学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 关于医院英文情景对话

关于医院英文情景对话

时间: 韦彦867 分享

关于医院英文情景对话

  如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些关于医院英文情景对话,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!

  关于医院英文情景对话一

  A:Good morning.

  早上好!

  B:Good morning.

  早上好!

  A:What's the matter with you?

  请问哪里不舒服?

  B:I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly had.

  我发高烧,感觉糟透了。

  A:How long has this been going on?

  这种情况持续多久了?

  B:Since last night. And as a matter of fact I have just moved to this city.

  从昨晚开始的。实际上,我刚搬到这座城市。

  A:OK. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender,address and things like that.

  好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,性别,住址等等。

  B:No problem. Which department should I register with, Miss?

  没问题。医生请问我应该挂哪科?

  A:I suppose that you'd better go to the medical department.

  我认为您最好挂内科。

  B:(Two minutes later) Here is the registration card

  (两分钟后)给你。

  A:Thank you. The registration fee is two yuan

  谢谢。挂号费是两元。

  B:All right. But can you tell me how to get there, please?

  好的。请问我该怎么去?

  A:Take the lift to the secondlloorl and then make a right turn. Go along the passage until you see the sign on your left.

  坐电梯到二楼,右拐。沿着过道走.您会看到一块牌子在您的左手边。

  B:Thanks a lot

  多谢了。

  A:You're welcome

  不客气。

  关于医院英文情景对话二

  A:Hello, Miss. Sit down, please.

  你好,小姐。请坐。

  B:Hi, I am feeling terrible.

  你好,我感觉糟糕透了。

  A:Oh, what's wrong with you?

  哦,你怎么了?

  B:My whole body feels weak, and I have a sore throat.

  我觉得浑身无力,而且我喉咙痛。

  A:Put this thermometer under your tongue first. What cause the illness?

  首先把这个温度计放在舌下。怎么生病了?

  B:I didn't close the window before going to bed last night.

  我昨晚睡觉前没关窗户。

  A:You do have a fever. I want to take a look at your throat. Open your mouth,

  please say ah

  你确实是发烧了。我想看看你的喉咙。张嘴说“啊”。

  B:Ah. Is it serious?

  啊。严重吗?

  A;Hmm, I think it's nothing serious. Don't worry about it.

  嗯,我想没什么严重的。不用担心。

  B:But what should I do to get well?

  但是我要怎样做才能康复?

  A:I'll give you an injection first, then I will give you some medicine.

  我先给你打一针,然后给你开一些药。

  B:When do I take the medicine?

  我什么时候吃这些药呢?

  A:Take them after meals twice a day.

  这些药一天服两次,饭后服用。

  B:What else should I do?

  我还需要做些别的什么吗?

  A:You should have a good rest. And remember you don't eat hot food and drink plenty of water.

  你要好好休息。你必须记住不要吃辣的食物并且要多喝水。

  B:OK, I will.

  好的.我会的。

  A:I hope you will get welL soon.

  我希望你快点好起来。

  B:Thank you.

  谢谢你。

  关于医院英文情景对话三

  病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?

  Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

  药剂师:你没有药方吗?

  Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

  病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。

  Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

  药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?

  Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

  病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。

  Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

  药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

  Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

  病人:这药有效果吗?

  Patient: Will this really help?

  药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

  Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

  病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

  Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

  药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。

  Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

  病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?

  Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

  药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。

  Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

  病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。

  Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

  药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。

  Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

  病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?

  Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

  药剂师:当然有了。

  Chemist: Of course.

  病人:太好了。

  Patient: That's great.

  药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

  Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

  病人:谢谢你的提醒。

  Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

  药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?

  Chemist: Anything else?

  病人:不了,谢谢。

  Patient: No. thank you.

  药剂师:不客气。


猜你喜欢:

1.有关医院情景对话

2.英语看病情景实用对话

3.医院情景对话

4.在医院看病的英语对话

5.医院探病常用英语对话

2165043