: I don't really like eggplant.

  梅格:我不太喜欢茄子。

  Todd: Really?

  托德:真的吗?

  Meg: I don't.

  梅格:我不喜欢。

  Todd: Oh no. Why not?

  托德:不是吧。为什么?

  Meg: It has a strange flavor to me, so I prefer not to eat eggplant.

  梅格:我觉得茄子有股奇怪的味道,我不喜欢吃茄子。

  Todd: Well, as long as you eat your veggies.

  托德:嗯,你只要吃你的蔬菜就好了。

  Meg: Yes.

  梅格:对。

  Kids and Make-up 孩子和化妆

  Katie: So what do you think is a good age for girls to start wearing make-up?

  凯蒂:你认为女孩从多大开始化妆合适?

  Aimee: I think it depends on the kind of make-up that they're wearing and the purpose, you know, because to me, it seems like there are two different kinds. You know, there are young children, young girls, young children, who wear play make-up, you know.

  艾米:我认为这取决于她们化的是哪种妆以及她们化妆的目的,对我来说,这是两种不同的情况。现在有些年轻女孩也会化妆。

  Katie: Yeah.

  凯蒂:对。

  Aimee: It's a toy. It washes off easily, garish colors, very mild on the skin, and you know, it's literally just coloring in their face. It's not, you know, enhancing their features or trying to look as society thinks beautiful, you know. They're not covering up any pimples or spots, you know. It's not like that. It's just coloring in their face, trying to look more like a princess. And I have a six-year old daughter and she loves make-up. She has her own, like, young like toy make-up and she asks permission to wear it, and I let her wear it. I bought some for her. I make sure that she can only do it if she has a clean face and clean hands and that she washes off properly at the end. And that she tidies it away afterwards.

  艾米:那是玩具。可以轻易地洗掉,虽然颜色艳丽,不过对皮肤刺激性不强,可以说就是在脸上涂了些颜色。你知道,那并不能提升你的容貌或是让其他人认为你很漂亮。那不能遮盖青春痘或粉刺。没有那种功效。那只是在脸上涂了颜色,试图让你看上去更像公主。我女儿今年6岁,她喜欢化妆。她有自己的玩具化妆盒,她要得到允许才能化妆,我允许她化妆。我给她买了那个化妆盒。我要确保她只有在脸和手都干净的情况下才能化妆,她最后会洗掉。随后她会把脸洗干净。

  Katie: That was good.

  凯蒂:那很好。

  Aimee: She's actually on her final warning because she used to leave it out – and I've warned her I will throw it in the bin. Because I have a toddler and she wants to see what her big sister is doing and she wants to play with it, so she grabs it and makes a mess everywhere. So yeah, six-year old is on her final warning. So I guess to answer your question, my six-year old is wearing her play make-up already. So it doesn't, yeah, it doesn't bother me. Young is –

  艾米:她经常被警告,因为她总是把东西乱放,我警告她,我会把它们扔进垃圾桶。因为我还有一个刚学会走路的孩子,她想看看姐姐在干什么,她也想玩那些东西,所以她会伸手去抓,弄得一片狼籍。所以,6岁的孩子经常被警告。我想这可以回答你的问题,我6岁的女儿已经在玩化妆游戏了。我对此并不感到困扰。

  Katie: How old were you when you started wearing make-up?

  凯蒂:你多大开始化妆的?

  Aimee: Well, I love make-up, and that's probably where my daughter got it from. I wanted to wear make-up from a young age, the way my daughter does. I wasn't allowed. It was forbidden. And I first actually managed to buy a secret lipstick when I was about 9 or 10.

  艾米:嗯,我喜欢化妆,可能我女儿就是从我这里遗传的。我很小就想化妆了,就像我女儿那样。不过家长不允许我那样做。他们禁止我化妆。我第一次偷偷地买口红是在我9岁或10岁的时候。

  Katie: Secret lipstick.

  凯蒂:秘密口红。

  Aimee: Yeah. I had to hide it from my mom, and she would only let me wear lip gloss when I was that age, and I wasn't allowed to wear any lip sticks. I had to buy a secret one. And I was always so interested in my grandmother's make-up and my mom's make-up as well. But she never really wore much. She has a very simple sort of beauty routine. I'm much more interested in it than she is – she ever was. So I don't know where I inherited that from but my daughter has definitely inherited that from me. So maybe because it was forbidden for me that's why I was drawn to it more.

