学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>旅游英语>《出国旅游必备英语口语:坐出租车》正文

出国旅游必备英语口语:坐出租车

时间:2016-01-22 11:11:53本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 焯杰 我要投稿

  如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面学习啦小编为大家带来出国旅游必备英语口语,欢迎大家学习!

  出国旅游必备英语口语:坐出租车

  1.常用口语:

  Take me to the airport.

  送我去机场。

  I need to go to the railway station.

  我要去火车站。

  Beijing Hotel,please.

  请送我去北京饭店。

  airport n. 飞机场

  Please get to the International Airport within 1 hour.

  请在一小时之内赶到国际机场。

  international a. 国际的,世界的

  Could you help me put the luggage in the trunk?

  = Could you help me put the luggage in the back?

  你可不可以帮我把行李放到行李箱里?

  trunk美式英语中“汽车尾部的行李箱”,英式英语中常用“boot”。

  Take me to this address, please.

  = I'd like to go to this address.

  请到这个地址。

  Could you please turn on the air conditioner?

  你可以把空调打开吗?

  Can you turn on the air conditioner?

  你可以把空调关掉吗?

  air conditioner意为“空调机”,在上面两个句子中也可用"air conditioning"

  Can you speed up a bit more?

  再快一点儿行吗?

  Please hurry up.

  请开快点儿。

  Please slow down.

  请慢点儿开。

  Please don't drive too fast.

  请别开太快。

  speed up“加速”

  It's too cold in here.

  这里面太冷了。

  It's too hot in here.

  这里面太热了。

  Please roll up the window.

  请把车窗往上摇。

  Please roll down the window.

  请把车窗往下摇。

  Please open/close the window.

  请把窗户打开/关上。

  Could you put on some music?

  能放点音乐吗?

  Please tum it up/down.

  请把声音调大/小一点。

  I'm in a hurry. Please take a shortcut.

  我赶时间,请抄近路。

  shortcut n. 近路,捷径

  How much does the meter read?

  计价器上显示多少?

  What is the fare?

  车费是多少钱?

  meter n. 计价器,仪表

  Please drop me at the school gate.

  请让我在校门口下车。

  drop v. 让某人下车,放下,卸下

  Please wait for me here about ten minutes.

  请在这儿等我大概十分钟。

  Please wait here.

  请在这儿等。

  Stay/Wait here a moment/minute/ sec.在这儿稍等片刻。

  I'll get off here.

  我要在这儿下车。

  Please stop here.

  请在这儿停车。

  I need a receipt.

  我要发票。

  receipt n. 收据(用于出租车可指“发票”)

  Keep the change.

  = You may keep the change.

  零钱不用找了。

  2.英语对话

  Mother: Hongqi Elementary School. please.

  母亲:去红旗小学。

  Driver: Will do.

  司机:好的。

  Mother: How frustrating! The bus still hasn't come yet.

  母亲:真烦人!公交车到现在还没来。

  Driver: Ma'am, are you taking your kids to school?

  司机:女士,您是送孩子上学吧?

  Mother: Yes. I'm in a hurry. Please take a shortcut.

  母亲:是啊,我赶时间。请抄近路吧。

  Driver: No problem. Don't worry, the taxi is faster than the bus.

  司机:没问题。别担心,出租车可比公交车快多了。

  Mother: The traffic is terrible on Monday mornings. It takes us one hour to get to school.

  母亲:周一早晨的交通实在是太糟了。到学校要花近一个小时。

  Driver: My son is the same.

  司机:我儿子也是这样的,

  Mother: Sir. please tum right at the next corner. And stop at the taxi stand.

  母亲:先生,请在下一个路口右转。停在出租车招呼站那边就好了。

  Driver: OK.

  司机:好的。

  Mother: What is the fare?

  母亲:车费是多少钱?

  Driver: It's 14.5 yuan.

  司机:十四块五。

  Mother: ( The mother gives 15 yuan to the taxi driver. ) Keep the change.

  母亲:(母亲给司机十五块钱。)不用找了。

  Driver: Thanks. ma am.

  司机:那谢谢您了。

Copyright @ 2006 - 2018 学习啦 All Rights Reserved

学习啦 版权所有 粤ICP备15032933号-1

我们采用的作品包括内容和图片全部来源于网络用户和读者投稿,我们不确定投稿用户享有完全著作权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果侵犯了您的权利,请联系:xuexila888@qq.com,我站将及时删除。

学习啦 学习啦

回到顶部