学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 旅游英语 > 国外旅游英语对话

国外旅游英语对话

时间: 韦彦867 分享

国外旅游英语对话

  随着中国旅游业的迅速发展,越来越多的外国游客来到中国旅游观光。虽然这些外国游客并不是全部来自英语国家,但是作为当今世界通用语,英语成为国际旅游活动中一个最重要的交流工具和媒介。学习啦小编整理了国外旅游英语对话,欢迎阅读!

  国外旅游英语对话一

  当我们出门旅行时经常携带很多私人物品如钱包、手提电脑、摄影机等等。乘飞机时有些可能对安全造成威胁的私人物品是不容许携带的,还有的私人物品需要申报。如果你觉得携带私人物品很麻烦,那么也可以通过邮政、快递或航空公司托运。

  英语情景会话

  A: Are these your bags, sir?

  A:这些是您的包吗,先生?

  B:Yes, that's right.

  B:是的,没错。

  A: Have you anything to declare?

  A:您有什么东西要申报吗?

  B: No, I've only got some clothes and things like that.

  B:没有,我只带了些衣服之类的东西。

  A: What's the purpose of your visit?

  A:您到这里来干什么?

  B:I'm here on business.

  B:来这儿出差。

  A:I see. Would you mind opening this one?

  A:我知道了。您介意把这个打开看看吗?

  B:Not at all.

  B:完全不介意。

  A: What's inside the package?

  A:这个包裹里面是什么?

  B: Presents for some of my friends. They're glass vases and so on.

  B:是给我朋友的礼物。玻璃花瓶之类的东西。

  A: Got any cigarettes? Spirits?

  A:带烟了吗?酒呢?

  B: I've got 200 cigarettes, but I haven't got any spirits.

  B:带了200支香烟,但没带酒。

  国外旅游英语对话二

  A: I've got a long-lens Pentax and a cassetterecorder.

  A:我带了一个长镜头宾得相机和一个收录机。

  B: Are they for personal use or for business?

  B:是自用还是公用的?

  A: The cassette recorder is a present for my daughter. But the camera is for taking myarchitecture photos.

  A:收录机是为我女儿买的礼物。但是照相机是为建筑摄影用的。

  B: I'm afraid your camera belongs to the category requiring customs duties.

  B:恐怕您的照相机属于上税物品。

  A: How much should I pay for it?

  A:我要交多少钱呢?

  B: Pentax, well, eh...¥12000 please.

  B:宾得,嗯,……12000元。

  A: Oh my God! Such a lot of money. Anyway, I'II pay for it.My university will give me the moneyback.I mean I'll be reimbursed for the duty I pay, because it's for business use.

  A:天哪!这么多钱啊!但是我还是交吧,我的学校会把钱还给我的。我的意思是学校是会为我报销的,因为照相机是为公用的。

  B:Fine.

  B:好的。

  国外旅游英语对话三

  A: Here's my ticket, passport and the entry card.

  A:这是我的机票、护照和入境卡。

  B: Thank you. Have you got anything to declare?

  B:谢谢,有什么要申报的吗?

  A: Yes. Just this coconut.

  A:是的。只有这个椰子。

  B:Where did you get it?

  B:您从哪儿拿来的?

  A:I picked it at a friend's farm.

  A:从一个朋友的农场里拿来的。

  B: I'm sorry. No fresh fruits, vegetables, or meats may be brought in.

  B:很抱歉,生鲜、蔬果及肉类都不能带入境。

  A: Darn it! wanted to give It to a friend here. Well,1 guess you can just be the friend.

  A:讨厌!我本来想把它送给这里的一个朋友。啊,你就当那个朋友好了。

  B: Thanks anyway, ma'am, but we'll have to destory it.We don't want to risk infestation。

  B:不管怎样,谢谢您,太太。可是我们还是要把它销毁,我们可不想冒病虫入侵的风险。

  
看了“国外旅游英语对话”的人还看了:

1.国外旅游英语对话

2.关于实用旅游英语口语对话精选

3.常用的旅游英语对话精选

4.出国常用旅游英语口语

5.国外旅游英语情景对话

3635056