  艾米:对。因为我必须把它藏起来,不让我妈妈发现,那个年纪我妈妈只让我涂唇膏,不让我涂口红。所以我不得不买了之后藏起来。我一直对我奶奶和我妈妈的化妆品很感兴趣。不过我妈妈不怎么化妆。她的日常美容护理非常简单。我对化妆的兴趣远超过她。我也不知道这种兴趣是从哪儿遗传来的,不过我女儿肯定是遗传自我。也许因为我妈妈不让我化妆,所以我才更感兴趣。

  Katie: Makes it more tantalizing.

  凯蒂:那使化妆更具吸引力。

  Aimee: I think so. That could be it, but yeah, it's a real hobby for me. I really, really love it. I wish I had more money to purchase more. You can never have enough.

  艾米:我想是这样的。可能是这样,化妆是我真正的兴趣。我真的非常喜欢化妆。我希望我能有更多钱买化妆品。因为你永远觉得自己的化妆品不够。

  Katie: You can never have too many lipsticks.

  凯蒂:有再多口红都不嫌多。

  Aimee: I know. It's true.

  艾米:对,没错。

  Katie: What do you think about boys wearing make-up?

  凯蒂:你怎么看男生化妆?

  Aimee: If they want to wear make-up, then they should. Like it annoys me this horrible idea and concept of like men and boys have to be manly like what is manly? For me, make-up is an art. It really is. It's artistry. And, you know, if they want it, if they're feeling bad about their skin the way I feel bad about my skin, right. If I have pimples or spots, I'm lucky. I get to just cover up with like foundation and concealer, a bit of blusher. It makes me feel better. But, you know, if there's like a boy who has, you know, going through teenage years and he's got bad skin and he wants to cover up, and his macho friends catch him wearing it or whatever people in school catch him wearing it and it can be a really bad situation for him. And I think that is awful. It is really, really terrible. I think boys should wear make-up as they like. I actually follow quite a lot of make-up artists on social media. And I look at many, many pictures of different products and the art that they produce, and I follow male make-up artists as well. And the skills they have are unbelievable, honestly. The blending skills.

  艾米:如果他们想化妆,那他们就可以化。“男性或男孩必须像男子汉一样”这种可怕的想法令我很反感,什么是男子气概?我认为,化妆是种艺术。真的是艺术。化妆具有艺术性。如果他们想化妆,如果他们对自己皮肤的情况感到难受,就像我一样,那他们可以化妆。如果我长了痘或是粉刺,我很幸运,我能用粉底和遮瑕豪遮住,再涂点腮红,那会让我感觉好些。但是,如果正在经历青春期的男孩皮肤不好,他想遮住,他那些充满阳刚的朋友看到他化妆或是学校里其他的人看到他化妆,那会使他陷入非常糟的处境中。我认为那太可怕了。那真的非常可怕。我认为如果男孩喜欢,那他们也应该化妆。我在社交媒体上关注了很多化妆师。我看了他们上传的很多产品的图片,还有他们创造的艺术,我关注的化妆师中也有男性。说实话,他们的化妆技巧非常不可思议。他们拥有完美的技巧。

  Katie: Their contouring.

  凯蒂:他们的轮廓。

  Aimee: Yeah.

  艾米:对。

  Katie: Oh my goodness.

  凯蒂:哦,我的天哪。

  Aimee: The blending skills and like covering up, you know, basically just like covering up their whole face and putting a new face on top of it.

  艾米:完美的技巧,就像易容一样,他们把整张脸都遮住了,然后用化妆创造了一张新的面孔。

  Katie: It's pretty impressive.

  凯蒂:那的确令人印象深刻。

  Aimee: It's really impressive. It's so amazing. I would really enjoy a make-up lesson from some of the artists that I follow on different social media sites.

  艾米:印象非常深刻。那太不可思议了。我非常喜欢我在社交媒体上关注的一些化妆师教授的课程。

  Katie: Absolutely.

  凯蒂:那是一定的。

  The Right Age 合适的年龄

  Katie: So I want to ask you about when is the rightage to have stuff or to start doing stuff. What do youthink is the right age to start having a phone?

  凯蒂:请你谈谈拥有某物或开始做某事的合适年龄。你认为几岁可以有手机?

  Aimee: Oh, I think for security reasons, to, youknow, keep the child safe, perhaps maybe about 11 or 12 when they start going around places without their parents.

  艾米:哦,我认为出于安全考虑,为了保证孩子的安全,也许11岁或12岁左右可以有手机,因为那时孩子开始在没有家长陪同的情况下四处走动。

  Katie: Yeah.

