学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 关于两人英文情景对话带翻译

关于两人英文情景对话带翻译

时间: 韦彦867 分享

关于两人英文情景对话带翻译

  英语情景对话可以让学生在情境中培养兴趣和自信心,获取语言的知识,进而培养学生的语感和语言表达能力。小编精心收集了关于两人英文情景对话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

  关于两人英文情景对话带翻译1

  A:Can you tell me what's included in your warranty?

  你可以告诉我什么包括在你们的保修范围吗?

  B:Certainly. The product has a two-year guarantee. If it breaks down during that period we offer a replacement unit completely free of charge. Our products are very reliable but we recommend you take out an extended warranty. This covers you for a further two years.

  当然可以。本产品有两年质保期。如果在质保期出现毛病,我们换件免费。我们产品的质量非常可靠,但是我们建议你购买延长质保。这又可以延长两年质保。

  A:I see. What does that include?

  我明白了。延长质保包含什么?

  B:It covers all parts and labour, except for normal wear and tear of course.

  它包含所有零件和人工服务,当然除了正常磨损和破损外。

  A:What sort of response time do you guarantee?

  你们保证哪种类型的回应时间?

  B:Our engineers are on call 24 hours a day. We guarantee someone will be with you within four hours, but in practice it's often much sooner.

  我们的工程师一天24小时在线。我们保证工作人员会在四小时之后给予回应,但在实际中会更快。

  A:Are there any exclusions?

  没有除外的内容吗?

  B:Not really. It's a very comprehensive warranty. I’ll put a copy in the post to you and you can read through the small print.

  没有。这是一个很周详的质保。我给你寄一份,你可以认真看一下附属细则。

  关于两人英文情景对话带翻译2

  A:What did you buy at the market?

  你从市场上都买了些什么呀?

  B:I bought some special local products.

  一些特产。

  A:You seem to have bought the whole market!

  你好像把整个市场都买回来了!

  B:Yes. I really wanted to do so. I love those handicrafts, especially the paper-cut.

  是啊,我的确想那么做。我喜欢那些手工艺品,尤其是剪纸。

  A:Paper-cuts are all hand-made. Let me see the paper-cuts you bought. They are all animals.

  剪纸是全手工制作的。让我看看你买的剪纸,全是动物。

  B:Aren't animals the main content of Chinese paper-cuts?

  难道动物不是中国剪纸的主题吗?

  A:All right. Animals, especially Chinese zodiac, are the most common theme in paper-cuts. But there are other themes.

  是的。动物,尤其是十二生肖,是剪纸最常见的主题。但是也有其他主题。

  B:Then I will buy some tomorrow.

  那我明天再去买一些。

  A:Why do you want to buy so much?

  你为什么要买那么多?

  B:Because I want to send them to my friends.

  因为我想把它们送给我的朋友。

  A:I see.

  我明白了。

  关于两人英文情景对话带翻译3

  M:Good morning, madam. Can I help you?

  早上好,夫人,我能效劳吗?

  F:I want to buy some cleansing milk. What would you recommend?

  我想买洗面奶,你可以推荐一款给我吗?

  M:Your complexion is on the oily side. I suggest you use cleansing gel.

  你的皮肤较油,我建议你用洁面啫喱。

  F:Anything that can keep my skin clean will do.

  任何能保持我面部清洁的都成。

  M:How do you prefer this one? It cleans thoroughly without striping your natural protective oil. The gentle formula keeps skin soft and healthy.

  这个怎样?它能彻底清洁你的皮肤,又不会洗去保护表皮的天然油脂成分,而且配方温和,能保持肌肤柔软及健康。

  F:Hm... the smell is too strong,I can't stand it. I'm very sensitive to fragrance.

  唔……这个味道太浓,我受不了,我对香味很容易过敏。

  M:We've also got a fragrance-free one, specially designed for sensitive skin. I'm sure you'll like it.

  我们有一款是无香味的,是专为敏感皮肤设计的,相信你一定会喜欢。

  F:I'll try that. Do you have facial cream to go with that?

  那我试试吧,有配合使用的面霜吗?

  M:Yes, sure. This line of products is fragrance-free. We have a facial mask, moisturizing lotion, eye cream and tonic.

  当然有,这系列的产品都是无香味的,包括面膜、保湿乳液、眼霜和爽肤水。

  F:I'll buy the moisturizing lotion and cleansing gel first. If they suit me, I'll come back for the others later.

  我先买保湿乳液和洁面睹哩,若我认为合适,再回来选购其他产品。

  M:Thank you very much, madam. Here are some samples of our products. Do try them out.

  谢谢你,夫人。送你一些我们其他产品的样品。一定试试看。

  
看了“关于两人英文情景对话带翻译”的人还看了:

1.二人英语情景对话带翻译

2.两人英文情景对话带翻译

3.两人英语情景对话带翻译

4.二人英语短对话带翻译

5.关于两人英语对话带翻译

2140322