时间：2017-06-15 15:05:50本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 焯杰 我要投稿
2.come back home
不回家 Do not go home ; Stay out ; Not Coming Home ; I Aint Going Home Tonight
回家后 After Getting Home
放学回家 come home from school ; leave school ; Coming home from school ; came home after school
回家途中 on the way home ; Way home ; Home way ; On his way home
一起回家 go home together ; Mate
回家来 come home ; Come back home
你回家 christine glass ; You're home ; you go home ; christine glbumm
1. Come along, lad. Time for you to get home.
2. His wife wasn't feeling too well and she wanted to go home.
3. I gave her a lift back out to her house.
4. Lucy had strung a banner across the wall saying "Welcome Home Daddy".
5. We're going to go home and nurse our colds.
6. We were expecting him home again any day now.
7. I'll go home and pay an overdue visit to my mother.
8. But Fred was bored and desired to go home.
9. It's half past two. I think we had better go home.
10. A chastened Agassi flew home for a period of deep contemplation.
11. Whoops, it's past 11, I'd better be off home.
12. I think I'll go home and have a shower.
13. He rushed home, realising there was no time to lose.
14. I got drunk and had to be carried home.
15. We were reluctant to start the long trudge home.
1. His wife wasn't feeling too well and she wanted to go home.
2. We're going to go home and nurse our colds.
3. I'll go home and pay an overdue visit to my mother.
4. But Fred was bored and desired to go home.
5. It's half past two. I think we had better go home.
6. I think I'll go home and have a shower.
7. "You're worn out, Laura," he said. "Go home and get some rest."
8. Then we'd go home and cuddle up together to watch TV.
9. I've got to go home, but Lord knows I dread it.
10. You can go home afterwards and watch Inspector Morse in colour.
11. If you don't mind, I think I'd like to go home.
12. "I want you to go home."— 'I'm staying here. and that's that.'
13. The hostages cannot go home just yet.
14. Go home and get some shut-eye.
15. O God, I want to go home.