学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 关于成人英语对话阅读

关于成人英语对话阅读

时间: 韦彦867 分享

关于成人英语对话阅读

  英语情景对话可以训练学生的口语表达能力,提高其英语交际能力的一种重要教学方式。学习啦小编整理了关于成人英语对话,欢迎阅读!

  关于成人英语对话一

  i: Have you ever thought about having childrcn. Natasha?

  娜塔莎,你考虑过要孩子吗?

  N: My parents-in-law want us to have one a8 soon as possible. But my husband and I decide to wait for a COuple of years.

  N:我公公婆婆想让我们尽快要孩子.但是我们决定再等几年.

  l: Is it because of your work?

  是因为工作的原因吗?

  N:YeS. kind of. but that's not the whole story. Wc thougbt it'sjust not the right time and we are not ready to be parents. What about you?

  是啊,一部分原因吧,也不全是.我想现在还不是时候,我们还没准备好傲父母呢。你了?

  l: Well, I'vc always wanted to have lots of children. Growing up as the only child. I always felt a bit loneIy. I want to have two children and my husband loves kids, too,

  嗯,我_直想要很多孩子。我是独生子,小时候一个人很孤独。我想要两个孩子,我丈夫也很喜欢小孩.

  N: Will you have Children soon?

  你会很快要孩子吗?

  l: Maybe next year. You know, we've just bought a car and we need time to save up for the new baby.Bvcrything is just so expensive nowadays.

  也许明年吧。我们刚买车,需要攒点钱为孩子的出生做些准备。现在什么都贵。

  N: What do you think of the one-cbild policy in China?

  那你怎么看中国的独生子女政策呢?

  l: It's hard to imaginc how many people there would bc in China if it doesn't have this policy. But I still would prefcr to have two children. We don't want our children to be as IoneIy as we were. It's so nice to share your childhood witb a sister or brother.

  很难想象如果没有独生子女政策,中国现在会有多少人.但是我还是想要两个孩子.我们可不想让孩子和我小时候一样孤独.能有一个兄弟姐妹分享童年,多幸福啊。

  N: That's true.

  那倒是

  关于成人英语对话二

  N: if you can choose, will you marry a foreigner or a Chinese?

  如果让你选的话,你是愿意嫁给一个中国人还是一个外国人?

  S: why? Did tom pop the question?

  为什么这么问,汤姆向你求婚了吗?

  N: not yet. But I wonder if I can get my parents’ consent.

  没有,我怕父母不同意。

  S: let me guess, your parents want you to marry a Chinese man, right?

  我猜猜,你父母一定是想你嫁一个中国人,对吗?

  N: you are right. It is giving me a real headache. I feel like I’m between a rock and a hard place.

  是啊,我正头疼呢,我觉得左右为难。

  S: I used to have the same problem when I was with my ex.

  我和以前的男朋友谈恋爱时,也遇到了同样的问题。

  N: oh, how did you deal with it?

  那你怎么解决的?

  S: I just let it go and continued dating with my Korean boyfriend. But finally we broke up.

  我就顺其自然,继续和我的韩国男朋友约会,但是后来我们还是分手了。

  N: oh, it’s a pity. What was the matter?

  太可惜了,为什么啊?

  S: simple. We had personality clashes and there were too many cultural differences.

  很简单,我们性格不合,双方文化也有很多不同之处。

  N: like what?

  比如呢?

  S: he hoped to live in the Korean way and asked me to give up working and stay at home to take care of the family.

  他希望我过韩式的生活,要求我放弃工作,安心待在家里。

  N: Oh, I see. In their culture women should put family first.

  这样啊,在他们的文化里,女性应该以家庭为重。

  S: yes, he said it would be batter for me and for the whole family. But I simply can not quit working.

  是啊,他说这样对我,对整个家庭都好。但是我就是不想辞掉工作。

  N: so that's why it’s hard to have a happy marriage with a foreigner.

  所以和外国人结婚,很难幸福。

  S: not really. There are many successful mixed marriage around us.

  也不一定,我们周围不也有很多成功的例子嘛。

  关于成人英语对话三

  N: more and more Chinese are marrying foreigners.

  越来越多的中国人嫁给了外国人。

  S: that's true. But I have a low opinion of those women who go out with foreigners.

  是啊,但是我挺鄙视那些和外国人在一起的女人的。

  N: oh, why?

  啊?为什么啊?

  S: I think some Chinese wonem marry foreigners for money while others just want to live abroad. There is no true love between them.

  我觉得有些人嫁给外国人是为了钱,有些人是为了去国外定居,反正他们之间没有真爱。

  N: I wouldn't say that's totally true. I've met many happy intercultural couples.

  也不全是吧。我见过很多幸福的跨过夫妻。

  S: well, then why aren't there many East-West couples where the man is a Chinese and the woman is a Westerner?

  N: I guess it's because the Chinese women are more attractive to Western men.

  那为什么没有多少夫妻,男方是中国人,女方是外国人呢?

  S: or because they are less attractive to to Chinese men.

  可能是因为中国女人对外国男人更有吸引力吧。

  N: what do you mean?

  怎么说?

  S: you know, usually the woman is in her thirties and she is a left girl.

  这些女人大约三十多岁,是剩女。

  N: a left girl? What's that?

  剩女?什么意思啊?

  S: they're called that because they're left behind on the shelf. They're also known by their three H's---high diploma, high salary, and high degree.

  这么说,因为他们是别人挑剩下的。她们有三高:高文凭,高工资,高学位。

  N: and they're also known as the three S's—single, stuck, and born in the seventies.

  还有人说她们有三难:单身,高不成低不就,出生在70年代后。

  S: definitely! So most of these women go for Western men.

  的确!所以这些人就把目标转向了外国人。

  N: you have a point here, but I believe some mixed marriages are based on true love.

  也许吧。但是有些跨国婚姻还是有真爱的。

  S: that' for sure but very few.

  那是,不过很少。

  
看了“关于成人英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于日常生活的英语对话阅读

2.关于日常英语对话带翻译阅读

3.关于大学生英语对话阅读

4.关于日常英语对话阅读

5.关于两人英语对话阅读

2187785