学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 旅游英语 > 出国旅游必备英语口语:坐地铁

出国旅游必备英语口语:坐地铁

时间: 焯杰674 分享

出国旅游必备英语口语:坐地铁

  如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面学习啦小编为大家带来出国旅游必备英语口语,欢迎大家学习!

  出国旅游必备英语口语:坐地铁

  1.常用口语:

  Is there any subway nearby?

  请问这附近有地铁吗?

  Could you tell me where the nearest subway station is?

  你能告诉我最近的地铁站在哪儿吗?

  subway n. 地铁(美式英语用subway,英式语用underground,还可以用metro)

  nearby a. & ad. 在附近的(地)

  I can't find the subway entrance.

  我找不到地铁入口。

  entrance n. 入口

  It's two blocks away to the subway station.

  到地铁站有两个街区远。

  block n. 街区

  How long will it take by subway?

  坐地铁要花多长时间?

  Let's take the subway. It can save a lot of time.

  咱们坐地铁吧,能省很多时间呢。

  Sir, is this the right subway to Central Park?

  先生,这是去往中央公园的地铁吗?

  Which line goes downtown?

  哪一条线路去市区?

  Which route goes to Central park?

  哪条线路去中央公园?

  line n. 线路

  route n. 线路

  You're in the opposite direction.

  你坐反了。

  You're in the wrong direction.

  你坐错方向了。

  We've passed your stop.

  你坐过了

  opposite a. 对面的,相反的

  Let's stand in a better position to get on the train.

  咱们得站个有利的位置以便上车。

  position n. 位置

  get on“上车”

  How do I change?

  = How do I change trains?

  我该怎样转车呢?

  We'll transfer to Line I there.

  我们就在那儿换乘一号线。

  We need to transfer to Line 5 at Dongdan station.

  咱们得在东单站换乘5号线

  transfer v. & n. 转车,换乘

  Which is the transfer station?

  = Which is the interchange station?

  哪个站是换乘站?

  美式英语用transfer station来表达列车的换乘站,英式英语用interchange station

  How many stops are there to Xidan station?

  到西单还有几站?

  How many more stops?

  还有几站?

  Which exit is for the library?

  去图书馆应该走哪个出口?

  exit n. 出口

  Is this the transfer station for the loop line?

  这是去环线地铁的换乘站吗?

  loop n. 环,圈

  2.英语对话

  Irene: Dad, hurry! The train is coming!

  艾琳:爸爸,快点!车来了!

  Dad: Don't rush, behave yourself please! Let the people get off first

  爸爸:不要跑,规矩点!让他们先下来。

  Irene: Ah. there are so many people. What if the train gets full before we could get in?

  艾琳:啊,这么多人。要是我们还没上去车就满了怎么办?

  Dad: But if we all pushed our way in, nobody could get off, and nobody could get in either.

  爸爸:但如果我们都往里挤,就没人能下得了车,也没人能上去了。

  Irene: The next station is Dongdan. How many stops are there to Xidan station?

  艾琳:下一站是东单。到西单还有几站?

  Dad: There are four more stops.

  爸爸:还有四站。

  Irene: Oh. my God!

  艾琳:噢,我的天哪!

  Dad: What's wrong? You are like a little monkey on pins and needles!

  爸爸:怎么啦?你像个如坐针毡的小猴子似的!

  Irene: I need to use the rest room. Is there a rest room on the train?

  艾琳:我要上厕所。车上有厕所吗?

  Dad: No, not on the train. but in the station.

  爸爸:车上没有,不过地铁站里有。

  Irene: Oh, I'm praying the subway will get there as fast as possible.

  艾琳:哦,保佑列车快点儿到站吧。

436086