学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 预订酒店英语对话稿精选

预订酒店英语对话稿精选

时间: 韦彦867 分享

预订酒店英语对话稿精选

  随着全球化的不断加深以及世界科技的迅猛发展,作为世界普通话的英语,其重要性日趋上升。学习啦小编整理了预订酒店英语对话稿,欢迎阅读!

  预订酒店英语对话稿一

  Scene:The telephone in Swan House rings.A captain(c) answers the call.

  场景:在天鹅宾馆电话响了。一个领班在接电话。

  C:Good morning.The Swan House.Li Ming speaking.May I help you?

  早上好,我是天鹅宾馆的李明您有什么需要帮助。

  G:What time do you open this evening?今晚你们什么时候营业。

  C:We open at six thirty, madam.And we take the last orders at ten thirty.

  女士,我们6:30开始,10:30打烊。

  G:Well, I’d like to reserve a table for four this evening.

  好的,晚上我要预订一个4人桌。

  C:Yes,madam.What time would you like to have your table?

  好的,女士。你想什么时候要呢。

  G:About seven,I think.我想大约7点吧。

  C:A table for four at seven this evening.May I have your name,madam?

  晚上7点,一张4人桌,我能知道你的名字吗,女士?

  G:Leavens,Mary Leavens.

  C:Thank you,Mrs Leavens.We lood forward to having you this evening.

  谢谢,Mrs Leavens。我们期待今晚你的到来。

  G:Oh, one more thing.Any chance of a table by the window?We’d like to enjoy the night view of Shanghai.

  噢,还有一件事,有靠窗的桌子吗?我们想欣赏一下上海的夜景。

  C:I see. Leave it to me.We will try our best.Is there anything else I can for you?

  我明白,为你预留,我们将尽全力,还有什么为您服务的吗?

  G:No,thanks.Good-bye.没有了,谢谢。再见。

  C:Good-bye,Mrs Leavens.And have g good day.

  再见Mrs Leavens。玩得愉快。

  预订酒店英语对话稿二

  Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?

  前台:皇家酒店,我能为您服务吗?

  John: Yes. I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4. Do you have any vacancies?

  约翰:我想订一个房间,五月2号到4号,请问你们还有空房吗?

  Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?

  前台:还有空房。您需要什么样的房间?

  John: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.

  约翰:我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。

  Front Desk: No problem, sir.

  前台:没问题,先生。

  John: How much will that be?

  约翰:价格如何?

  Front Desk: It's RMB 400 per night.

  前台:每晚400元。

  John: That's a little high. I'm told your hotel is offering a discount now.

  约翰:价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。

  Front Desk: Yes, we were, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.

  前台:是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉。

  John: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?

  约翰:我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?

  Front Desk: No, sir. This is the least expensive suite we have at the moment.

  前台:没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是最便宜的套房。

  John: OK, I'll take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?

  约翰:那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?

  Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?

  前台:是的,包括早餐。现在我能问一下您的名字吗?

  John: My name is John Deep.

  约翰:我叫John Deep。

  Front Desk: Would you kindly spell that for me?

  前台:您能拼一下吗?

  John: That is J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

  约翰:J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

  Front Desk: Thank you. How many nights would you like to stay?

  前台:谢谢。另外您预计在此停留多久?

  John: Three nights, from May 2 .

  约翰:三天,五月2号开始。

  Front Desk: Certainly, sir. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. We look forward to seeing you.

  前台:好的。我们的登记时间是在下午一点钟之后。静候您的光临。

  John: Thank you.

  约翰:谢谢。

  预订酒店英语对话稿三

  Receptionist:—Good afternoon, Santa Hotel. May I help you?

  下午好,Santa酒店,有什么可以帮您?

  Mrs Ryefield:—Yes. I´d like to book a room, please.

  我想订房。

  Receptionist:—Certainly. When would you like to have the room madam?

  当然,您想要什么时候的房间呢?

  Mrs Ryefield:—3rd of March.

  3月3号

  Receptionist:—How long will you be staying?

  您想住多久?

  Mrs Ryefield:—Three nights.

  3个晚上。

  Receptionist:—What kind of room would you like, madam?

  好的,女士,您想要什么类型的房间?

  Mrs Ryefield:—Er... Double room. I´d appreciate it if you could give me a room with a view over the lake.

  双人房吧。如果你能个帮我订个带湖景的,就最好了。

  Receptionist:—Certainly, madam. I´ll just check what we have available. . . I am so sorry, we do not have double room available on 3rd of March, but we do have king size room available with a really splendid view. Would you mind having a king size room instead of double room?

  当然,女士,先让我看下我们的房间情况……很抱歉,3月3号的双人房没有了,但是我们有带豪华景观的大床房,可以吗?

  Mrs Ryefield:—How much is the charge of king size room per night?

  大床房多少钱一晚?

  Receptionist:—It is 680 RMB per night.

  680元一个晚上。

  Mrs Ryefield:—Well not bad. I would like to have one then.

  哦还好,那要大床房吧。

  Receptionist:—Great. Would you like breakfast?

  好的,您想要早餐吗?

  Mrs Ryefield:—No, thanks.

  不了,谢谢。

  Receptionist:—Who´s the booking for, please, madam?

  女士,请问预订人的姓名是?

  Mrs Ryefield:—Mr and Mrs Ryefield, that´s R-Y-E-F-I-E-L-D.

  Ryefield先生和Ryefield女士。

  Receptionist:—Okay, let me make sure I got that: Mr and Mrs Ryefield. king size room for March of 3rd, 4th and 5th. Is that correct?

  好的,我再确认一下信息,Ryefield先生和Ryefield女士预定的从3月3日到3月5日,3晚的大床房,对吗?

  Mrs Ryefield:—Yes it is. Thank you.

  是的,谢谢!

  Receptionist:—You are very welcome. Is there anything I can help you with?

  不客气,还有什么可以帮您的吗?

  Mrs Ryefield: - I guess that's all for now.

  目前就这些了。

  Receptionist: Thank you for choosing Santa Hotel and have a nice day. Goodbye.

  好的,感谢您选择Santa酒店,祝您愉快,再见。

  Mrs Ryefield:—Goodbye!

  再见!

  
看了“预订酒店英语对话稿”的人还看了:

1.关于酒店预定英语对话

2.关于酒店预订英语对话

3.关于宾馆英语对话精选

4.英语情景会话 酒店前台订房

5.预定酒店英语情景对话

2128008