学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

关于两人英语对话短文带翻译

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  开展英语情景对话教学,离不开教师对情景的精心创设,才能帮助学生理解对话内容,达到学以致用的目的。小编精心收集了关于两人英语对话短文带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

  关于两人英语对话短文带翻译篇1

  D: the dinner was really good. It knocked my socks off.

  晚餐的味道真不错,我真是惊讶不已.

  C: that's very kind of you to say so. Let's try some after-dinner wines.

  你这么说我真高兴.饭后我们喝杯葡萄酒吧.

  D: great. Sweet wines are my favorite. They always make a great finish to a decilious meal.

  好极了!甜酒是我的最爱,以甜酒来结束一顿大餐再好不过了.

  C: do you prefer brandy or posts.

  你喜欢白兰地还是波尔图?

  D: port, please.

  波尔图,谢谢.

  C: excellent choice. I love its smooth flavor.

  好极了,我喜欢波尔图那种甘甜顺滑的口感.

  D: the port is exquisite. It must have spent years aging in barrels. Am I right?

  这瓶波尔图葡萄酒很不错,有年头了,我说对了吗?

  C: yes. You always have a good nose for wines.

  是的,你总能品出好酒来.

  D: next time we are about to dinner we should try some Canadian ice wine.

  下次我们喝点加拿大冰酒吧.

  C: oh, what's that?

  哦?什么酒?

  D: it's made from natually forzen grapes.

  就是用自然冰冻的葡萄酿出来的.

  C: why not? It sounds great.

  下次我喝点,听起来真不错.

  D: oh, here's to your health.

  好的,为你的健康举杯.

  C: thanks. Cheers.

  谢谢!干杯!

  D: cheers.

  干杯!

  关于两人英语对话短文带翻译篇2

  Let'S Go Dutch AA制

  Jessica: that was a really good meal, Gordon.

  这顿饭真不错,戈登.

  Goedon: It sure was. I couldn't eat another bite.

  是啊,我一口也吃不下了.

  J: well, it is getting pretty late. I think we should go home.

  已经很晚了,我们该回家了.

  G: you're right. I have to get up early to go to work tomorrow.

  你说的对,明早还要起早回家呢.

  J: let's see how much the bill is.

  我们看看账单吧.

  G: don't worry about it. Tonight is my treat.

  你别管了,今晚我请客.

  J: what are you talking about? We'll split the bill.

  这怎么行,我们平分,AA制.

  G: no, I insist. I kept telling you that I would treat you to dinner but I still haven't.

  不,我一定要付账.我总是跟你说要请你吃饭,可一直没机会.

  J: no way, Gordon. I know that you are a little short on cash at the moment. There's no need for you to pay for the whole bill.

  不行.我知道你现在缺钱,你都不用付.

  G: alright, if that's the way you are going to be, we'll split the bill.

  好吧,如果你坚持的话,咱们就AA制吧.

  J: that's better. This way we will both have money to take a cab home, otherwise, you would probably have to walk.

  这样好一点.这样我们还会有钱打车回家,否则的话你可能要走回去了.

  G: just promise you will let me treat you to dinner next week, ok?

  那你保证下周让我请你,好吗?

  J: you've got a deal.

  我保证.

  G: great. Bye.

  太好了,再见.

  J: bye.

  再见.

  关于两人英语对话短文带翻译篇3

  J: waiter, a table for two please.

  服务员,我们要一张两个人的桌子.

  W: yes, this way please.

  好吧,请随我来.

  J: can we see the menu please?

  请把菜单拿过来吧.

  W: here you are.

  给您.

  J: what's good today?

  今天有什么特色菜吗?

  W: I recommend crisp beef and fried duck.

  向您推荐香酥牛肉和锅烧鸭.

  J: we don't want that. Well, perhaps we'll begin with mushroom soup and follow with some seafood and chips.

  哦,不用了.先来点蘑菇汤,再来一些海鲜和薯条吧.

  W: do you want any dessert?

  要点餐后甜点吗?

  J: no dessert, thanks, just coffee.

  不用了,谢谢.来点咖啡就可以了.

  Gordon: can I have the check please?

  可以把账单拿来吗?

  W: OK.

  好的.

  J: let me pay for the bill today.

  今天我请客.

  W: no, no. I think we should split the bill.

  不用了,我们还是AA制吧.

  J: ok, if you really want to.

  好吧,如果你喜欢的话.

  G: yes, I prefer to go Dutch when I'm on dates.

  是的,约会时我喜欢AA制.

  
看了“关于两人英语对话短文带翻译”的人还看了:

1.二人英语情景对话带翻译

2.两人英语对话短文带翻译精选

3.有关两人英语对话短文带翻译

4.二人英语短对话带翻译

5.关于两人英语对话带翻译精选

2177480