  凯蒂:对。

  Aimee: It would be a way for me to contact my daughter. Even now, my daughter is only sixand she doesn't have a phone, and that's far too young, I believe. However, she walks to schoolby herself and walks home by herself. And that stresses me out for her safety. So there aretimes where I wish I could phone her or text her, but she doesn't have a phone. And I dobelieve that six is far too young to have a phone.

  艾米:手机应该是我可以联系我女儿的方法。不过现在我女儿只有6岁,她没有手机,我认为这个年龄用手机太早了。不过,她自己步行上学,晚上放学自己步行回家。我非常担心她的安全。所以有时我希望我能给她打电话或是发信息,不过她没有手机。我认为六岁的孩子还太小,不能用手机。

  Katie: A little bit too young.

  凯蒂:是太小了。

  Aimee: Yes. So purely for security reasons, I think probably around 11 or 12.

  艾米:对。单纯从安全角度考虑,我认为11岁或12岁左右比较合适。

  Katie: How old were you when you first got your phone.

  凯蒂:你几岁开始用手机的?

  Aimee: Well, I'm an old person so, you know, people didn't have mobile phones. I was reachingthe end of high school. I was, I think, 17 when I got my first mobile phone. And it was a bigbrick. But again, that was for, you know, I guess security reasons.

  艾米:嗯,我年纪挺大的了,你知道 ,以前人们都没有手机。我在高中毕业时才有了第一部手机。我想,我是在17岁时有的第一部手机。那时的手机和砖块一样。不过,那也是为了安全考虑。

  Katie: Yeah.

  凯蒂:嗯。

  Aimee: My parents got it for me. I was going out, you know, I started going out at night, going to concerts. And I was beginning to be allowed going into bars and things at 17, 18. Soyeah, it was a good security thing. My parents were appreciative of being able to contact me.

  艾米:我父母给我买了手机。当时我开始在晚上外出,会去看音乐会。十七八岁的时候,我可以去酒吧了。所以,手机是安全保障。我父母可以用手机联系到我。

  Katie: Yeah.

  凯蒂:对。

  Aimee: How about you? How old were you when you first got your mobile phone?

  艾米:你呢?你多大有的第一部手机?

  Katie: Oh goodness. I was about 12 or 13. I was really young.

  凯蒂:我的天哪。我大概是12岁或13岁的时候。当时我很小。

  Aimee: Okay.

  艾米:好。

  Katie: And I only got my first mobile phone or my first cellphone because my best friend whogot the same one and I wanted to send like picture messages to her. It was back in the old dayswhere you can send a photo, you can take photos.

  凯蒂:因为我最好的朋友有了手机,我想给她传彩信,所以我得到了一个和她一样的手机。那个时候,手机可以传图片和拍照。

  Aimee: Picture messages.

  艾米:图片彩信。

  Katie: Picture messages.

  凯蒂:图片彩信。

  Aimee: I couldn't even send picture messages. Mine was just texts, like pressing the samebutton over and over again.

  艾米:我的手机都不能传图片彩信。只能发文字消息,要一直按同样的按键。

  Katie: Oh yeah. Oh yeah. So I never really used it as like a way of security. I just used it tosend really overpriced picture messages to my friend for absolutely no reason. It was such awaste. And to play Snake. Do you remember Snake?

  凯蒂:哦,对,没错。我从来没把手机当做安全保障。我只是用手机给朋友发非常贵的彩信,而且没有什么理由。那简直是浪费。当时还玩贪吃蛇。你还记得贪吃蛇吗?

  Aimee: Oh yeah, Snake.

  艾米:哦对,贪吃蛇。

  Katie: Like the little game that you could play on your phone.

  凯蒂:手机上可以玩一些小游戏。

  Aimee: Yup, yup.

  艾米:对,对。

  Katie: Yeah. I didn't use it for a good use, I think. I just used it to waste time.

  凯蒂:嗯。我想我没有善用手机。我只是浪费了时间。

  Aimee: Fair enough. Well, you're 12, you said, right?

  艾米:情有可原。你刚说你当时只有12岁,对吧?

  Katie: Twelve, thirteen, yeah.

  凯蒂:12岁或13岁。

  Aimee: That sounds age appropriate, I think, age appropriate use.

  艾米:我认为听起来那与年龄相符。

  Katie: Yeah. It's a good time to start wasting your time.

  凯蒂:对。是开始浪费时间的年龄。

  Aimee: Yeah.

  艾米:对。

  Katie: Get ahead to start wasting time.

  凯蒂:开始浪费时间。

  Aimee: Yeah.

  艾米:嗯。

4171064