学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 关于购物的英语对话带翻译

关于购物的英语对话带翻译

时间: 韦彦867 分享

关于购物的英语对话带翻译

  所谓英语情景对话,即教师创设逼真的社会交际情境,让学生积极参与其中,培养学生的交流习惯,训练学生的口语表达能力,提高其英语交际能力的一种重要教学方式。小编精心收集了关于购物的英语对话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

  关于购物的英语对话带翻译1

  A:Good morning, Madam. What can I do for you?

  早上好,女十。您买点什么?

  B:Can you show me some traditional Chinese arts and crafts?

  您能给我介绍一下典型的中国工艺品吗?

  A:Maybe sandalwood fan is good.

  檀香扇也许不错。

  B:Would you show me some?

  我能看看吗?

  A:Of course.

  当然可以。

  B:They really smell fragrant. How much is a real sandalwood fan?

  闻起来真香,真正的檀香扇多少钱一把?

  A:The small ones are one hundred yuan for each. And the big ones are two hundred and thirty yuan.

  小的100元一把。大的要230元一把。

  B:I'll take two small ones and a big one.

  我要两把小的,一把大的。

  A:What else are you interested in?

  您还对什么感兴趣?

  B:I'm afraid not.

  恐怕没了。

  A:OK. Here you are.

  好的。给您。

  关于购物的英语对话带翻译2

  A:Can I help you, Miss?

  有什么可以帮助您的,小姐?

  B:Do you have anything which can prevent wrinkles and freckles?

  有没有什么抗皱纹和祛斑产品?

  A:What is your skin type?

  你是什么类型的皮肤?

  B:My skin is kind of oily.

  我的皮肤有点油。

  A:This nutrition cream is for anti-wrinkling and whitening which is a newcomer brand.

  这款营养霜是抗皱纹和美白的,而且是新进的牌子。

  B:How much is it?

  多少钱?

  A:.The price is reasonable for its large quantity. What's more, there are some gifts attaching for you.

  60美元,价格比较合适,而且量比较多。另外,还有一些赠品。

  B:Sounds good. What are the gifts attaching?

  听起来不错。赠品是什么?

  A:You can take one tonic or hand cream.

  您可以得到一瓶爽肤水或者一支护手霜。

  B:I will choose the tonic.

  我选爽肤水。

  A:No problem. You can try this kind of gel which can prevent freckle, the effect will be better if you use this powder foundation applied with it.

  没问题。您可以尝试一下这种祛斑凝露,如果能配这款粉底一起用效果更好。

  B:That's the very thing I want.

  这正是我想要的。

  关于购物的英语对话带翻译3

  A:Excuse me. Can you show me some nail-polish?

  劳驾。可否拿些指甲油给我看看?

  B:Yes. We have all kinds of colors for it.

  好的。我们有各种颜色的指甲油。

  A:That's good.

  那太好了。

  B:What's your favorite color?

  你最喜欢什么颜色?

  A:In my opinion, orange is very nice.

  我觉得橘黄色挺漂亮的。

  B:Sometimes pink is not bad, too.

  粉色有时也不错。

  A:You're right. Well, just these two, please.

  说得对,就来这两瓶吧。

  B:Thank you. Anything else?

  谢谢。还要其他的吗?

  A:No, thanks.

  不用了,谢谢。

  
看了“关于购物的英语对话带翻译”的人还看了:

1.关于简单购物英语对话带翻译

2.简单的购物英语对话带翻译精选

3.有关于购物英语对话带翻译

4.关于购物英文小对话带翻译

5.关于购物英语对话带翻译阅读

2152095