学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 两人英语对话短文翻译精选

两人英语对话短文翻译精选

时间: 韦彦867 分享

两人英语对话短文翻译精选

  情景对话是初中英语教学的重要内容,也是中考重要考点。小编精心收集了两人英语对话短文翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

  两人英语对话短文翻译1

  A:Hello Jason. Are you free this Saturday crening?

  杰森,你好,周六晚上有空吗?

  J:YeS. I have no plans.

  有啊,到目前为止,我还没有任何计划.

  A: Would you like to C0me to our barbecue?

  那你愿意参加我们的烧烤晚会吗?

  J: Yes, that sounds wonderful.

  好啊,很荣幸能参加。

  A: OK. See you then.

  好吧,那到时见.

  J: But wait, wait, will thcre bc food that is not mcat ? You know. I'm a vegctarian

  等等,你们有紊禽供应吗?我是一个素食主叉者。

  A: Hey! I didn't know that! Wben did you bccome a vegctrurian?

  伙it,你什么时候变成素食主义者的?

  J: The other day, I decided tbat I nccded to loose more weight so I am going to try to be a vegetarian. And you know what? I don't miss the tastc of meat.

  就在不久前,我决定减肥,就开始尝试素食.结果一段时间后,我居然不再喜欢吃肉了o

  A:ReaIly? That's amazing.

  是吗?太神奇了.

  J: Yes, it realIy is. Af/cr havurg vc:gctarian diet. I have much more energy I need lcess sleep I feel calmer. I can maintain an ideal body weight without worrying about how much I cat and I can think morc clcarly.

  确如此.吃了素食之后,我感觉精力更充沛了,需要的睡眠也少了.感觉更平静了,而且还可以维持理想的体重,不用担心食量,思路也更清晰了.

  A: Are you kidding? I really don't think that you think less clearly on non-vegctarian dietL

  你不是在开玩笑吧?我可不认为吃肉就会思路不清晰.

  J: Yes, maybe. But I feel bettcr since becoming a vegctarian* Maybe you could also bave a try.

  可能吧.不过自从吃素以后,我感觉很好,你也可以尝试一下.

  A: Maybe I'II also have a try somc day, but I'm afraid that it would be difficult for me to

  那改天我也试—下吧,不过恐怕我很难抗拒肉的美味。

  J: Maybe you would change your mind after baving vegettarian diet.

  试过之后说不定你会改变主意呢.

  A: We'II see. Anyway, I'II prepare some vcgctarian food for tbc barbecue. See you then!

  好吧,无论如何,我会准备一黪素食的,到时见!

  两人英语对话短文翻译2

  Coffee Life 咖啡情调

  Jerry: Hello, Lucy. I haven't seen you for a long time. How are you doing now?

  露西,好久不见,最近还好吧?

  Lucy: Just so-so. I'm busy with my term papers.

  就那样吧,忙着写论文呢.

  J: Yeah, the deadline is drawing ncar. How are things going?

  是啊,马上就要交了.你写得怎样了

  L: Let me first get some coffee to gct my brain working.

  我先喝杯咖啡,让脑子清醒一下

  J: I could use one too.

  那我也来.杯吧。

  L What kind of coffee do you drink?

  你想喝什么咖啡?

  J: What have you got?

  你有什么呀?

  L Well I have cspresso, cappuccino, latte, skinny lattc, Americano and rcstrctto.

  有意式浓缩咖啡,花式咖啡,拿铁咖啡,脱脂拿铁咖啡,荧式咖啡,还有restrctto。

  J: Are you kidding mc? You haVc so many choices! What's restretto anyway?

  你不是开玩笑吧?这么多种啊l另外,什么时候你变成咖啡专家了?什么是restretto?

  L It's basically a Very strong espresso. Half the water pulled through the same amount of beans. Pure coffee esscnce.

  Ristrctto咖啡是浓缩咖啡的再浓缩,相同份量的咖啡豆,只加入_半的水,是纯正的咖啡精华.

  J: Sounds like it must be full of caffeinc. I want one of those.

  肯定有很多咖啡因。那就给我来这种吧.

  L: You fiend. It's about the flavor, not the fix. Try an Amcricano. Espresso with water.

  你这个咖啡狂!这种咖啡讲求的是咖啡的香味,而不是刺激和快感.要不来点美式咖啡吧l就是浓缩咖啡加水。

  J: Sounds a little weak.

  好像不够刺激.

  L: How about esprcsso mixed with drip coffee?

  那就来点一般的伽啡加滴滤式咖啡.

  J: Ok. Thanks.

  好的,谢谢

  两人英语对话短文翻译3

  L: What would you like to drink?Tea or coffee?

  喝点什么?茶还是咖啡?

  J: Coffee,plcase.

  咖啡吧.

  L: So, you also likc COffee?

  你也喜欢喝咖啡吗?

  J: Yes, of course. I can't go through a day without coffce in the morning.

  是啊。一天不喝都不行.

  L Me too, but I think we shouldn't drink too mucb of it, as it's not very bealthy.

  我也是.不过我想以后我们应该少喝点咖啡,对身体不好.

  J: I totally disagrce. The otber day I read in a book that a number of recent studics suggest that can be a highly bcncficial drink.Researchers have found strong evidence that coffee rcdruces the risk of sevcral seriousailmem3' including diabct, disease and cirrhosis of the livcr.

  我不觉得啊。前不久我读了一本书,说最新研究表明咖啡是…种极健康的饮料.有充分的证据表明咖啡可以减少很多疾病的发病宰,像糖尿病、心脏病和肝硬化等。

  L: But I also heard that coffcc and itS caffcinc contcnt, as a drug on the human body that negatively affects the central nervous system, as wen as other organs, and leads to addictiom

  但我也听说咖啡和咖啡因是一种毒荮,对神经系统和身体器官不好,还会上瘾呢.

  J: I don't think so Coffee helps mc wake up,keep alCrt, and impvc my shon term mcmory.

  我不觉得啊.咖啡可以让我更清醒,提高我的短暂记忆,我觉得很有益处啊。

  L: Wdl, I amjust going to have to dis4gree with you. A bealthy body wakes up without caffeine!

  并不是这样的。健康的体魄是不需要咖啡来帮助你清醒的。

  J: Maybe you are rigbt to some extent.

  有点道理.

  L You may try to ha,re some alternatives and see how you feel.

  你可以试着喝一些别的饮料,然后看看效果如何.

  J: Maybe I could have a try.

  好吧,我可以试一下

  
看了“两人英语对话短文翻译”的人还看了:

1.两人英语对话短文带翻译精选

2.二人英语对话短文精选

3.两人简单英语对话短文带翻译

4.关于两人英语对话带翻译精选

5.适合两人的英语对话短文

2177394