学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

简单实用的商业英语对话

时间: 焯杰674 分享

  作为一名商业人士,你想学习一些简单实用的英语口语吗?下面学习啦小编为大家带来简单的商业英语对话,欢迎大家学习!

  简单商业英语对话1:

  A: Hello, David, good to see you a-gain.

  A:您好,大卫,很高兴再次见到您。

  B: Hello, Tom. How's business?

  B:您好,汤姆,生意怎么样?

  A: Oh, can't complain.

  A:噢,还不错。

  B: And the family?

  B:家人怎么样?

  A: Fine, thanks.

  A:很好,谢谢。

  B: Good. Tom, I'd like to introduce a colleague, Quentin Richardson. Quenti’s just joined us from EA, and he served for after you from now on. He'll be your day-to-day contact.

  B:好的,汤姆,我给你介绍一位同事,昆汀·理查德森。昆汀刚刚从EA公司来到我们公司工作,从现在起,他将为您服务。他是您的日常联络员。

  C: Hello, Mr. Thomas.

  C:您好,托马斯先生。

  A: Tom , please. "Mr. Thomas" makes me sound old.

  A:请叫我汤姆吧托马斯先生"听起来老气横秋的。

  C: Fine, Tom. I'm Quentin. I look for-ward to working with you.

  C:好的,汤姆,我叫昆汀。我盼望和您一起工作。

  B: I want you to take good care of him , Quentin. He is one of our best customers.

  B:昆汀,我想让你好好关照他。他是我们最好的客户之一。

  C: I'll do my best.

  C:我会尽力的。

  B: I'm sure you will, Quentin.

  B:昆汀,我想你会的。

  C: Well, to start the ball rolling, how about having lunch together?

  C:那么,作为开始,我们先一起吃个午饭怎么样?

  A: You know all my favorite restaurants, David.

  A:大卫,你可知道我最爱去的饭店。

  简单商业英语对话2:

  A: Good morning. Hudson Textile Company.

  A:早上好!这里是哈德逊纺织品公司。

  B: Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please?

  B:早上好!请叫怀特先生听电话。

  A: Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, I'm afraid Mr. White is completely snowed under at present. He shouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take a message?

  A:好的,请稍等……喂,怀特先生现在根本走不开,直到11点才有空。需要我转告一下吗?

  B: Of course. Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article No.067.

  B:当然,请叫他给我回电话,是有关067号货的样品。

  A: Yes. What's your name, please?

  A:可以,请问您贵姓?

  B: This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing.

  B:我是泛美服装公司的艾拉姆。

  A: Mr. Aram. Does he have your number?

  A:艾拉姆先生,他有您的电话吗?

  B: Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's 82345678.

  B:知道,但我还是跟你说一下,82345678。

  A: Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message.

  A:谢谢,艾拉姆先生,我会转告怀特先生。

  简单商业英语对话3:

  A: I can't stand the stupid guy any longer. It's unhelievable.

  A:我实在不能忍受那个愚蠢的家伙了,真是不可思议。

  B: Oh, my dear lady, take it easy. You should forgive a green hand like him.

  B:噢,亲爱的,别放心上。原谅像他那样的新手吧!

  A: He does everything so mindlessly that he is going to drive me crazy.

  A:他做事总是没脑子,快把我逼疯了。

  B: I suggest you talk with him and teach him how to deal with the problems.

  B:我建议你和他谈谈,也教教他怎么处理那些问题。

  A: I've told him how to do that several times , but he's never listened to me.

  A:我告诉过他怎么做很多次了,但是他总是不昕我的。

  B: Maybe you should communicate with him just like a friend , not a boss.

  B:或许你应该和他以朋友的身份谈谈,而不是以上司的身份。

  A: Oh , I always have difficulty in get-ting along with the staff.

  A:噢,我总是和下属很难相处。

  B: Just take them as your good friends and have a talk with them as we do. Make sure you won't lose your temper!

  B:把他们当成你的好朋友,和他们说话就像咱俩这样。还要保证不发脾气。

  A: Oh, so bad. I'm afraid I'll change the image of myself.

  A:噢,太糟了。恐怕我要改变改变形象了。

  B: No , it's unnecessary. Just respect the staff and their own opinions.

  B:不,不需要。你只需要尊重他们和他们的想法就好了。

  A: But sometimes they offer some use-less proposals, awfully useless.

  A:但是他们有时候交上来一些没用的提议,非常没有价值。

  B: Oh , no one is perfect.

  B:没人是完美的。

  A: That's right. I should speak to them in a polite way.

  A:对啊,这么一想我应该对他们客气点。

  B: All men are equal in the eyes of the God. We have the equal partnership in team.

  B:上帝眼里每个人都是平等的。我们在团队里应该是平等的。

  A: Thanks very much and you're very eloquent.

  A:非常感谢,你说话总是很得体。

  B: Thanks for saying that.

  B:谢谢你这样说。

  简单商业英语对话4:

  A: Hi, Li Ming. Good afternoon.

  A:嗨,李明。下午好。

  B: Hi, Nancy. Hi , Bobby. (to Bob-by) I hate to bring this up, but that new stereo system you got...

  B:南茜、鲍比,你们好。(对鲍比)我本不想提的,只是你新买的音响……

  A: What's the matter?

  A:怎么啦?

  B: You were playing it very late last night.

  B:你昨晚一直放到很晚。

  A: Really?

  A:真的吗?

  B: It kept me awake.

  B:吵得我睡不着。

  A: Oh , I'm sorry.

  A:噢,对不起。

  B: It kept me awake a couple of hours.

  B:吵得我几个小时都没睡着。

  A: I'm sorry,I... I didn't realize it was that loud.

  A:对不起,我……我没有意识到声音竟有那么大。

  B: It was so loud, and it was pretty late, and check with Nancy if you don't believe me.

  B:还真的有那么大声呢,况且又很晚了。你不信的话,可以问问南茜。

  C: It's true. It was a bit loud.

  C:是的,声音是稍微大了一点。

  A: I'm awfully sorry. I didn't realize it. I promise I'll keep it down in the future.

  A:很对不起,我当时确实没意识到会有那么大。我保证以后把声音开小些。

  B: Oh , it's no problem. It's OK. You know, it only happened once.

  B:噢,没什么大不了的,才这一次嘛。

  C: I sure am glad we've straightened everything out.

  C:我很高兴,大家把事情说清楚了就好了。

简单实用的商业英语对话相关文章

1.简单的商业英语对话

2.简单的商业英语对话

3.简单日常英语对话

4.简单的日常英语对话

1065207