学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

关于旅游实用英语对话

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  放开去旅游:经历春与秋,赏心冬季游。滦州增锦绣,古韵获丰收。欠少知识后,门前当代留。不今不古有,笑话遍地羞。学习啦小编整理了关于旅游实用英语对话,欢迎阅读!

  关于旅游实用英语对话篇一

  K:This is heaven! I love these bikes. They take you everywhere.

  凯西:简直是天堂!我好爱这些自行车。它们可以载你到任何地方。

  This city is so bicycle-friendly!

  这个城市很多方面都为骑单车方便设想!

  E:I can't get over how many people ride bicycles here. It's like China!

  艾凡:我很讶异这里有这么多人骑自行车。好象中国大陆嘛!

  K:You've never been there!

  凯西:你从没去过那里呀!

  E:Well, I watch CNN, you know.

  艾凡:嗯,我看CNN新闻节目,你知道的。

  K:OK, Mr. Know-It-All. Anyway, it's so easy to get around with all these bicycle trails and placesto park your bikes.

  凯西:好吧,万事通先生。不管怎么样,有这些自行车车道和停放自行车的地方要到哪儿都很容易。

  E:Let's park by this flower market and walk around.

  艾凡:咱们把自行车停在这个花市旁边,四处走走逛逛吧。

  K:Fine with me. Hey! Where are all the tulips?

  凯西:我没意见。嘿!郁金香都到哪里去了?

  E:They're out of season. It's summer, remember?

  艾凡:它们不是这个季节的花卉。现在是夏天,记得吧?

  Tulips and daffodils come out in spring.

  郁金香和水仙花是春天的花卉。

  K:That's right. Anyway, we can enjoy all these other beauties.

  凯西:没错。但是,我们仍可欣赏其它所有美丽的花。

  Roses, irises, and daisies. Mmm! Everything smells fresh.

  玫瑰、鸢尾花和雏菊。嗯!每样东西闻起来都好清香。

  E:It's too bad we can't take these home. Well, we can, in a way.

  艾凡:我们不可以把这些花带回家去,真是太可惜了。不过,我们还是可以的,用一种方式。

  K:How's that?

  凯西:怎样的方式呢?

  E:Stand next to these flower pots. I'll take your picture with the flowers as a souvenir.

  艾凡:站在盆栽旁边。我拍一张你和这些花的合照留作纪念。

  关于旅游实用英语对话篇二

  R:Good morning, young lady. Beautiful day, isn't it?

  业者:早安,小姐。天气很好,不是吗?

  K:I'll say. Summer here is so lovely.

  凯西:是啊。这里的夏天非常宜人。

  R:How would you like to rent a bicycle today and see the city the way most people here in Amsterdam do? They're very reasonable.

  业者:今天要和这儿大多数的人一样租自行车游览阿姆斯特丹吗?价钱很公道。

  K:Yes, we've heard that most people here commute by bicycle rather than by car. I think that's great!

  凯西:是的,我们听说这里大多数的人都是骑自行车通勤而不开车的。我认为这样很棒了!

  R:So do we! It may take longer, but it's more healthful and a much better way to take in the city views.

  业者:我们也这么认为!骑自行车可能要多花一点时间,但是比较有益建康,而且也是观赏市景比较好的一种方式。

  K:Gee, you sold me. How much for two?

  凯西:哇。你把我给说服了。两个人要多少钱呢?

  R:You have a choice of a tandem if you want to ride together, or two separate bikes.

  业者:如果你们要共骑的话可以选择双人协力车,或者选择两辆单人骑的自行车。

  K:Uh, I think separate bikes might be better.

  凯西:呃,我想单人自行车也许比较好。

  R:A half day is four hours; a full day is anytime before 8:00 p.m. Each bike half day is 6.5 euros, for a full day 13. A lock and key come with each bicycle.

  业者:半天是四个小时,一天是租到晚上八点前。一辆自行车半天是欧元六块五,一天是十三块。每辆自行车都附有一把锁和钥匙。

  K:So, how much would that be in U.S. dollars for two bikes all day?

  凯西:那么,两辆自行车租用一天,美金要多少钱呢?

  R:That would be 26 euros or roughly US.

  业者:那要26欧元或美金35元左右。

  K:That's not cheap, but it will be fun. OK, we'll take two.

  凯西:虽然并不便宜,但是会很好玩。好的,我们租两辆。

  关于旅游实用英语对话篇三

  K:I hope the hostel owner doesn't mind our going out for meals.

  凯西:我希望旅社的老板不介意我们外出用餐。

  E:Who? Mrs. Van Helsing? She doesn't mind at all.

  艾凡:谁?凡·赫尔辛太太?她一点也不介意。

  In fact, she suggested we have lunch at a cafe near here.

  实际上,她建议我们在这附近的一家小餐馆用餐。

  K:That sounds sweet of her. Say, look at all the trees and flowers! It seems everyone growsflowers in Holland.

  凯西:听起来她人不错。啊!看看这些树木花草!在荷兰似乎每个人都种植花卉。

  E:Well, Holland is famous for its tulips and windmills.

  艾凡:嗯,荷兰以郁金香和风车为人所熟知。

  K:This is a cute restaurant. Let's go in here.

  凯西:这家餐馆很漂亮,咱们进去吧。

  E:This is the place she suggested!

  艾凡:这就是旅社老板建议的餐馆。

  The menu outside the door has lots of good dishes.

  在门外的菜单上有许多好吃的菜色。

  Notice that almost everything is in Dutch and English?

  你有没有注意到几乎每道菜都用荷文和英文写的?

  K:Yeah. Why is that?

  凯西:有。为什么?

  E:Mrs. Van Helsing was telling me that kids here learn English from primary school. Oh, by theway, you're paying for your lunch and I'm paying for mine. After all, while we're in theNetherlands, we should be going Dutch!

  艾凡:凡·赫尔辛太太告诉过我这里的小孩从小学就学英文。哦,对了,你付你的午餐钱,我付我的。毕竟,我们身在荷兰,就应该各付各的!

  
看了“关于旅游实用英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于常用旅游英语对话精选

2.旅游三人英语对话

3.旅游常用英语对话

4.国外游实用英语情景对话

5.实用旅游英语情景对话

2129063