学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 旅游英语 > 旅游英语情景对话:通关

旅游英语情景对话:通关

时间: 焯杰674 分享

旅游英语情景对话:通关

  如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面学习啦小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:通关,欢迎大家学习!

  通关情景对话一:

  A:May I see your passport,please?

  A:我能看一下您的护照吗?

  B:Certainly. Here it is.

  B:当然可以。给您。

  A:You are here on business,I think?

  A:我猜您这趟是出公差吧?

  B:That's right. A German company has invited me for business talks.

  B:是的。一家德国公司邀请我来进行商务会谈。

  A:How long will you be staying?

  A:您将在这儿待多久?

  B:Just two weeks.

  B:就两个星期。

  A:How many pieces of baggage have you got?

  A:您有几件行李?

  B:Only one. In this case, I have a camera.

  B:就一件。在这件行李包里我放了一台照相机。

  A:Do you intend to take it out on your departure?

  A:您离开时打算把它带出境吗?

  B:Yes,I do.

  B:是的。

  A:According to the regulations,the camera you've brought along for personal use can be passed for the time being duty free,but you will have to take it out with you when you leave the country.

  A:根据有关规定,您随身带的自己用的照相机可以暂时免税,但在您离开这个国家时必须带出境。

  B:I will.

  B:我会的。

  A:Well. Have a pleasant stay in Germany.

  A:那好。祝您德国之行愉快。

  B:Thank you.

  B:谢谢。

  通关情景对话二:

  A:Excuse me,can I have your passport,your immigration form and your Customs DeclarationForm , please?

  A:请问,我可以看您的护照、入境登记表和报关单吗?

  B:OK. Here you are.

  B:好,给您。

  A:How long will you be staying Hotel in China?

  A:您在中国待多久?

  B:About three weeks.

  B:大约三个星期。

  A:And what's the purpose of your visit?

  A:您旅行的目的是什么?

  B:Sightseeing.

  B:观光。

  A:And where will you be staying?

  A:您要住在哪里?

  B:At the Friendship Hotel in Beijing.

  B:北京的友谊宾馆。

  A:OK. Could you put your hand baggage on the counter, please? Do you have any gifts, or food in here?

  A:好,请您把手提行李放在柜台上好吗?您有没有带什么礼物或食品?

  B:Yes,I have some fresh apples in my suitcase.

  B:有,我的手提箱里有一些新鲜的苹果。

  A:I'm sorry, sir, you can't bring fresh fruit into China. I'm going to have to confiscate these.

  A:抱歉,先生,您不能带新鲜水果进入中国。我得没收这些东西。

  B:Oh , that's too bad.

  B:哦,太可惜了。

  通关情景对话三:

  A:Good morning , sir. May I see your passport?

  A:先生,早上好。我可以看一下您的护照吗?

  B:Yes,of course. Here it is.

  B:当然可以。护照在这儿。

  A:Thank you. Are all these yours?

  A:谢谢。这些行李都是您的吗?

  B:No , some of them are my friend's. Do you want her passport,too?

  B:不,一些是我朋友的。您也要看她的护照吗?

  A:Yes,please. Do you have any carry-on items?

  A:对,请出示一下。您还带有其他的随身行李吗?

  B:Do you want me to put it on the belt , too?

  B:这个包也要放在输送带上吗?

  A:Yes,please. Would you please open this big suitcase?

  A:是的,请放上去。请把这个大行李箱打开行吗?

  B:OK. Just a moment. It's just some clothes and toiletries.

  B:那好。请稍等一下。只是些衣服和化妆品。

  A:OK. Do you have anything to declare?

  A:好的。你们带有需要申报的物品吗?

  B:I think there is nothing.

  B:我想没有了。

  A:Any fresh food , live plants , or animals?

  A:有没有新鲜食品、植物或动物?

  B:Oh , no. None of that.

  B:哦,没有。这些我们都没有。

  A:Thank you. You may lock up your suitcase. Here are your passports.

  A:谢谢,您可以把行李箱锁上了。护照还给你们。

  B:Thanks a lot.

  B:非常感谢。

  通关情景对话四:

  A:Let me see your passport,please.

  A:请把您的护照给我看一下。

  B:Oh , here you are.

  B:噢,给您。

  A:You come from Germany,don't you?

  A:您从德国来?

  B:Yes. And come here for tourism.

  B:是的,来这儿旅游的。

  A:How long will you be staying in China?

  A:您要在中国待多久?

  B:Twenty days.

  B;20天。

  A:OK. Have you filled in the Declaration Form?

  A:好的。您填过申报单了吗?

  B:Yes , here is the form.

  B:是的。这是单子。

  A:Is this your luggage?

  A:这是您的行李吗?

  B:Yes,only one travel bag.

  B:是的,只有一个旅行袋。

  A: What do you have in the luggage?

  A:请问行李中有什么?

  B;Nothing but several personal effects.

  B:没什么,只有一些私人用品。

  A:That's all. Thank you for your co-operation.

  A:好了。谢谢合作。

430136